Thread: EQ and Sust

mavericks is offline New Member

EQ and Sust

I've been on EQ 400mg/wk and sust 250mg/wk for 5 weeks and so far have only gained 5 lbs. I've been lifting hard 4x a week. Any ideas? Also, I seem to always be very tired and my joints (especially wrists) have been hurting since about week three. Any ideas or suggestions? Is that normal?

NoLimits is offline Member
    Show us an example of your daily food intake. I would guess that is where your problem is at. You need to get your sleep. That is when your muscles grow. And as far as the joint problems, most likely it is the Eq causing you problems. Try some Glucosamine and see if that helps.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    There are many factor to look at here. Diet, over/undertraining, dosages, etc. How long have you been "lifting hard" before starting this cycle? If it was a short period of time, your body won't be able to take the added stress from the strength gained by the use of AAS. As far as being tired, how do you sleep? The harder you train, the more sleep you need to help your body recover. Also, with these compounds you don't really start to see results until around week 4-5, so you're not really in bad shape there. If in another two or three weeks you still are not gaining, then there is a bigger problem here.

-moto

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    Also it takes about 4-5 weeks before SUS really starts kicking in and EQ takes about 6. If your strength has been increasing that may be the problem with your wrists, just from the extra stress. Take some Valerian root, Kava Kava, and Melatonin to help sleep.

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    more info is needed, i would have used more sust, if your wrists are hurting it is most liekly your lifting technique or it could be from dehidration and not getting enough lubrication in your joints as a results, also hormone level fluctutions can cause swelling of certain joints

mavericks is offline New Member
    Thanks everyone. Your posts sound right on. I have been only getting 5-7 hours of sleep per night and my calorie intake has been around 3000 a day. With my high metabolism, I need to be around 4000 a day. I will get some sleeping aids and try to get more sleep, up my calorie intake, and try to drink more water. Thanks everyone!

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    When I was taking EQ, I think every joint in my body started to hurt. It did NOT go away to quickly either. I was taking all the joint vitamins but still had elbow and wrist pain. It will eventually go away (for me weeks later) but it is worth the pumps and vascularity from eq.

Thread Information