Thread: Cycle Question

fishdog1972 is offline New Member

Question Cycle Question

Lets just say hypothetically you have sust, cyp, anadrol , wyn, and nolvadex . What would be the best way to cycle them together and would you add or subtract anything to this list? Thanks for the help.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    There is a thing called a search button. Plus the main page has VERY good cycles set up (For the stuff you listed).

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    but the main page is outdated (unless they updated it). Bro i see you just joined. I would go read the educational forms and research as mush as you can, and then you will probably know the answer. Bros like helping bros out, but we want to see you made an effort to find the answer yourself.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    How many cycles have you ran, how old are you, how much do you weight, height, bf, training experiance.......... these are things we need to know before you get help and the thing you need to do is research...... It's great asking advice from the board but in the end it's your health and your body make sure you know what you're doing before starting a cycle.

Good luck.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    well, 'hypothetically speaking' you would not run all of these compounds simultaneously.

give us your stats first. we need to know who we're giving advice for.

Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve
    well, 'hypothetically speaking' you would not run all of these compounds simultaneously.

give us your stats first. we need to know who we're giving advice for.
    Thanks for answering. I'm 31yrs, 6', 198lbs, I've been training on and off for years. I've done single compound cycles in the past, with good results. But I'm looking to explode. I have but one problem, I have to fight the "bitch titts".Any sugestions you might have would be great. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    How many cycles have you ran, how old are you, how much do you weight, height, bf, training experiance.......... these are things we need to know before you get help and the thing you need to do is research...... It's great asking advice from the board but in the end it's your health and your body make sure you know what you're doing before starting a cycle.

Good luck.
    Thanks for answering. I'm 31yrs, 6', 198lbs, I've been training on and off for years. I've done single compound cycles in the past, with good results. But I'm looking to explode. I have but one problem, I have to fight the "bitch titts". I've done research but I'm looking for more specific advise. Any sugestions you might have would be great. Thanks

Thread Information