want2bulk is offline Junior Member

ordering fina pellets

When ordering finaplix -h pellets, there should be no problem paying with my credit card since it is actually legal to purchase the pellets, right? I'm just curious what you guys prefer to pay with. The credit card would be the most convenient. I know when I order the kit, I'll have to pay with a money order or something that wouldn't leave as much of a paper trail.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Since they are legal to buy, it should not matter how you pay. I paid with a credit card. On the other hand, I read a post here a few weeks ago that said companies keep lists of who buys these kinds of items. What the FDA does with this info, I'm not exactly sure. It is still legal.

The only way to get around this is to use a middle man. Or buy in person, with cash (I don't know if this is even possible). Most vet companies don't accept Western Union - and even so they still would have your address. Most of the time you will not be able to ship to an unconfirmed or unregistered address. At least this has been my experience.

If you are worried, you could have a friend order it, and then buy the carts from him.

Thread Information