6foot8 is offline New Member

Is Reforvit worth adding to my cycle?

I am a begginer and I just started taking Deca 200 and Sustanon 250 today. I plan on taking 1cc of each every Monday and Wednesday. The thing is, I have 100cc's of Reforvit and I wanted to know if it's worth taking it along with my cycle. I heard that I should swallow 2 cc's a day (one in the morning one at night).

Another question is if any of you know if those liver and kidney pills are worth taking with my cycle?

Thanks for the help...

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you won't need 100 cc's worth. one of the 50 cc jugs will be more than enough for a beginner. it's 25 mg a cc. i usually take 1.5 cc (37.5 mg) spread out throughout the day). i bought some gelcaps from http://www.emptycaps.com/ - size 00 or 000 is what you want. try and fill each one equal amount and take them 3-4 times a day.

yes, the liver / kidney pills - milk thistle is one - are good to supplement while doing anything that might harm the liver functions.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    The reforvit would be a good kickstart for your cycle, but only 1cc a day (25mg). Also, split your shots mon/thurs for a better spread. Wed - mon is too much of a break between shots. Good luck with everything else bro.

-moto
    Last edited by motoxxxguy; 10-06-2003 at 08:41 PM.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I would skip the ref-b your first cycle. Is it good to though in? Hell ya. However the sides are kinda high for a first cycle IMO. I used it my first cycle and I thought my liver was gonna explode. If you do use it try it at 25mg you first go around.

6foot8 is offline New Member
    I appreciate the help guys. I guess this forum really does work. The reason why I wanted to take that reforvit also was because I'm 6'8'' 210 pounds. I used to play college basketball and always had a hard time trying to gain alot of weight. Hopefully this stuff will work along with plenty of protein. Thanks again for the help.

Thread Information