bigdave91 is offline Associate Member

still looking for a sus stack

Im still looking for a steroid to stack with Sustanon to build mass but rather more quality than water weight (i will be running Nolva but even so!).

Im looking for a roid which you can inject E3D. Although it would be better for 2x per week.
    I thought about deca -durabolin but cant take that due to it staying detectable for 18 months (have mandatory drugs tests every 12 months).
    I also looked at EQ but my source doesnt sell it!

Any suggestions guys?
    Thanks
    Dave

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Fina would be good to stack with SUS and it will give you the results your looking for. This is only if your diet, training, and resting are in order.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Fina would be good to stack with SUS and it will give you the results your looking for. This is only if your diet, training, and resting are in order.
    Sorry bro forgot you asked for injections E3D at minium EOD with Fina.

ok thanks Mudman,
    Any other suggestions?

Appreciate this

Dave

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    What is wrong with sus only for every third day injections per week. 750 mg a week combined with 20 mg Nolva. Why don't you just do that?

You could use anavar . Then you will not have to worry about the injections at all. Var is expensive.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    test enanthate would be cheaper than sust, and you can run dbol for the first 4 weeks to put on some mass. Some will be water, but will help put on the mass you need.

50%
    I know that they all say this! but 'i intend' this to be the one and only cycle. If its not a one off then it will be a couple of years before i do another for work reasons.
    I want to gain as much quality mass as possible so id be very much satisfied if i could stack sus with a quality gainer in this cycle.

Il read up on the anavar . Is anavar readily available on the black market?

Cheers
    Dave

Anavar might be hard to come by. If you can get it it is really expensive. I like it though. I felt great on it. Why don't you do like dizzle said and through some dbol in there? If you were to take 750 mg/wk of sustanon250 for 10 weeks with it being your first cycle you could easily gain 20 lbs if everything else was in order. I know you want to gain a lot of muscle but your receptors are untouched and you will put on a lot of mass. I used a winny/anavar cycle(know it's a waste) for my first cycle and I was surprised how cut, much muscle, and good I looked because aas had never been in my body. People will tell you a test only first cycle is a good way to start and you are not necessarily going to gain a whole bunch more weight by adding another compound. Good luck with whatever route you choose though.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    What type of drug testing do you get? A regular workplace drug test won't test for AAS, only narcotics, pain killers, etc.

-moto

max25533 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    What is wrong with sus only for every third day injections per week. 750 mg a week combined with 20 mg Nolva. Why don't you just do that?
    this to much for a newbie, run enathate at 400-500mg a week, injecting twice a week. This is all you need for your first cycle. Run nolva at 20 like 50% said and use clomid PCT. I m runnig enanthate at 400 mg a week and i hvae already went from 177 to 189 in five weeks. remember less gear is better.

Quote Originally Posted by max25533
    this to much for a newbie, run enathate at 400-500mg a week, injecting twice a week. This is all you need for your first cycle. Run nolva at 20 like 50% said and use clomid PCT. I m runnig enanthate at 400 mg a week and i hvae already went from 177 to 189 in five weeks. remember less gear is better.
    I merely suggested this because he is set on doing sustanon . I would recommend to him enanthate 500mg/wk but many others have done this.

Thread Information