CF01 is offline New Member

Lightbulb Need Some Help!!! D-Bol and Test Enanthate!!!

Well I'm going to do my first cycle, I currently play baseball and I'm 5'11 180 and run a 6.5 60yd dash. I need some help, i've gotten some advice to take d-bol and test enanthate together for a cycle. My goal is to gain 15 to 20lbs but if possible not lost or gain speed. Are these good for what I'm looking for, and if possible what would u recommded.

Thanks for the help!

Dan

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How about some more info Bro, training, diet and age

JohnnyB

CF01 is offline New Member

Lightbulb More Info

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    How about some more info Bro, training, diet and age

JohnnyB

Well I'm a sophmore in college, I train hard..... right now I'm in fall ball but I'm done in twoo weeks. My training in the off-season consist of mostly sprint work not much distance which takes about two hours, then I lift for about 2 hours, Strength is not so much the problem, just can't put on the weight. I tested out at a 225x3 reps, 350x5 squat the bench isn't nothing spectular but I only do a few chest exericse. I focus on my back, arms, and legs and mid section more. I stretch just as must as lift so i'm not tight, speically in my upper body. I'm 19 years old, and during my training I usually eat about 6 small meals and protein shakes. I'm looking for a good cycle too, my friend said to take 10ml a week of the test and 3 d-bols a day. Anything else let me know

Thanks for the help

Thread Information