daaaan is offline Associate Member

use nolva or not?

i'm about to begin a d-bol and test cycle, should I take 20 mg nolva each day or should I take it after the cycle along with the clomid? I don't want to get too much water retention.

wk 1-4 30mg d-bol
    wk1-10 test ent
    wk 8-11 winny

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daaaan
    i'm about to begin a d-bol and test cycle, should I take 20 mg nolva each day or should I take it after the cycle along with the clomid? I don't want to get too much water retention.

wk 1-4 30mg d-bol
    wk1-10 test ent
    wk 8-11 winny
    hold novla till pct, unless you are gyno prone. get some liquidex and run throughout cycle

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Not everyone gets bloated from test and/or d-bol. If you take the nolva from day one, you'll never know if you a prone to bloating, and may just be wasting your nolva. I would hold off, and use it if you see some gyno symptoms or bloating occur.

-moto

daaaan is offline Associate Member
    how much liquidex should I use then??

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daaaan
    how much liquidex should I use then??
    I think liquidex stops production of estrogen but doesnt do anything about what is already in your blood stream so if you start experiencing symptoms, liquidex might be too slow acting to help. Nolva and clomid start working on the problem immediately. I am going to take liquidex starting on week #4 but in small dose, like 0.25 mg a day or EOD, this is mostly because I'd like to keep testosterone in its testosterone form, if its converting to estrogen, then you have less testosterone I would think but I dont want to completely shut down all estrogens altogether.

Thread Information