100571 is offline Associate Member

6 weeks on Enanth instead of 10

Has anyone does a 6 week cycle of test? I am thinking about cutting my enanth cycle short by 4 weeks. A friend from the gym has seen good results from doing 6-week cycles of Sust. I am in week 3 of Enanth, and I am starting to feel some of the effects. I am about 15% stronger, I can lift with more intense for longer, and it doesn't take much to make my blood boil anymore.

I realize that I will be ending my cycle just a couple of weeks after the test kicks in, but Enanth will stay active for a good 2 weeks after the last injection (at least). That will give me about 5 weeks of growth. My goal was to put on 10 lbs of sustainable LBM, and I think that will be attainable on this shorter cycle.

What are everyone's thoughts on this? Unless I hear a compelling reason to stay on the entire 10 weeks, I am going to shorten it and see how it goes (A.K.A. be the AR guinea pig).

BDTR is offline Retired
    You're short changing yourself at 6 weeks, its just starting to really kick in so why quit at 6?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    You can see results from sus because of short and medium lasting esters. The deconate ester will become active about weeks 5 so you might see a little results from that but not much. Enanthate and deconate are close in that they are both long acting esters. Just decide if cutting your gains short is worth the money you have invested. I would say it is not worth the investment in time and money you have committed in deciding to do aas. My .02

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Why not go 10? Is money an issue?

money isn't the issue. I already have all the test I need. I am just gettign hot flashes, a short temper (I can handle it, though), increased acne, sleeplessness, and a cold that I can't seem to shake. I'm tired ALL the time, too. I figured I would cut it short if it was possibel to see results from 6 weeks only. When the test really kicks in (in a week or two) I might change my tune. As of right now, I am just worn out. I figure I could stick it out for another 3 weeks... but 7 more weeks of this seems daunting!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100571
    money isn't the issue. I already have all the test I need. I am just gettign hot flashes, a short temper (I can handle it, though), increased acne, sleeplessness, and a cold that I can't seem to shake. I'm tired ALL the time, too. I figured I would cut it short if it was possibel to see results from 6 weeks only. When the test really kicks in (in a week or two) I might change my tune. As of right now, I am just worn out. I figure I could stick it out for another 3 weeks... but 7 more weeks of this seems daunting!
    The cold is probably just shitty timing and coincided with your cycle... take more protein shakes, increase glutamine and stick it out. The tiredness is probably side effect of the cold, not the cycle. I am finding the opposite. I am fully energized and jazzed up to far, feeling quite robust, etc.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with Nt....i did a test/tren cycle and felt pretty great during a majority of it...you should at least consider sticking it out 8 weeks. 6 just isnt worth it.

thanks bro's. I have 2 10cc vials of t-250... so I probably would only get 9 weeks out of it, realistically. Fuck, if you guys felt good on cycle, then it must be this cold that is kicking my ass. I can't tell if I'm getting hot flashes, or if I just have a fever. I'm taking .5mg l-dex ED, so there should not be enough estrogen in my system to cause hot flashes. Mmmm, I think I need another nap..... zzzzzzz

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Maybe your not getting enough sleep at night. You mentioned sleeplessness, so you might want to try getting something to help you fall asleep. One long nights rest will do you much better than napping throughout the day. I think you should stick out the rest of your cycle, you'll be glad you did. Good luck.

just weighed myself, and I have gained 8 lbs already. I just couldn't see it b/c in was gained gradually. Hell, now I want another 10 lbs... or 15, even! A couple of people at work have mentioned that my pecs are looking bigger. Maybe I will stick it out (the cycle, not my pecks).

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Hot flashes, night sweats, lack of sleep and cold all fade. They only last for a week and Im surprised you are getting them all so quickly.
    The only good thing about ending in 6 weeks is that you can start in another 4 to 6 weeks. Other than that, the best part of the cycle starts in week 6. You should actually considering running it for 12 weeks instead of 10.

UPDATE: It is week 5 and the Test just kicked in. Strength is up. Size up increasing , but so is my gut

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100571
    UPDATE: It is week 5 and the Test just kicked in. Strength is up. Size up increasing , but so is my gut
    Great. You've come this far try to tough it out for another 5 weeks. In the end you'll be glad you did.

Thread Information