Valuablz is offline Junior Member

Unbelievable 4 month cycle

My source just gave me a free 30cc bottle of prop and 30 anadrol pills for being 3 days late so i decided to run a 17 week cycle that consist of:

week 1-17 test prop ed 100mg's
    week 1-10 eq 400mg's/wk
    week 1-7 winny 50mg's ed
    week 8-13 fina 75mg's ed
    week 14-17 hemos 50mg's ed

Those this cycle seem a little too much for a 3rd cycle, i was thing of dropping the prop to 13weeks and scrapping the a-bombs, but since i have it might as well add it in. I'm not starting this til november 1st, and finish just in time for spring break jaimaica. Let me know what you think?

someday is offline Member
    why not extend the EQ out for a couple more weeks...i've heard that it really doesn't kickin tell the 12th week.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Why do the major bulking agent at the end and the winstrol mid cycle.

iKNOW is offline New Member
    agreed with above...run eq for 12+ weeks, switch tren to the beginnig of the cycle (1-6 or 1-8) for a nice kick start due to its fast acting nature and stan to the end of cycle.
    Also if you don't mind asking...what exactly are hemo's? Can't quite make it out..

physio_sport is offline Banned
    try

1-4 anadrol /homo's
    1-17 prop
    7-17 eq
    11-17 winny

and the tren

could go either week

12-17

or

10 -15 and give you an extra 2 weeks to recover becuase i understand it shuts you down hard.

Actuually eq kicks in around week 3-4, hemos are the brazilian anadrol , one of the best. i just finished a bulking cycle abvout 3 months ago, so i want to do a quick cutting cycle, figured this was a good way to space out my cycle since winny and a-bombs are both 17aa. Any more ideas..

someday is offline Member
    correction....i have been told that the best results of EQ dont come tell week 12 or so.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Valuablz
    My source just gave me a free 30cc bottle of prop and 30 anadrol pills for being 3 days late so i decided to run a 17 week cycle that consist of:

week 1-10 eq 400mg's/wk
    week 1-7 winny 50mg's ed
    week 8-13 fina 75mg's ed

Those this cycle seem a little too much for a 3rd cycle, i was thing of dropping the prop to 13weeks and scrapping the a-bombs, but since i have it might as well add it in. I'm not starting this til november 1st, and finish just in time for spring break jaimaica. Let me know what you think?

I would
    1. Extend the EQ to wk14
    2. Raise the EQ to 500
    3. Toss the winny
    4. Run the Tren wk7-14

BDTR is offline Retired
    Here's what i'd do with what you have
    1-17 prop 100mg ed
    1-10 eq 400mg a week
    10-17 winnie 50mg ed
    5-8 anadrol 50mg ed (this will give you a little boost mid cycle since the prop is fast acting and wont require a kickstart + winnie is great to finish a cycle with, but i wouldn't use it to start a cycle)
    8-14 fina 75mg ed

Quote Originally Posted by Valuablz

week 1-10 eq 400mg's/wk
    week 1-7 winny 50mg's ed
    week 8-13 fina 75mg's ed

i was debating either physio_sport or bdtr cycle layout. I think i'm going to go with bdtr because i know it's going to be real nice getting a boost mid cycle from the hemos.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    try

1-4 anadrol /homo's
    1-17 prop
    7-17 eq
    11-17 winny

and the tren

could go either week

12-17

or

10 -15 and give you an extra 2 weeks to recover becuase i understand it shuts you down hard.
    I don't know about the EQ ending at the same time as the prop and winny. The winny's gone in 1-2 days, the prop in 2-3 days, but the EQ will be around for up to three weeks with no test at all. The tren did shut me down pretty hard the last time I used it, but that's not really gonna matter becasue recovery will not start until all the gear has cleared the system.Here's my opinion...

1-17 prop
    1-14 EQ
    12-17 winny

The dosages are up to you. The tren is optional, but always fun. Id probably stick it in weeks 1-14, but again, it's up to you. Of course follow up with clomid 3 days after last prop shot.

-moto

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Damn, it is already time to start planning for a spring break cycle again. Can't wait for my difference check!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by someday
    correction....i have been told that the best results of EQ dont come tell week 12 or so.
    never heard of that

yeh i was thinking about that moto, 3 weeks without any test only on eq that's why i choose bdtr method. Yeh gotta love those spring break cycles, 2-5 months of hard work, followed by 1 week of reckless behavior.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    if i was u i would give me your source so i could get free gear to. i have a hard enough time just getting it (tear)

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Cycle looks good, 17 weeks of 100mgs ED prop is goin to be a killer shot wise....I probally couldnt go that long on prop because I dont mind shooting but every day for 17 weeks is a lot.. GOOD LUCK BRO

i have also heard about 4 weeks for EQ to kick in

Nixter is offline Associate Member

Would have to disagree bro. I'm on EQ at the moment. All my research said to expect nothing until weeks 4-5. I started to feel it just after week 5. What you may have read is.. "For best results, take for 12+ weeks."

Nixter.

Thread Information