wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member

Oral Masteron????

Does anyone know how effective this stuff is as an oral?? Is it liver toxic as an oral?? Any and all help would be much appreciated.

iKNOW is offline New Member
    if you're talking about ** oral masteron then it's not even masteron (drostanolone). It is mesterolone/masterolone (proviron ) and no, it's not liver toxic, it is however very androgenic being almost pure DHT.
    Last edited by iKNOW; 10-07-2003 at 08:29 AM.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by iKNOW
    if you're talking about EYE PEE oral masteron then it's not even masteron (drostanolone). It is mesterolone/masterolone (proviron) and no, it's not liver toxic, it is however very androgenic being almost pure DHT.
    They put ** for his name for a reason bro..

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    They put ** for his name for a reason bro..
    You can actually put anything. Eye Pee sounds like the letters. If you actually put the letters, when you post it's automatically changed in to ** - but they all are understood for the abbreviate of his underground lab / products.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    You can actually put anything. Eye Pee sounds like the letters. If you actually put the letters, when you post it's automatically changed in to ** - but they all are understood for the abbreviate of his underground lab / products.
    Oh yeah, I know it changes the letters to ** I just didn't think it should be posted bro being a source.
    I seen one thread where one of the mods made a comment about it should not be posted where you can read it.

If I am wrong, my bad

JayUzer is offline Junior Member
    If you do a search on proviron you will find all the info you need. ** mast is proviron and it was tested as proviron. there is no oral mast. take the proviron during your cycle and not after. I personally dont think proviron is really that effective but at a low price I can see running it with the rest of your gas.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    its not proviron (mesterolone) but mestanolone(METHYL-dht) iv'e used both **'s and home made stuff, homemade was better, its an awsome cutting drug. used it alone from 10mg day up to 75mg day. its great with winny/tren /test IMO a perfect precontest stack. its a bitch on the hairline though.

curiousdude is offline Junior Member
    just get the injectable form of it. it's starting to pop up all over. i'd say stick with BD or illium. the dragon is 50mg/ml, the illium is 100mg/ml. it keeps the bloat down, and works great in combo with winny and var. i'd recommend running it so it overlaps with the time before you'd start PCT. for example, run it 6-8 weeks so the last 3 weeks are before PCT. the ester is short, so you'll only have about 2 days to wait. it seems to really help in retaining gains. just my 2 cents, peace, cd.

Thread Information