TEX_RYAN is offline Junior Member

QV winny 50 legit or fake?

Hey fellas i just got some qv winny 50 and everything looks good like the rounded label, hologram is shiny,and the cap looks good. The only concern i have is the batch # and exp. date are printed in the same font and ink as the rest of the label? I think I remember hearing some of the first batches were made this way. This shit is really painful in the quad also, i will start drinking if its real! Help me out if you can. Thanks!

NoLimits is offline Member
    Did you compare your batch#'s to their website to see if they check out? A great place to start.

it matches the website, the holo on the box left dots behind it and the holo on the bottle had the slits, the only problem was the print was the same as the rest of the writing and the pain in my quads compared to zambones. let me know what yall think

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    This question comes up a lot. The older batches were printed like that.

the lot# and exp. date match up with the website. the hologram on the box left the dots behind and the hologram the bottle had v slits. the problem is the lot# and exp. date were printed in the same font and color as the label itself and the injections hurt the next day which im not used to with the zambons. help me out fellas!

I have gone to the qv website and tried to get thier email adress to see if this winny is ok but i cant get it or find it. if anyone can help finding thier email adress it would be greatly appreciated!

NoLimits is offline Member
    On their web site, you will see a little envelope in the bottom right hand side. Oh hell, here:

[email protected]

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    in this month's Md they showed real and fake qv winni'sand another sign is that on the real qv's the symbol qv is smaller than the word securidad and on the fake holograms the QV symbol is the same size as the word securidad just an fyi

has anyone had this batch it is qvs-5-001 exp. date is feberero 2005 and its printed instead of stamped. give me some feedback

bump. anyone tried this batch?

Thread Information