UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member

Would TEst E 750mg make me more prone to breaking out as oppoesd to 500mg Sust

Hey guys ready to get rolling again but I am in a new job where I simply cannot have a nasty face. I have gotten minimal pimples from 500mg of sust and 400mg of deca ........do you think dbol 40mg/week 1-4 and 750mg Test E for 8 weeks would necessarily be any worse?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I've heard the best way to prevent unwanted sides is to keep your blood serum levels fairly constant. If you check out the sust vs. enan thread in this very same forum, you can find your answers. We've come to the conclusion that serums levels are not the same as esther halflives, so there is no easy answer. Check the sust vs. enan thread started by johan.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    weight change=>hormone flucuations=>breakouts.

If your prone to breaking out, then a test eth/dbol cycle will not be any nicer then sus regarding acne. The best thing to combat the unwanted sides is to take acne meds, preferably antibiotics throughout the cycle and in addition to a topical cream. I personally have had good success with Retin-A.

~US~

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    ttt for more opinions

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateFighter
    Hey guys ready to get rolling again but I am in a new job where I simply cannot have a nasty face. I have gotten minimal pimples from 500mg of sust and 400mg of deca........do you think dbol 40mg/week 1-4 and 750mg Test E for 8 weeks would necessarily be any worse?
    side affects vary from person to person, so this is something that you will just have to try and see for yourself

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Yeah, sides are hard to predict. I am very prone to acne and I am running enanthate 500mg/wk and 600mg eq/wk and am not experiencing any acne. I was affraid to take test in the past because of acne. Glad I am taking it because it hasn't aggrivated any extra acne. Luck to you.
    -50cent

Thread Information