ross3814 is offline Member

I have a serious health problem...Help!

I took my first shot of test enan. 3 days ago. The day after I felt o.k. my ass hurt a little in the morning and then a lot at night, but I know that is normal. Then the night after, I got real sick. The 2nd day I felt friggin horrible, fever with bad cold symptoms and my ass hurt so much I couldnt walk very well. Now its the third day since the shot, and I feel a little better but ass feels the worst. I can barely walk and my ass is red, swollen and hard. I have looked at the threads about test flu, and I think that my gear is contaminated, so I baked it. If it was contaminated, do you think I have a staff infection. I really need help, and I dont want to go to the doc if I dont have to.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Test enth is the least inflammatory test I've used. Do you trust your source? I'd send it back as that's a pretty bad reaction and may be from fake gear. As far as staff' if you start running high fevers then you may want to get some blood cultures done. Go to the ER if symptoms increase and tell them exactly what happened.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    Test enth is the least inflammatory test I've used. Do you trust your source? I'd send it back as that's a pretty bad reaction and may be from fake gear. As far as staff' if you start running high fevers then you may want to get some blood cultures done. Go to the ER if symptoms increase and tell them exactly what happened.
    What brand of test en? Might help to alert others that may have the same thing. Also might be an idea to get some benedril just in case you happen to be alergic to the oil the test is suspended in. I think its possible your symptoms might be alergy related.

The fevers are going away but my ass still hurts like fuckin hell. I might have injected wrong though, because when i pulled out it hurt like hell and blead way too much. I kinda doubt it.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Is it quality vet. That shit hurts.

No. my source is solid, its Shanghai. Also, it feels a lot better when I put heat on it, and the fever is gone. Think it's ok?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ross3814
    No. my source is solid, its Shanghai. Also, it feels a lot better when I put heat on it, and the fever is gone. Think it's ok?
    I had no problem with shanghai..... I think you just had the terrible timnig of catching a cold just as you started your cycle. It is now the middle of an active cold and flu season and everyone is sick lately with it. Plus the worry about it is probably driving you crazy making you feel the shot more then you would if you werent worried about strep or staff infections.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    It's not a cold or the flu. It's your body reacting to the new drug you have put into it. It will take a few days for your body to get use to it. Is this your first cycle?

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    i wouldnt be too worried unless a "whitehead" appears on the injection site. DO you have any puss or secreation comming out of the injection site? I always wipe everything down with alcahol, including the bottle top of the juice.

I ntpadude is right, i was a little under the weather the day before the shot. I baked the stuff just in case, and im feeling good enough to head back to the gym today. Ill take another shot today and if I start dying again then ill know theres a problem.

Thread Information