Solrock is offline Member

Question Fina - is it liver toxic?

Hi all. I have tried to search for this, but could not find anything conclusive. How toxic is Fina to the liver? (I know it does a number on the kidneys.)

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Solrock
    Hi all. I have tried to search for this, but could not find anything conclusive. How toxic is Fina to the liver? (I know it does a number on the kidneys.)

Thanks!
    I think its safe to say that any AAS puts a certain amount of strain on the liver, with the right preventitives, u should be fine. Fina is usually most associated with kidney toxicity.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Backed up with zero scientific evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    Fina is usually most associated with kidney toxicity.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Backed up with zero scientific evidence.

I agree with you, thats why I said its usually associate with that, not that its true. Well, I just started it so hopefully all will be well.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Its like a locker room old wives tail. I don't understand how it is common knowledge that Fina is toxic to the kidneys. I have heard that it stemed from the late Dan Duchaine who confused lower back water retention to kidney pain and associated it with some kind of glue that is used to bind the pellets. I assure you - THERE IS NO GLUE. It is good old yellow number 5 (completely harmless) and they are pressure packed.

Fina, aka Trenbolone Acetate, is a highly androgenic (more than testosterone ) and anabolic steroid . Your major concerns should be from the androgenocity. Liver values are not really a concern with injectables (used in reasonable amounts - and that's a pretty forgiving amount) - your biggest concerns are pretty much BPH and Cholesterol values.

Solrock is offline Member
    Thanks warrior!

Thread Information