Thread: Help!

jazzman is offline New Member

Exclamation Help!

Im 20 and started steroids 6 months ago, 3 weeks testosterone undecanoate and one week proviron . I have seen HUGE changes ever since, I have gained 2 inches in height ( torso grew, legs the same) and all my features have enlarged by at least an inch (including brow, forehead, cheekbones, jaw, hands and feet). The skin on my hand has become as coarse as a carpet (no kidding). I dont know what to make of these changes and Id rather talk to u than the doc so please tell me should I stop them?

The Iron Game Guest
    lol yes Stop Them before you grow a fourth leg or something.

help!

im not kidding about this at all

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    do you consider all these changes BAD, or is growing in height and size a good thing to you.
    For one, have you gotten any side effects from the gear?
    Where on your body does your skin feel coarse?
    Does your face look abnormal now?
    A little more detail would help and then Ill be able to give my advice.
    MM

The Iron Game Guest

Re: Help!

So you are saying you used test undecanoate? The form of this is andriol . It is a worthless product, safer than androstendione, proviron is about as safe as they come. It wasnt this combination that gave you these side effects and there is no way it would have added 2 inches to your height. I doubt the andriol even reached you in tact, It should be refrigerated and ruins easily. A doctor would probably say it was from the andriol though

I was 6 1 90k when i started, now i am 6 3 105k. Body fat about the same. My jawline has become L shaped and the skin has become coarse everywhere, especially on the top and bottom of the palms and looks goldish. I have also grown thicker chest hair and new hair on my back. I dont find the changes unpleasant and as far as i know and feel there are no sidefects UP TO NOW. I repeat THIS IS NOT A JOKE. I get the drugs from a friend who works at a farmacy and keep them in the fridge.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    IT could be the high heeled shoes you are wearing....

righton is offline Senior Member
    your pharm friends name does'nt happen to be Dr Jeckyll.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    you grew 2 INCHES? wtf....id stop whatever your doing...dont touch the shit anymore as it seems like you grow wierdly while on....i mean 3 weeks...and you got 2 inch and some body weight? AND course skin, dif jay line...lot of chest and back hair...as IG said id hate to see what an 8 week cycle would do to you...

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool My advice in three words . . .

See a doc.

(Thank you, thank you. No applause, just money.)

Seriousy, Jazzman, get real - you're 20 years old, bro! And many guys at 20 are still growing. Their height can still increase, their body hair may just coming in at some places, and other changes may be taking place that are part of a continuing puberty process. The fact that you were on a cycle - and yes, you are too young to be doing a cycle - may be irrelevant; the growth would probably have occurred anyway.

As for the coarse hands, I recommend less masturbation. Alright, I'll give you a serious answer . . . One thing you didn't discuss as your workout routine, if any (and I hope you have a routine if you have done a cycle). If you are fairly new to lifting, it is natural that your hands will develop callouses. If you are experiencing something other than a normal callous, then examine any other possible causes. (For example, do you work with chemicals or solvents on a regular basis, to which you might be having an allergic reaction?) It is unlikely that a substance taken internally (such as an AS) would cause such a localized reaction.

My advice: See a dermatologist. He or she will be able to diagnose anything affecting your hands more competently than a general physician, and will also be qualified to comment on your growth patterns, which sound fairly normal to me. But realize that as much as we'd like to advise you and give you a magic cure, it takes a medical professional who can examine you in person to make the right diagnosis.

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    TNT perfect reply!
    Was going to say the same things, but it wouldnt have been as detailed.

ptbyjason Guest
    Keep the replies serious guys. This guy wants some help. Let's give him the advice that make this board the best on the net, and avoid the jokes.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    TNT said it all See a doctor Bro.

GuestPoser is offline New Member

Sounds more like growth

I have never heard of ANYONE having any effects like these without prolonged/huge amounts of HGH. Sounds like a load of Horse Pie to me.

That or delayed puberty. But you sound like you are turning into neanderthal man.
    Last edited by GuestPoser; 12-27-2001 at 10:51 PM.

Thread Information