blarge is offline New Member

sust cycle-all frickin confused

i was going to run my sust at 500 per week, twice a week. along with deca 400 per week. ive got a lot of responces talking about running sust every other day, even every day!!!! i thought twice a week was sufficient. i have 20 amps of sust. that i was going to run for 10 weeks-but i also have a 10cc bottle of qv eth250 . what should i do. im only 1 week into my cycle. please give me some help. thanks

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    people are telling you to inject more frequently so you can utilize the short esters in your sust. 2x per week injections make the short esters worthless. It does have the long esters though so 2x per week and you'll still see gains. but if you want to maximize the potential from the drug you will need ed / eod injections.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blarge
    i was going to run my sust at 500 per week, twice a week. along with deca 400 per week. ive got a lot of responces talking about running sust every other day, even every day!!!! i thought twice a week was sufficient. i have 20 amps of sust. that i was going to run for 10 weeks-but i also have a 10cc bottle of qv eth250 . what should i do. im only 1 week into my cycle. please give me some help. thanks
    Blarge, go ahead with your cycle as planned. That was my first cycle and I gained 24 lbs and hept 19 of them. Alot of guys on here are high dose advocates. But 2x a week for the first cycle is enough. Myself and alot of others are proof of that.

lobo is offline New Member
    After reading your post I an assuming that your a newbie. I don't see any problem running your sust 2 x a week. I would try to get some dbol to kick start your cycle. If those are the only items you can get I would run the sust heavy up front to kick start your cycle. Keep in mind your only going to get 8 cc (about) out of your QV bottle, so I would plan an eight week cycle.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    thats if he runs 250mg/week which is not sufficient. What i would for my first cycle...get 2 more bottle of test enan. and run it for 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week. sust. is expensive, so if i was running, i would want to utilize every ester, so i would run it EOD.

LLandrew is offline Banned Scammer

idiots are an occuring theme in this thread!

this guy toolman doesnt sound like he needs to be doing any roids yet....it sounds like he's a newbie! Why dont you wait toolman, till you research it a little bit more....then pop your cherry! I know that you may be small and wanting to just all of a sudden get huge, but you cant rush into these things!

Ignore llandrew blarge. He is just a kid who comes on here to get bitch slapped once in awhile. He used to be entertaining until we all learned hes a preteen that posts pictures of other men claiming they were him. Just check out his post and other posts where we all tell him to go away.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=66213

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Ignore llandrew blarge. He is just a kid who comes on here to get bitch slapped once in awhile. He used to be entertaining until we all learned hes a preteen that posts pictures of other men claiming they were him. Just check out his post and other posts where we all tell him to go away.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=66213
    I dont understand why you cannot just answer the question that I posted and that you have to question me. Also, ChrisAdams, it says that under your profile you have NO cycle experience AT ALL! Therefore I do not want advice, nor do I need it from a 5'9, 153lbs. guy who has NO experience at all, and acts as if he does!! I did mess up while adding the pic on that other thread though, my bad. Well, this is my boy and he was wondering what to take, so I posted it for him under my name b/c there is no point in him registering b/c he never gets on here and has no internet.So PLEASE HELP us out w/ what he should be taking. THANKS! Keep Liftin, and GET BIG!!!!

Last edited by LLandrew on 09-23-2003 at 11:59 PM.
    Report Post | **: Logged

If you would read the rest of the post you tool, you'd see that this isnt me...and my friend has NO internet.....so what r u going to say now? Im so young...I play Nintendo....im so "preteen"....my mom should be putting me to bed...I should be bitch slapped..etc etc etc......sounds to me like someones a lil jealous...dont be jealous of me toolman! You have much to learn from me!

Toolman ----> ~ ~ ~ ~ ~(|=========8 <----LLandrew

Not sure what your ranting about lassie. My stats are posted in posts. Look up my posts and learn soemthing rather than wasting this mans time and hijacking his thread.

You just dont stop lil boy! I know school just got out and your all hyped up off of your juice drinks, but im through on here w/ you, your too immature! Your next post will show it! SEE YA!

if you guys are gonna bitch at each other do it elsewhere. This guy wants info, not to see which one of you thinks he has bigger nuts. How about we get back to the subject at hand. You guys can fight over PMs not members threads. I know i am not a mod, but this is just common sense.

bro, if you decide to run the sus. you really should run it EOD. so, you need more. i would stop now and get more enan. and run that twice a week as your first cycle. Get PCT.

I apologize for that! Yea....it would go well w/ Deca 300! You would really keep your gains...and you could end it with 150 clen for a 2 week on 2 week off 2 week on clen cycle! That would be real good!

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    if you guys are gonna bitch at each other do it elsewhere. This guy wants info, not to see which one of you thinks he has bigger nuts. How about we get back to the subject at hand. You guys can fight over PMs not members threads. I know i am not a mod, but this is just common sense.

bro, if you decide to run the sus. you really should run it EOD. so, you need more. i would stop now and get more enan. and run that twice a week as your first cycle. Get PCT.
    Very well put............

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Blarge, go ahead with your cycle as planned. That was my first cycle and I gained 24 lbs and hept 19 of them. Alot of guys on here are high dose advocates. But 2x a week for the first cycle is enough. Myself and alot of others are proof of that.
    2 times a week is not frequent enough for sus.

i second that. bro what works for you may not work for someone else. Ask yourself, if you are spending this money, do you want to simply get it done, or do you want it done right.

