ryder426 is offline New Member

Angry Gaining weight on a tren/winny cutting cycle!

Hey guys,

Im 3 weeks into my first cycle ever with tren and winn with the intent to cut up. Ive been real stricked on the diet, and added a 4 day/per week cardio workout on top of my lifiting routine. Im gaining weight tho!!! I started at 230lbs (12% bf) on the dot, now Im 235lbs! The good thing is I see the pump and see that I am getting more vascular. AND, Im starting to get the strength gains like ive never seen. My waistline has NOT grown though, and I dont think I look flabbier. Is this normal? Shouldnt I atleast be loosing some water weight or somethin? Im only gaining...

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Obviously the fina and winny is doing what it is suspose to but you cant exspect it to burn fat. You have to do that with diet and cardio. You might want to try a fat burner.

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Whats ur diet like?

You say strict, but lets see the calorie breakdown.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbo23
    Whats ur diet like?

You say strict, but lets see the calorie breakdown.
    Protien shake for breakfast (Isopure) 200 cal

10:00am protien bar 200 cal

12:00pm 1 1/2 cup salad, 2 grilled chicken breasts, blue cheese dressing
    600 cal (max)

6:00 14 oz. New York steak, 1 1/2 cup salad blue cheese dressing 800 cal (max)

8:00 protien shake 200 cal

I do my weight training at 1pm, and my cardio at 5pm.

Like I was saying, I dont look like Ive gained any fat, but I am gaining weight. And 5lbs in the first 2 1/2 weeks! I have been eating like this strickedly since I started. Im just not looking any cutter.

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    Obviously the fina and winny is doing what it is suspose to but you cant exspect it to burn fat. You have to do that with diet and cardio. You might want to try a fat burner.
    what type of fat burner would you suggest? Ive looked over the forums, but supposedly winny was a fat burner, but theres quite a bit of contraversy over a steroid burning fat. Ive tried all the usual suspects (which Im not on now) Hydroxycut, Xenadrine, etc. Only makes me feel like shit. Any other suggestions (feel free to drop me a link to the 5,000 forum threads that probably talk about this btw

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by ryder426
    what type of fat burner would you suggest? Ive looked over the forums, but supposedly winny was a fat burner, but theres quite a bit of contraversy over a steroid burning fat. Ive tried all the usual suspects (which Im not on now) Hydroxycut, Xenadrine, etc. Only makes me feel like shit. Any other suggestions (feel free to drop me a link to the 5,000 forum threads that probably talk about this btw
    winny is actually a muscle hardening/LBM gaining steroid...not a fat burner

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    maybe clen

dosage is 1/2 cc Tren 75mg EOD
    1/2 cc Winny 50mg EOD

Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    winny is actually a muscle hardening/LBM gaining steroid...not a fat burner
    Yes, I understood this, however I was also to understand it raises the metabolism similar to a fat burner. I dont know if its from the Tren or Winny, but I have tons more energy. I used to be a grump if I didnt get at least 8 hours of sleep. Now Im waking up in the morning with tons of energy. I gotta be burnin energy stores from somewhere!?

NoLimits is offline Member
    I say it is your diet. You're not eating enough or frequent enough. You need to eat more often to speed up your metabolism. And lose the Blue cheese dressing. Also, try doing your cardio first thing in the am... you burn more fat doing it this way when your body is in a semi-fasted state!

Quote Originally Posted by NoLimits
    I say it is your diet. You're not eating enough or frequent enough. You need to eat more often to speed up your metabolism. And lose the Blue cheese dressing. Also, try doing your cardio first thing in the am... you burn more fat doing it this way when your body is in a semi-fasted state!
    Hey thanks no Limits,

Let me jus throw you a curve ball and tell me what you think. Almost exactly 1 year ago, I finished off a strenght/mass building routine minus AAS that took my body weight from 245lbs to a stoute 278Lbs, my bench to 370, squat to 500, taking only creatine and protien (@ 22 years old). I decided I was TOO big, and chubby looking, and began eating exactly what I had posted above to drop 40lbs. (then I blew out my appendix, dropped to a thin weak looking 220lbs, started AAS after I recovered at 230lbs, and now 3 weeks into it another 5 lbs heavier. So, I can loose weight on this diet. But Im gaining...Im thinking my body is soakin up the gear like its going out of style...

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    IMO, soon you will notice the weight go down. Not all of it will be fat though. Those dosages are rediculously low and you have NO TEST! Expect some catabolism!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    IMO, soon you will notice the weight go down. Not all of it will be fat though. Those dosages are rediculously low and you have NO TEST! Expect some catabolism!
    \

Thanks,

I plan to kick up my dosage to a full 75mg Tren (1cc), and a full 50mg (1cc) winny EOD. Ive just been going real moderate on my first cycle.

Winny needs to be take ED, not EOD. Same as tren . You need to have test.

If you want moderate, go with test alone and get less sides than what your running now.

[QUOTE=Billy_Bathgate]Winny needs to be take ED, not EOD. Same as tren . You need to have test.

1 cc each ED it is then...gotta get some more sticks. Ill get some test and figure out how to add it in 3 weeks intot the program. I am seeing strength gains at the dosage I am taking so I figured it was enough. But Im willing to kick it up for the remaining 5 weeks of my program. Thanks

Honestly, I would stop and wait. I think if you did, and did it with everything planned and had everything you needed, your end result will be MUCH worth the extra time. I know its hard to imagine that in your shoes as I was once in the same situation.

I think 50mg Winny ED is ok, but I woulnt go 75mg ED with the tren yet being yoru first cycle.

Like I said, test only is the way to go on a first cycle but if you aboslutely insisted...

50mg Prop ED wks 1-12
    37.5mg Tren ED 1-6
    50mg Winny ED 7-10

is what I would do.

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    One of my friends took Winny only for their first cycle. He only took a shot every Mon and Thurs. ( i dunno at what dosages) Anyways, honest to God truth he gained 12 Ibs. Id say about 8 Ibs of it was muscle. He looked a lot bigger though then before. He gained twice as much off of that Winny only cycle than he did off of Deca only cycle, and he took much higher dosages from the Deca. Go figure?

[QUOTE=ryder426]
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Winny needs to be take ED, not EOD. Same as tren . You need to have test.

1 cc each ED it is then...gotta get some more sticks. Ill get some test and figure out how to add it in 3 weeks intot the program. I am seeing strength gains at the dosage I am taking so I figured it was enough. But Im willing to kick it up for the remaining 5 weeks of my program. Thanks

Well, I figured after all the research I had done, the cycle I had planned out seemed to be the best. I was recommended the Tren and winny because they were good for a cutting cycle. There so many different opinions on OED vs. ED just on this site with these two I decided to go with the most conservative, build a diet and workout to get the results I want, which is a leaner meaner body. And I am seeing results, its just now Im 5lbs heavier, but I look better I just dont want it to turn to flab after Im done with the cycle. I had actually done dilligence before I started, but there are so many different opinions out there. I will take them all in, and decide which work best for my body. And if that means holding off, then Ill do it.

Thanks man,

Thread Information