Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Football Player Cycle Help

I have a friend who is
    190 lbs 15% BF
    Plays college football
    He has been working out for several years
    This will be his Second cycle

Due to injury, he has 6 months in which to do a cycle. His goals are to ad about 30 lbs muscle and some strength, and to pass his drug test for collage football next year. I have researched and found the detection times on the Main Board
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/detect.php
    Which I will give to him. I think, with 6 months, he will have only enough time to do a 12 week cycle, allowing 12 weeks for steroids to leave his system, and I think that will be cutting it close. That will limit the types of steroids that he can take, per the detection times listed on the Main Board, to the following,
    TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE
    PRIMOTESTON DEPOT
    TESTOSTERONE 200 DEPOT
    TESTOSTERONE HYPTYLATE
    TESTOSTERONA 200
    TESTOSTERONE DEPOT
    STEN
    SUSTANON 250
    SOSTENON 250
    DURATESTON 250
    ANADROL 50
    ANAPOLON
    OXYBOLONE
    OXYMETHOLONE
    HEMOGENIN
    STENOX
    HALOTESTIN
    NILEVAR
    PROVIRON
    PARABOLAN
    PRIMOBOLAN DEPOT
    ANAVAR
    LIPIDEX
    OXANDROLONE SPA
    TESOSTERONA 25/ 50
    TESTOVIRON
    ANDRIOL
    What type of cycle, and which steroids would you recommend?
    Thanks Bigen

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    Test eth wks 1-12(500mg/wk)
    dbol wks 1-6(25mg/ed)
    stanozolol wks 7-12(50mg/eod)
    clomid wks 13-15(300mg 1st day, 100mg next 10 days, 50mg last 10 days)

thats probably the best for someone who's doing their 2nd cycle. unfortunately i don't think anyone would be able to gain 30lbs LBM within 12 weeks. just get him to focus on eating right and resting well, he should be able to retain most of his gains along with the pct(clomid)

BTW, half of the as you've named above are the same substances, only different ways of calling it.
    also, some are obsolete on the market alreay ie. parabolan ..you can try searching for info on finaplix , which is relatively the same as para.

i'ld think that it would be best if you go through the profiles one by one and deciding what would be best for your friend. but do keep things simple as this is only his second cycle. good luck.

[QUOTE=n0_Genetics]BTW, half of the as you've named above are the same substances, only different ways of calling it.
    also, some are obsolete on the market alreay ie. parabolan ..you can try searching for info on finaplix , which is relatively the same as para."

Understood, I had taken the names off of the list on the Main Page, and only wanted to be thurough.
    From the Main page, Fina stays in your system 4 to 5 months.

Thanks for your help!

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    what kind of injury did he suffer from, because i played college ball, had 2 knee surgeries but I waited over a year after my second one to do a cycle.........got to be carefull

yea, so fina shouldn't be an option, didn't know of many guys who used fina for their first few cycles too... mainly due to the hassle

dbol is oral, no worries bout the detection time for this. just remember to to run some liveraid for as long as one bottle(the largest one, if too small, get 2) lasts you. good luck bro

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    what kind of injury did he suffer from, because i played college ball, had 2 knee surgeries but I waited over a year after my second one to do a cycle.........got to be carefull
    True, be careful. Depending upon the injury he should wait until he's fully recovered to start a cycle. Or at least able to train with heavy poundages without compromising his rehab.

Now that is a good story, we work together as bouncers, and all of the bouncers, from where we work, were at a friends house on a Sunday afternoon by the pool. You may not believe this but we were all drinking heavily and goofing around. We started throwing each other in the pool and wrestling, just a whole bunch of Testosterone , Alcohol and Hot Women in one place, and as we were pushing my friend in he accidentally stepped onto a beer bottle, which broke and cut his ankle...After emergency surgery that night he is expected to fully recover but it caused him to miss this football season.

He has a brace that he wears and is being very careful with his injury. He will have to take it easy on his ankle.
    Last edited by Bigen12; 10-06-2003 at 09:38 AM.

Did he cut a ligament or what, I just dont understand what the actual surgery he under went was, or was it stiches need more details....

Did he cut a ligament or what, I just dont understand what the actual surgery he under went was, or was it stiches need more details....
    Sorry, yes he cut a Ligament and had to have many stiches.
    Last edited by Bigen12; 10-06-2003 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Finaplix DOES NOT stay in your system for 4-5 months. It's a misprint. The Acetate ester that's attached to the Trenbolone molecule is short-acting, and must be injected at least EOD, if not ED. There's no way Fina would stay in your system as long as EQ does. Finaplix is undetectable & out of your system in 4-5 WEEKS...
    Thanks, after reading your reply, I have searched on the web and found other sources which agree with you. It is funny to note though that other sites have the exact same misprint? Copying from AR?

