Big Block is offline New Member

Just organized my first cycle...lemme know what yall think

What's up fellas...I actually pieced this cycle together about 1 1/2 yrs ago, but went down to a shoulder injury, so I didn't get a chance to run it. I've finally got my ass back on the weights about 3 months ago and got my condition and strength almost back up to where I left off before the shoulder injury Since I started back up, I've also pulled back out my planned cycle and tweeked it since then...so lemme know what yall think about it...all criticism is welcomed and if you guys see something that you think you would change, feel free to say, just as long as you leave a reason why...here goes my stats:

31 yrs
    195 lbs
    18 % bf
    calorie intake-unknown? I don't count my calories, but I eat every 2-3 hrs, and I usually get about 6 meals in, 5 at the least.
    Training has been on and off for about 8-9 yrs

*quick note* I know my body fat can be a bit lower, but what the hell!

1-10 test en 500mg/w Mon-Thur
    1-10 EQ 600mg week 1 & 2/400mg week 3-10 Mon-Thur
    8-9 HCG 500iu/ed
    1-4 Dbol 35mg/ed
    7-13, maybe 8-13 Winny 50mg/ed

Clomid will start 1 day after my last winny shot...not sure if I wann do the 300/100/50 or go 100/50/50?? After hearing a few people complain about their vision, I might go with the 100/50/50?

Here's the list of anti's I got:
    Tomaxifen 10mg
    Arimadex
    Proviron
    Clomid

Now here's where I need a lil input at...should I run these all the way thru the cycle...arimidex @ .5, Tamo's @ 10-20mg, Proviron @ 50mg? I have a couple more Q's but I'll wait to see what you guys think about what I put together here.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Why not save the HCG for the end of the cycle? It's not particularly long, so you'll probably do best by saving it for post cycle.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Normally i'd reccomend test only maybe with a dbol jumpstart for a first cycle, but i'll advise you with what you have. This is how i'd run it
    1-11 test en 500mg a week (this is bumped up one week past the EQ so they taper off at the same time for post cycle therapy )
    1-10 EQ 400mg a week (600mg is not needed for the first time, you'll do fine by 400mg)
    1-4 dbol 35mg ed

lose the HCG for this cycle, its not needed. Run the ari at .5mg ed and the prov at 50 throughout the cycle, ditch the prov for post cycle and keep running the ari and nolva + clomid for post cycle. I wouldn't add winnie to this cycle, its just too much IMO but if you were to run it then run it 7-13 at 50mg ed and start PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Block
    1-10 test en 500mg/w Mon-Thur
    1-10 EQ 600mg week 1 & 2/400mg week 3-10 Mon-Thur
    8-9 HCG 500iu/ed
    1-4 Dbol 35mg/ed
    7-13, maybe 8-13 Winny 50mg/ed

Clomid will start 1 day after my last winny shot...not sure if I wann do the 300/100/50 or go 100/50/50?? After hearing a few people complain about their vision, I might go with the 100/50/50?

Here's the list of anti's I got:
    Tomaxifen 10mg
    Arimadex
    Proviron
    Clomid

Now here's where I need a lil input at...should I run these all the way thru the cycle...arimidex @ .5, Tamo's @ 10-20mg, Proviron @ 50mg? I have a couple more Q's but I'll wait to see what you guys think about what I put together here.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    and i stand corrected. Damn bdtr, you are one fast son of a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Normally i'd reccomend test only maybe with a dbol jumpstart for a first cycle, but i'll advise you with what you have. This is how i'd run it
    1-11 test en 500mg a week (this is bumped up one week past the EQ so they taper off at the same time for post cycle therapy )
    1-10 EQ 400mg a week (600mg is not needed for the first time, you'll do fine by 400mg)
    1-4 dbol 35mg ed

lose the HCG for this cycle, its not needed. Run the ari at .5mg ed and the prov at 50 throughout the cycle, ditch the prov for post cycle and keep running the ari and nolva + clomid for post cycle. I wouldn't add winnie to this cycle, its just too much IMO but if you were to run it then run it 7-13 at 50mg ed and start PCT.
    That's just the reply I was looking for...straight forward and some direction to go along with it! Right on Bro! Okay the way you stacked it makes since, cuz it'll take 2 wks for the test enth to cycle out and 17-21 days for the EQ, so that makes alot of sense! So it's not neccesary to front load the EQ the first 2 wks then, huh? I original had my EQ @ 400 back when I was puttin this together, but advice from a respectable Mod here, suggested to front load to 600 for wk 1-2, since the EQ took awile to actually kick in, so now I'm in limbo here...can I get a few more people to agree with ditching the EQ frontload? Now since the hcg is a debateble subject, I could go ahead and tuck these for later, but the winny, I pretty much had my mind set on throwing it into the cycle...but overall nicely layout BDTR, greatly appreciated Bro! Anybody else care to chime in and give me some feedback?
    Last edited by Big Block; 10-06-2003 at 01:42 AM.

bump for more opinions...

Thread Information