RC_0891 is offline Junior Member

I'm expanding!! is this normal?

Whats up bros. Officially finished my first week of my 2nd cylce.
    400mgs test cyp (British Dragon)
    400mgs EQ (British Dragon)
    liqui-dex .5mg ed
    10 mg nolva ed

Ok I started the week, last monday, at 212. I weighed myself today, and I am 219.6. Holy crap!!! I dont want to gain 70 lbs!!! I thought it took longer than 1 week to start getting these type of gains, especially with dex and nolva?! This is with cardio also, 30 mins 4-5x over last week.... On the positive side I have allready put on almost 20 lbs on my bench. Deadlifts havent really gone up that much, shoulder presses have etc... anyways my main concern is that maybe my liqui-dex wasnt working? Its Liquid research, whom is very reliable... the nolva I am 100percent positive was legit. Any thoughts? thanks bros...

RC

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    I wouldnt be too concerned with gaining 70 Ibs. Im sure most of your 7 Ibs you gained so far is from the excess food and water your taking in. Im on my second week of Test En and Deca and Ive gained 4 Ibs. Im sure your weight gain will slow down once your body gets adjusted. IMO And if you do gain 70 Ibs Ill be buying whatever it is you took.

sharky is offline Associate Member
    yeah, the weight is mostly water and im sure if you are like me when you start you will eat the best you ever could. so it will slow down but take advantage of it while you can.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    yea its water....and some muscle im sure...lol, if you gained 70 pnds in your cycle you wouldnt have the energy in awhile to walk to very far at a time...you would be so worn out...good luck with cycle though

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    Your gonna be a big fat slob JK you will plateau in about 4weeks or so and then just have steady gains (get it ,steady gains-steadygaining1)
    SG1

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Your weight fluxuates throughout the day. For an accurate measurement, always weigh yourself first thing in the morning (after you do what you need to do). This will assure a true reading and consistency from each measurement.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    Your weight fluxuates throughout the day. For an accurate measurement, always weigh yourself first thing in the morning (after you do what you need to do). This will assure a true reading and consistency from each measurement.
    Right ON!!

I call it "shit" weight. Whatever you haven't shat, and plus what you ate, whatever.

Be consistent when you weigh yourself. After a nice healthy morning dump!!

I wouldn't be concerned, and if you do gain 70lbs...I would say you have the potential to be a very rich individUAL!!

Doc

Thread Information