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    2 times a week is not frequent enough for sus.
    It is not enough for the full benefit from prop, but its enough for a first cycle and there are 3 other esters. Even the pros like Mick Hart say it can be shot every 5 days for virgin users. My point is you will not find anyone who has actually run that dose, that was not happy with the results.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    It is not enough for the full benefit from prop, but its enough for a first cycle and there are 3 other esters. Even the pros like Mick Hart say it can be shot every 5 days for virgin users. My point is you will not find anyone who has actually run that dose, that was not happy with the results.
    im not saying up it to 1000/mg a week, im saying to take it(whatever dosage) frequently. there is no reason why he should not. switch to ethanate if you want 2/week injections or 1/week

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    im not saying up it to 1000/mg a week, im saying to take it(whatever dosage) frequently. there is no reason why he should not. switch to ethanate if you want 2/week injections or 1/week
    You may be right on the enenthate as that would keep the blood levels constant. I've only run sust in the past, but will run my first enenthate cycle starting in Nov. so i reserve the right to change my opinion then.

it has nothing to do with being happy with the results, its about doing it right and keeping it healthy. injecting EOD is not just to make use of the prop. It is for constant blood levels. Its not as simple as "it works, do it." To give someone this advice is absurd. Research more bro.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LLandrew
    this guy toolman doesnt sound like he needs to be doing any roids yet....it sounds like he's a newbie! Why dont you wait toolman, till you research it a little bit more....then pop your cherry! I know that you may be small and wanting to just all of a sudden get huge, but you cant rush into these things!
    Ah, once again we butt heads. I love this kid. Calling someone else a newbie, telling someone else to do more research. You're not even 21 and you've already done 5 cycles? One winny only and one deca pills? do these even exist? Who hasn't done their research? You need to wise up. The reason i haven't done a cycle yet is because i have done research. I know that doing a cycle at a young age risks permanent, irreversible damage to the hormone system, and premature closing of the growth plates.

Now that i'm done with that, i'm going to assume that you're the proper age to do a cycle, and agree with the others. 500 mg a week is a good dose, and twice weekly injections aren't too bad. This is because in a 250 mg ampule, only 30 mg is test prop. the fast acting esther really isn't a large part of the dose. space them evenly, twice a week, and you'll be fine. your levels will be constant enough, as the other esthers are middle and long halflife.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 09-29-2003 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    it has nothing to do with being happy with the results, its about doing it right and keeping it healthy. injecting EOD is not just to make use of the prop. It is for constant blood levels. Its not as simple as "it works, do it." To give someone this advice is absurd. Research more bro.

Who said it works, do it? What I am saying is I have run that dose and it worked extremely well. You have not. My research is my body and its results, what is yours? The absurd thing is you giving advice on something you haven't used. You are telling him it needs to be eod to work. You are wrong. It needs to be run every other day to utilize the prop in it. There are 3 other esters, making up the majority of it, that 2 x a week is sufficient. Does that make sust an ideal choice for a 2 x a week injection, no. But he can still make very nice gains off it.

There are two schools of thought on this. Ill side with the experts like Mick Hart, and you side with yours. But don't insult a bro calling him "absurd" and "research more" when it is you that has no experience with it.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    EOD would be better, E3D is the minimum I would go. Typically EOD is needed for even blood levels with prop, but combined with other esters E3D can work well enough. Remeber how an ester works, highest released immediate, then exponentially decay. The other esters will keep things smooth.

A first cycle, 2x a week is fine. Youll never know anyways since its your first. Down the road, you may notice E3D a little better. I woudlnt ruin my day over it thinking about it though.

Turn the flames down please

blarge is offline New Member
    thanks for all those who SERIOUSLY replies- quit fighting

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by blarge
    thanks for all those who SERIOUSLY replies- quit fighting
    You'll see arguing around here not that often. Just some random little troll comes around and bugs people like tool. Pay him (LLAndrew) no mind.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I think 2 times a week or every 3 days would be sufficient for a first cycle. I know people that gets good results off once a week honestly

MOLZ,Tx is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    You'll see arguing around here not that often. Just some random little troll comes around and bugs people like tool. Pay him (LLAndrew) no mind.
    You just dont have to reply.....that ends it REALLY QUICK!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Bottomline - Sustanon is best for it's intended purpose: Hormone Replacement Therapy. Its ester's make it so patients need much less frequent visits to the Doc.

Sustanon was never made to be taken in doses for athletes.... however, it works very well when used EOD. Basically since it has the propinate in it you get a quick raise in blood levels and the EOD (or ED) injections keep blood levels stable. But EOD is 875mg per week (584mg of free testosterone ) which is a thick dose of testosterone... ED would be almost 2 grams a week.

Why are even androgen levels necessary? Remember puberty? Emotional ups-and-downs, acne... puberty is lots of fluctuating testosterone production. Until it finally stabilizes at adult values.

Also - androgenic side effects are minimized when stable blood levels are maintained. There have been studies on prostate health (for signs of androgenic side effects) to prove that.

So... if you plan on using less than 875mg per week of testosterone - just use a single ester (propinate, enanthate , cypionate , ...)... it's just that simple.

sorry for the fighting, i will be the first to admit it was childish. Hope you ended up finding what you are looking for.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by MOLZ,Tx
    You just dont have to reply.....that ends it REALLY QUICK!
    Roger that Captain Nobody.

Thread Information