Thread: Wanted to share

powr2lift is offline Junior Member

Wanted to share

Ok guys just wanted to share this experience.
    I just injected 2 1/2 CC's into my quad. I was scared shitless and actually closed my eyes as i used the dart method. I opened my eyes and my 1" needle was ALL the way in. I was like "no way" it was sooo painless. It was a 25 gauge needle. (all i could get) I pulled back on the plunger and tiny air bubbles floated to the top. I saw no blood. I started to inject real slow, no pain at all. I was going real slow. I shot 150mg Deca and 250 of Sust. I was under the impression that Sust would burn or the inject site would hurrt, Im actually concerned the gear wasnt legit now! I have a high pain tolerance but I can say that it really didnt hurt at all, like butter! I read alot of threads right before I injected and alot got me scared and I almost didnt inject because of the fear of hitting a vein. This really sucked because all i could get was 100mg per amp of Deca. Anyways wanted to share the info with all you guys, thank god Im still alive! I only got 19 more shots...lol

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    quad shots have gone both ways for me...i've injected tren , eq, and test (not at the same time) with no pain...however using winny at 1cc in the quad was painless goin in, but painful the next few days..just be a bit weary, you mite feel some pain tomorrow, specially at 2.5 cc's

powr2lift is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    quad shots have gone both ways for me...i've injected tren, eq, and test (not at the same time) with no pain...however using winny at 1cc in the quad was painless goin in, but painful the next few days..just be a bit weary, you mite feel some pain tomorrow, specially at 2.5 cc's
    Kewl bro thanks for the heads up, how much pain is normal?

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    well my body got used to it after a few shots...i wouldn't do legs the next day, but you should be ok if everything went smooth...you might just feel a charley horse pain for a day or two.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I hit a vein about the 5th or 6th time I went into the quad. It was really no biggie. Just pulled out, put a new needle on, pushed out most of the blood and shot the whole thing back in, a little blood included. You will feel a little pinch when you go through a vein, fine to inject on the other side. Just keep following proper technique. I really thought quads were awesome to use.

Thread Information