TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member

22 weeks here we go

I have done 6 cycles now over the last 3 years and wanted to put on some real weight. My current stats after last cycle are 6"1, 225, 10% body fat, 22 years old. Yes I started early but fighters have to get some edge. Great diet if not a little excessive. 5500 callories a day 400 to 500 grams a protein all clean foods besides the blue moon craving for something greasy. Here's the plan

Weeks
    1-4 200 suspension ed
    1-20 1000 mg Test Enth
    1-20 600 mg EQ
    1-20 400 Primo
    16-22 300 mg Deca
    16-22 100 winstrol ED
    20 Nolv all the way thru
    50 proviron all the way thru
    HCG post cycle with clomid

I need to stay lean and keep body fat below 10% and hope to weight in at 250 for heavyweight class. Comments please

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    That's a bad ass cycle. I like the suspension(worked great for me)!

I don't know if you need the Primobolan . Seems like a waste of money to me. But you can add it if you want to.

100mg of Winistrol is a killer on my joints. Even 50mg ED was killer. I now only use 30-40mg every day; but that's me. Maybe you can handle more; I don't know. If you can, and you feel that you really need that extra amount, then use 100mg. Also, if you're going to use equipose, then I wouldn't even bother with winistrol; but again that's just me.

I like the nolvadex and proviron . But you might need 40mg of nolvadex due to the super amount of testosterone .

I don't know if you need HCG . The majority of studies I've seen actually show that HCG makes recovery slower, not faster. But if you've used it before and feel it works than go for it.

You are taking in 2400mg of testosterone a week for those first 4 weeks. You are going to be aggressive as hell; that's about 20 times your normal production amount(as by approximation by me and RookieJay). But then again, since your a fighter; that's what you want .

Remember to drink 2 gallons of water ED; get 20g of fiber a day; take glutamine; and take vitamins..etc.

Good luck!

TRE
    Thanks bro. Your probably right about the nolv and I was thing of taking 1mg of arimedex the 1st four weeks as well since I will be front loading the suspension. Money isn't an issue the sponsor picks up the tab. The only reason I am taking the deca is to ease the joint pain when on the winstrol . I take animal pack, 20 grams of glutamine a day, and I don't drink anything but water.

jersey juice is offline Member
    Definitely a sick looking cycle. I think it's a little overkill, but that's me personally. The only thing I don't really like about it is running EQ & deca , but some guys have had good results doing that. I personally hate deca, but I do understand about the joints, especially with 100mg of winny. Looks like it's put together well though, my advise id definitely get some kind of liver protection and drink lots of water to keep those kidney's flushed. If your looking for that extra aggression I'm surprised there's no Halo in there... but you definitely got more than enough test.

TRE
    Iv'e heard about halo but Im not fully up to date on it. Is it Anadrol ?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    no, halo is a highly androgenic steroid used to increase strength a great bit, also is known to cause serious aggression...thus probably is what causes the strength increase

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    I have done 6 cycles now over the last 3 years and wanted to put on some real weight. My current stats after last cycle are 6"1, 225, 10% body fat, 22 years old. Yes I started early but fighters have to get some edge. Great diet if not a little excessive. 5500 callories a day 400 to 500 grams a protein all clean foods besides the blue moon craving for something greasy. Here's the plan

Weeks
    1-4 200 suspension ed
    1-20 1000 mg Test Enth
    1-20 600 mg EQ
    1-20 400 Primo
    16-22 300 mg Deca
    16-22 100 winstrol ED
    20 Nolv all the way thru
    50 proviron all the way thru
    HCG post cycle with clomid
    I would
    1. Scratch the primo
    2. Pick Deca or EQ, why ruin EQ's vascularity and hardness with Deca's retension
    3. If you do choose Deca, Make sure to run the Test a few wks past it so that recovery will be easier and libido is safe.
    4. I'd scratch the winny to but I hate the stuff and most like it.

Pesonally I'd run
    wk1-4 150mg Prop ED
    wk1-21 1g Enan
    wk1-20 800mg EQ
    wk8-20 75mg Fina ED

Reason for cropping the Fina there instead of running it untill PCT is the same for Deca-Easier recovery and safe libido.

TRE
    Pheedo I like the advise. I never really carry water or get the watery look from deca and I am keeping the dosage small for my joints. Do you think I would see the same gains if not more by switching to fina. I never have used the stuff. Also why cut out the suspension. I got huge gains last time I used it and dropped my fat at the same time.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    Pheedo I like the advise. I never really carry water or get the watery look from deca and I am keeping the dosage small for my joints. Do you think I would see the same gains if not more by switching to fina. I never have used the stuff. Also why cut out the suspension. I got huge gains last time I used it and dropped my fat at the same time.
    If your using the Deca for joints, I'd lower it to 200. And I'd still have it tapring out before the Test. Glucosamine/MSM/Borage or flax will help with the joints as well.

I run Fina with every cycle. Its just that great IMO. Has magical effects on fat(well, raises in IGF) and raises strength more than any other AS for me. It's so cheap, and so effective; really no reason not to include it.

If you've had good results with suspension, then go for it. The only reason I suggested prop is that suspension is usually more expensive and I like to go for the bang on buck. Same compound, lack of ester.

TRE
    Well maybe I'll throw the fina into the mix. I really don't know anyone who uses it so never really considered it.

Thread Information