superpecker is offline New Member

New Steroid User needs advice please...

Hello everyone,

I'am thinking about takeing some deca -durabolin to start out my mass building cycle. Is it a good steroid to start out? Should I stack it with something else...., Iam really not sure because Iam just starting out. I weigh 180 lbs and have 11% bodyfat and have been working out for 1 year. Also,what size needles should I use? (Iam new to the whole steroid deal). Please reply to me....thank you.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I would start out with a test only cycle to see how your body reacts. As for pin size it depends on where you want to inject, 23 gauge 1" works just about everywhere.

If you can come up with a sample cycle you'll get helped out much more. Good luck.

superpecker is offline New Member
    What do you mean start out with "test"? Do you mean Testosterone ? Iam an noob.....

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I think you need to do some research ASAP.Go through all the educational threads,then get back to everyone. DB

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    ...how can you go into something like AAS that clueless? Research what you put into your body bro

razor67 is offline Banned
    i dont understand it. i was reading everything i could find, messing with these boards and getting everything else in check for years before i even thought about using as.

hawk9603 is offline Junior Member
    bro do a lil more research then if u still have questions then post them up and im sure ull get the answers u need

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    No "test" means the test you take that you must pass in order to take AAS. YOU FAIL!!

Just kidding dude, my bad!!

Have you read the profiles?
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.php

I'll save you some time and point out the types you should read first. Read Deca Durabolin , Equipoise , Proviron , Arimidex , Winstrol Depot, Primobolan Depot, and all the Tests (testosterone !).

Read them and read them again.

Also your profile says you're 5'7, 155lbs and 13% body fat. Have you jumped 25lbs and cut 1% body fat since March when you joined AR ? If you're gaining weight that steadily, to jump 25lbs in 7 months...I think you're already on the right track.

How old are you btw?

If you have any questions on what you read, hit us back up. Good luck.

Doc

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    erm...my feel is that you should work out for a couple more years before deciding if you wish to use AS.. read up more on the various tests that you can use

toolman is offline Banned
    Also, you have to post your age when you are ready for the advice.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    These questions are getting old...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Some good adivse (we have all been there before)

1. SLOW DOWN. do not rush into Steroids . They are not a quick fix. If your under 21, do even consider it.
    2. No steroid in the world will get you big unless your diet is in check
    3. Do what everyone is telling you and do Research. You can't imagine how much info is on this board. Use the educational forums as well as the search button.
    4. Remember do not put anything into your body until you know what your doing.. For example: doing a Deca only cycle, will shut you down hard. Always add some TEST to a cycle..
    5. Learn the correct tech. to injecting, including what size needles to use for which body part.
    6. REMEMBER: Post cycle Thearpy!!! do not buy any AS, until you have your PCT on hand.

Hang in there. You will know your shit before to long. Just have some patience.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Some good advise (we have all been there before)

1. SLOW DOWN. do not rush into Steroids . They are not a quick fix. If your under 21, do even consider it.
    2. No steroid in the world will get you big unless your diet is in check
    3. Do what everyone is telling you and do Research. You can't imagine how much info is on this board. Use the educational forums as well as the search button.
    4. Remember do not put anything into your body until you know what your doing.. For example: doing a Deca only cycle, will shut you down hard. Always add some TEST to a cycle..
    5. Learn the correct tech. to injecting, including what size needles to use for which body part.
    6. REMEMBER: Post cycle Thearpy!!! do not buy any AS, until you have your PCT on hand.

Hang in there. You will know your shit before to long. Just have some patience.

And don't worry about asking questions. Everyone on this board is here to help, they just want to make sure you've done a little bit of research first.

Oh yeah, you can drink WINNY...(just in case you happen to ask.)

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    The guy only said he was thinking about using AAS so i'm sure he just wanted some straight up answers about it. Obviously he could research what he wants to know, but he decided to ask a question which we should respond to with a better answer than "you have to research". Well no shit, of course he has to research, what do you think asking a question is. Sure we could have helped out more if he gave a sample cycle and some stats, but if all you can say research more why even bother to answer. I'm just tired of reading posts where the majority of answers is "research". I think i'm done bitching now.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I gave him a link and some profiles to read.

Give us your stats bro. The vets here will give you better advice.

Doc

Thread Information