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Well I don't think it's a misprint... It used to say 4-5 weeks on AR detection chart and they changed it recently.
    Be careful, I'm not aware of any real life experiences but tren is a NANDROLONE DERIVATIVE so although it's fast acting, the metabolites might be traceable for a lot longer... Double check with someone who knows for sure. I've researched this exact subject and it seems like there are a lot of contradicting opinions.

Bigun is offline Senior Member

Detection chart

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Finaplix DOES NOT stay in your system for 4-5 months. It's a misprint. The Acetate ester that's attached to the Trenbolone molecule is short-acting, and must be injected at least EOD, if not ED. There's no way Fina would stay in your system as long as EQ does. Finaplix is undetectable & out of your system in 4-5 WEEKS...
    Just a suggestion, but with the numbers of athletes and ex-offenders on AR would it be possible to have a detection times forum on AR with up to date material and people with first hand experience?

Just a thought

Bigun

Just a suggestion, but with the numbers of athletes and ex-offenders on AR would it be possible to have a detection times forum on AR with up to date material and people with first hand experience?

Just a thought

Bigun
    That is a good Idea....

poppapump58 is offline Member
    You can gain 30lbs in 12 weeks, I have done it before. It might be a little noticable if he gained 30lbs. There for he could get fucked by a random drug test. Most of the weight he will gain will be from water anyway, so it I were him I would stick to winny only. It will get in and out of his system in a short peroid of time. He will also keep most of his gains.

zweezy is offline New Member
    Sounds phony. How did he cut a ligament? You can cut a vein..but a ligament. I have TORN the ligaments in my ankle several times and have had to have surgery twice, but cut a ligament by stepping on some beer bottle glass...? You should have just said that this next cycle was for you, it would have been much easier!!!!!!! good luck with it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zweezy
    Sounds phony. How did he cut a ligament? You can cut a vein..but a ligament. I have TORN the ligaments in my ankle several times and have had to have surgery twice, but cut a ligament by stepping on some beer bottle glass...? You should have just said that this next cycle was for you, it would have been much easier!!!!!!! good luck with it!!!!

Not sure what in the hell you are getting at???? Why would I lie???? I am not some 21 year old shit who is afraid that either I will be chastised for using Steroids or won't get any response. For your information, I am a 36 year old man who has been muscular all his life. I have just recently decided to look into Steroids to further develop my physic. After I have researched thoroughly, I will be posting a thread asking input on my first cycle.

He stepped down onto the top of a beer bottle which broke in half. The jagged edge cut from the bottom of his heel up to above his ankle, to the bone and cut a ligament. He was being pushed toward the pool; he was leaning forward trying not to be thrown into the pool. If you don't believe me, tough shit, it has nothing to do with the information that I am seeking. If you don't want to respond, don't! He had merely asked me to look on the internet for him and find him all of the information that I could, I hoped that with the vast knowledge on this board, I could help him out. I noted that your Cycle Experience, is "better than most" I would appreciate any information on a cycle for my friend that you could give, especially seeing as you are "Currently a college athlete", your input is exactly what I am seeking.

But to those who have responded, Thanks for the Information! It is greatly appreciated!

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zweezy

so are you suggesting that ligaments can be torn only, and not cut? They're not bone bro. Fairly soft tissue. And you can in fact cut ligaments, a bar back at my work had an unfortunate accident this summer and needed surgery on his hand to repair it.

Im assuming it was a ligament on one of his toes, and this could very easily be sliced with some broken glass and bare feet. This would present a huge problem to anyone who plays a sport.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Your friend,
    would probably like a test,eq, dbol cycle.

Equipose, hmm I would be careful with that with it's detection time

I would stick with orals and no other injectable than test (unless you have the $ for using HGH). No athlete has been banned for actually using testosterone compounds, rather they are banned for having a epitestosterone/testosterone ratio of greater than 1:6

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    IMO Tren Ace will stick around 4-5 wks. Parabolin stays around for about 4-5 wks which I believe to be accurate as Ive seen concurring info at several places. Ace is a shorter ester than parabolin's so its not going to stick around longer than it.

Stay away from winstrol . Thats about terrible to use given the goals and conditions.

I would use

wks 1-4 35mg dbol ED or 20mg halo ed
    wks 1-10 500-600 test enanthate
    wks 5-12 75mg tren ed

Thread Information