shim jahng is offline Junior Member

gyno prone need advice!!

well upon starting my cycle, i have learnd that i am more prone to gyno that i thought. my right nip startted getting itchy, so i have upped the nolva, im just wondering how some of the other guys on the boards that are gyno prone run there cycles? i am trying to figure out a way to keep going on my cycle (500mg test enan a week) i think im gonna keep the nolvadex up towards 60mg untill i can get some liquidex to run with it. has anyone ever experienced where no matter what they ran they still got itchy nips.? should i try something other than liquidex for a anti aromatizer? or does it normaly do the job. i feel awkard getting itchy nips off of just 500mg a enan a week, especially when i see guys runnning 4+ drugs a cycle for 10+ weeks. Any adive would be great especially someone who has experience with this.

musc2002pa is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shim jahng
    well upon starting my cycle, i have learnd that i am more prone to gyno that i thought. my right nip startted getting itchy, so i have upped the nolva, im just wondering how some of the other guys on the boards that are gyno prone run there cycles? i am trying to figure out a way to keep going on my cycle (500mg test enan a week) i think im gonna keep the nolvadex up towards 60mg untill i can get some liquidex to run with it. has anyone ever experienced where no matter what they ran they still got itchy nips.? should i try something other than liquidex for a anti aromatizer? or does it normaly do the job. i feel awkard getting itchy nips off of just 500mg a enan a week, especially when i see guys runnning 4+ drugs a cycle for 10+ weeks. Any adive would be great especially someone who has experience with this.
    You should probably start out with Femara or Aromasin before the cycle starts if you are very prone.

/c

Thread Information