BigbadBill is offline New Member

Exclamation Please Read getting real worried

After swelling up right glute along with reddness etc.. from too much propionate (400mg) on wedsday i went to hospital, the doc seen me for maybe 5 minutes said to take antibotics and rest, this was 2 days ago, tonight im still in real baid pain, my glute seemed to soften up a bit, but when i push hard on it it leaves a indent, feels mushy all in the area, example if I take my two fingers and push real hard near injection area it will leave a dent in glute for 30 seconds or so, does anyone know whats going on with this and if this is ok? thanks alot, im getting scared

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Infection

Is It Warm To The Touch? 400mgs Prop In One Shot? How Many Cc's Was That 2 Or 4? Did You Tell The Dr. What You Were Doing? Should Have. I Would Say A Very Nasty Infection
    All That Prop Is Sittin In Ya Ass. Antibiotics Take A Good 48 Hrs To Kick In If It Hasnt Subsided In Another Couple Go Back To The Dr Actually I Would Go Back Now And Infection Can Be Bad Ive Never Done Prop But I Think It Needs To Be Done Like 100mgs Ed Or Every Other Day Good Luck

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    My guess is it is going to be fine but you are going to be in pain for several more days.

Exclamation

have you guys even seen anything like that where you can push on the area and it stay indented, its scaring the hell out of me plus the severe pain.

does anyone know if I should try and massage the area or just wait for my second doc vist tkmmorow morning. thanks hurst like hell

Iron_body03 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigbadBill
    does anyone know if I should try and massage the area or just wait for my second doc vist tkmmorow morning. thanks hurst like hell
    I would say go see a doc again, you might have an infection.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Massaging could help to get the blood moving, while loosening the muscle, making it more receptive. But like Rickson said, just wait the pain out for a few days and you should be fine. Many guys have mistakenly injected too much AAS before .. it just takes a while to become absorbed. Take something for the pain and wait it out.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Dude what possesed u to shoot 400mgs of prop at once?

flexgolf is offline Member
    what exactly did u tell the doctor???

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    pretty much 400 mg????? I bet It would stay 4-5 days like that

RayL is offline Associate Member
    How many cc's should be shot at once?

peaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RayL
    How many cc's should be shot at once?
    depends on the dosage of the gear itself, the ester and the amount you want per week. but i would never inject more than 3cc at one time, maybe i am a puss but seems like alot for one hit injecting 1cc twice a week scares me

girlsluvabs is offline New Member

How far in?

After swelling up right glute along with reddness etc.. from too much propionate (400mg) on wedsday i went to hospital, the doc seen me for maybe 5 minutes said to take antibotics and rest, this was 2 days ago, tonight im still in real baid pain, my glute seemed to soften up a bit, but when i push hard on it it leaves a indent, feels mushy all in the area, example if I take my two fingers and push real hard near injection area it will leave a dent in glute for 30 seconds or so, does anyone know whats going on with this and if this is ok? thanks alot, im getting scared

Also depends on how far you are injecting, if you dont go far enough the substance will sit under the skin and cause an abses.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    have you guys even seen anything like that where you can push on the area and it stay indented, its scaring the hell out of me plus the severe pain.
    I know this thread is old. But ive been reading up on infections etc. This is what happened to me. but without the severe pain.

Bro if your still around Im curious as to the outcome?

peace

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Big bad.... This is not meant to be a flame but.... why would you push on your ass if the injection site is swollen and red? I mean I don't think the first thing I would think is "Wow look at that motherf#cker, lets poke the shit out of it!" . I hope you were using alcohol to sterilize the area before you prodded. The doctor was right. With infection... rest, anti-b's, hydro peroxide if necessary, dont touch it etc. It will hurt but you will be ok.

RC

massmaker is offline Junior Member
    but a warm wet towel on the spot with the pain and massage it for a while a couple times a day this should help along with the antibotics

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    I know this thread is old. But ive been reading up on infections etc. This is what happened to me. but without the severe pain.

Bro if your still around Im curious as to the outcome?

peace
    he should be doing fine...
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=62977

hmm...

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Thast is a lot bro, damn no wonder.

Thread Information