gotjuice? is offline Associate Member

Important HCG question

I have a 2 bottle set of HCG . One bottle is full of a clear liquid, the other is a powder. I am having trouble searching for info on my situation. My question is how do i mix this and how much do i take and how often?...I am on a long cycle weeks 1-16 test cyp....1-10 deca 300....11-20 EQ 400....14-20 Winny 50 EOD........so I am open to all opinions on how to use this HCG...thanks for helping

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gotjuice?
    I have a 2 bottle set of HCG. One bottle is full of a clear liquid, the other is a powder. I am having trouble searching for info on my situation. My question is how do i mix this and how much do i take and how often?...I am on a long cycle weeks 1-16 test cyp....1-10 deca 300....11-20 EQ 400....14-20 Winny 50 EOD........so I am open to all opinions on how to use this HCG...thanks for helping
    HCG , usually comes in box's with 3 amps of solution and 3 amps of powder. if you only have 2 amps, there might be a problem. you mix the solution i into the powder. you'll want to use weeks 6-8 and at the end of cycle 3 weeks after last deca shot. 5000iu....1500iu....1500iu three week breakup

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    HCG , usually comes in box's with 3 amps of solution and 3 amps of powder. if you only have 2 amps, there might be a problem. you mix the solution i into the powder. you'll want to use weeks 6-8 and at the end of cycle 3 weeks after last deca shot. 5000iu....1500iu....1500iu three week breakup

It is 2 seperate 10cc bottles. one is full of a clear liquid and the other is one third full of powder. How much is an iu compared to a cc?? can anyone explain any better. Explain like im a retard, i dont want to screw up

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    If I'm not mistaken, you mix both vials together. An iu is an Internatioal Unit, another method of measuring medications, as opposed to mg/ml. As far as how many iu's per ml (which is the same volume as a cc), I couldn't tell you. Did your HCG come with any info?

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    If I'm not mistaken, you mix both vials together. An iu is an Internatioal Unit, another method of measuring medications, as opposed to mg/ml. As far as how many iu's per ml (which is the same volume as a cc), I couldn't tell you. Did your HCG come with any info?

-moto

It came with directions but it is all in spanish? Does anyone have any idead about HCG???? nobody has used the stuff??

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You have to reconstitute it and then refrigerate it - it's freeze dried human chronic gonadtropin... you have to bring it back to life by mixing the two vials. You reconstitute it by pulling the solution from the one vial and adding it to the other. You could probably make your own strength depending on how many mL of the solution you put in with the HCG . But you have to know how much HCG you have - doesn't it say anywhere??? Can you tell us the manufacturer?

Its an IM injection.

HCG

BTW - for some reason I sware this shit is making my skin itchy (with no swelling or nothing visible) - and it is listed as a "rare" adverse reaction by Organon. I have had sensitive skin before to harsh detergents... so FYI.

toolman is offline Banned
    It came with directions but it is all in spanish? Does anyone have any idead about HCG???? nobody has used the stuff??
    What you have is probably Gonaker brand. It comes with 10 ml solution and all 10 ml make 2500 iu's. It is pretty diluted but here is how I used it. I only added 5 ml of the solution which gave me 500 iu per ml. It was mush easier to use that way.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    What you have is probably Gonaker brand. It comes with 10 ml solution and all 10 ml make 2500 iu's. It is pretty diluted but here is how I used it. I only added 5 ml of the solution which gave me 500 iu per ml. It was mush easier to use that way.
    The brand name is coeffler. The C be be some other letter, I cant tell its some crazy symbol.....now that i know how to reconstitute it, how much do i use and when during my cycle..see stats above

NoLimits is offline Member
    It's Loeffler... and what you have is a 10,000 iu vial if mixed all together. 10cc at 1000iu's per cc. As far as how to use it... there are a few different opinions here, you could run it every weekend (sat and sun) at 1000iu's per day for the entire cycle. Or you could run it in the middle of your cycle at 5000 iu's per week for two weeks and again post cycle at the same.

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    my guess is profasi by serono...

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    oops...ok serono makes hcg too

Quote Originally Posted by NoLimits
    It's Loeffler... and what you have is a 10,000 iu vial if mixed all together. 10cc at 1000iu's per cc. As far as how to use it... there are a few different opinions here, you could run it every weekend (sat and sun) at 1000iu's per day for the entire cycle. Or you could run it in the middle of your cycle at 5000 iu's per week for two weeks and again post cycle at the same.
    Hey NOLimits......thats what i have. you are right. my cycle is in my 1st post....can u give me some advice on when to use it and how much to use??? thanks

Hey NOLimits......thats what i have. you are right. my cycle is in my 1st post....can u give me some advice on when to use it and how much to use??? thanks
    Anyone ???? cmon help me out

Thread Information