Thread: LR anyone?

Testify is offline Senior Member

LR anyone?

How do you guys like the quality of LR's products? I am in the market for some anti-e's again and find them to have pretty good prices compared to the competition. I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has ordered from them recently. Thoughts? I am a bit wary of their payment arrangement also, so would anyone here give them a good referral? Thanks bros.

T

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    i have never used them, but LR is reliable from what i've heard. their payment method is used by other I P suppliers.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Ill back them up anyday...ive used the l-nolva, and clomid...shipping was fast as hell, and packed well...the clomid tastes like shit, but thats the only complaint i have

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    Ill back them up anyday...ive used the l-nolva, and clomid...shipping was fast as hell, and packed well...the clomid tastes like shit, but thats the only complaint i have
    the clomid is going to taste like that, no matter where you get it. it would taste the same even if it came from the easter bunny

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I've used the liquid-dex and Liquid-clen and liked both products.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve
    the clomid is going to taste like that, no matter where you get it. it would taste the same even if it came from the easter bunny
    I kind of figured that anyting "not for human consumption" would taste like that, but DAMN...thats some harsh shit...it does help if you shoot it with cran berry juice, or pinapple

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I kind of figured that anyting "not for human consumption" would taste like that, but DAMN...thats some harsh shit...it does help if you shoot it with cran berry juice, or pinapple

No lie after awhile the taste doesn't bother you (at least me) as much...... but yeah that first 6ml of clomid is always the worse.

hybrid is offline Member
    LR is a great company. I've not had any problems the several times I've ordered from them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    No lie after awhile the taste doesn't bother you (at least me) as much...... but yeah that first 6ml of clomid is always the worse.
    i agree...first day/time is the worst...and as i've said before...it kinda grows on you after a while...i kinda liked it at the end

P.T.P is offline Junior Member
    Shipping is insane fast and products are priced well

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Clomid is for human consumption..its a womens obulation drug =\

BDTR is offline Retired
    Still waiting on an order 12 days later... I'll email them in a couple days to see whats up.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    I got my shipment pretty fast, but I was lucky. They sent me an email saying that it might be a while b/c of low inventory. The next day, my package showed up.

bdtr - they are probably just out of stock.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I like them, just use Express shipping when you order. I had to wait a month for my order with regular shipping... express took a week. I am also in Canada though so that makes a difference.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve

Accually the clomid that I got from the easter bunny tasted pretty good.
    I was also happy with the clen I ordered from LR. They are located in South Louisiana so the shipping depends on how far you are from them.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    Clomid is for human consumption..its a womens obulation drug =\
    Demented they put that disclaimer on their products so they can sell them without the government on their ass. "Research purposes only"

Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    Demented they put that disclaimer on their products so they can sell them without the government on their ass. "Research purposes only"
    Ok so if its not for human consumption, why in the hell make a pill that no one is suppose to take? I mean it was made for something right...not for human consumption and womens obulation drug kind of contradict each other if you know what I mean

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Demented, exactly, everyone knows IT IS for human consumption. The company just makes the disclaimer so they can sell them with no legal issues. Do you understand what I'm saying? I said that in my first post..I'm not sure if you understand my meaning..

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    The last time that I ordered, I recieved an email two days later explaining that the delivery would be a few days late due to the nolva being out of stock. Attached to the email was a code for a discount on the next purchase. In addition, when the box got to me(only 2 days late btw), there was two extra bottles of Letro. Needless to say, I didnt mind that it was only 2 days late. Their shipping sucks sometimes, but these guys are making an honest effort. They have my buisness forever.

Ok so if its not for human consumption, why in the hell make a pill that no one is suppose to take? I mean it was made for something right...not for human consumption and womens obulation drug kind of contradict each other if you know what I mean
    Everything Ive ordered for LR was in a liquid. I think it would be taking it a little over the top if they put it in pill form.

nj juice is offline Member
    i would recommend lr to anyone. Tried their liquid-clen b4 and it was good and reasonably priced. Just received nolva and clomid from them for next cycle, decently priced also. Shipping times arent too bad, took about a week for both of my orders.

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    ive tried it and liked it

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    LR is trustworthy. Chem is a reliable and very rich man.

Jdog55

[email protected]

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Lots of praise out there. I'm gonna investigate.

I'm wondering, why the one liners are from newbies!!! LR family in disguise!!! aranoid:

Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    Demented, exactly, everyone knows IT IS for human consumption. The company just makes the disclaimer so they can sell them with no legal issues. Do you understand what I'm saying? I said that in my first post..I'm not sure if you understand my meaning..
    lol...I may be a dumbass on this one, but your telling me that they say as a disclaimer its a womens obulation drug...not for human consumption?

lol...I may be a dumbass on this one, but your telling me that they say as a disclaimer its a womens obulation drug...not for human consumption?

I am not saying that you are not a dumdass but I am pretty sure that It does not say that it is a womens obulation drug. It does say that its not for human consumption. I have only ordered the clen but it had nothing on it except a warning, and I dont see why the clomid would be any different.

BDTR is offline Retired
    update, order came today. they're just backed up, quality company though.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I used the liquid letrozole , and love(d) it! Took 2 days to get here, but they are 30 min from my house

Top shelf company, have 0 worries.

D

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for all the replies bros. I will have to add them to my list.

T

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    I am not saying that you are not a dumdass but I am pretty sure that It does not say that it is a womens obulation drug. It does say that its not for human consumption. I have only ordered the clen but it had nothing on it except a warning, and I dont see why the clomid would be any different.
    Since it doesnt say its a womens obulation drug...look up clomiphene citrate or better yet, I believe its in the Anabolics 2002 book

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I've never ordered from LR, but I recently ordered some liquid nolva from liqua-solutions and was very happy with their service. Also, their prices are lower than LR.

Since it doesnt say its a womens obulation drug...look up clomiphene citrate or better yet, I believe its in the Anabolics 2002 book
    Im not saying that it is not a women's obulation drug. I am saying that it does not have that written on the label. Just like the clen doesnt say asthma broncodilator on the label.

I gotcha bro...none the less use it for PCT
    Last edited by D3m3nt3d; 10-05-2003 at 07:28 PM.

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    I just made an order on the clen and clomid from LR and I can't get over the prices. They are cheap! I did the math based on the clen handbook in the ed threads and one bottle of clen will last me almost 8 and 1/2 weeks? The clomid will last the 3 weeks for pct and have some left over! Unless I am an idiot, I assume my calculations are correct. Does this sound right? By the way I am calculating the clen at 2 weeks on 2 off, so in all actuallity usage will be 4 and 1/2 weeks.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I have some liquid dex coming now and was thinkng about writting back for Clomid, can you like open up a capsule from like arginine pill and replace it or drip some of the liquid clomid into the gel cap and then this will get it past your tounge without having to taste it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I have some liquid dex coming now and was thinkng about writting back for Clomid, can you like open up a capsule from like arginine pill and replace it or drip some of the liquid clomid into the gel cap and then this will get it past your tounge without having to taste it?
    i imagine it would take quite a few pills and a lot of effort to drop 300mg or 100mg of clomid into caps...just suck it up and take it. it's not that bad

Thread Information