Money is offline Associate Member

Question Deca-Durobolin, Stanozolol & What Else???

I used Deca and Stanol back in April for 8 weeks. I peaked Deca at 100mg./week with Stanol at 40mg./day or 280mg./week. I got really good results but it seemed that I was just a touch below where I was trying to get. I didn't gain any weight but I did lose fat and got hard as a rock. I am going to bring Deca up to 400mg./week and Stanol to about 60mg./day this time. I didn't have any side effects accept for aggression. I was ready to beat the crap out of anybody that looked at me strange.
    This time I want to put on some serious weight and have the cuts to go with it. There are those like Papa that put on over 20lbs in the first few weeks and if I remember right he put on about 25lbs over all. I would be a very happy camper if I could do this without the side effects and if I could maintain as much of the results after the cycle as well.
    Now I have been studying through these message boards, reports and the Steroid Effectiveness Chart and I am more confused than ever. On the Steroid Effectiveness Chart the Testosterones put on the weight and strength with 2-3 stars on the side effects but don't maintain worth a crap.
    The Winstrols maintain but don't show much gains or strength.
    Almost all of you agree that Andriol is worthless. Almost everybody that is using D'bol complains about something whether it be hair loss, kidney aches, headaches or something. Also, the maintaining facter on the Steroid Effectiveness Chart is only 1 star. Equipois is showing 3 stars for strength and weight gain but and 3 stars for maintaining but many of you complain about this as well.
    Is Nolvadex necessary and if so how much and when do I take it? Everybody talks about this but they don't say when to take it or how much. However, somebody did say that it is not effective on Deca. Also, what about Clomid? What is the reason that you all are using this? You all talk about using it but don't really say why? Also, when and how much?
    I would like to hear some ideas without me having to inject 10 different things into myself all of time. I really hate sticking those damn needles in my butt all the time. I am allergic to pain you know. But they do say "No Pain, No Gain".
    Therefore, let's see if some of you can come to an agreement with helping me. I do believe that others will benefit as well.
    My stats are as follows:
    37yrs. old
    170cm. 5'7"
    83kg. 183lbs
    I am not sure about my Body Fat. Maybe 14%
    In college I used Testosterone , D'bol, Deca & Winstrol for a few cycles. I made some gains but also lost my hair because of it. I used nothing for many years and once again tried Deca and Stanol for the first time in about 17 years about 2 years ago. I have done 2 small 8 week cycles since.
    Last edited by Money; 12-29-2001 at 05:30 AM.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    You said you want to go with a deca /winnie cycle:

400 mg a week of deca for 10 weeks
    50 mg of winstrol everyday for weeks 4-9
    800 mg everyday of Milk Thistle with the winnie
    Clomid 3 weeks after last injection for 3 weeks taking the following mg/day -- week 1 50mg/day, week 2 100mg, week 3 50mg

With the proper diet, hard work, and enough rest, you can get some quality gains with that cycle.

Enjoy.

Take a look in the educational threads... look at clomid questions answered and deca gyno in paticular.
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...?s=&forumid=12
    Last edited by arthurb999; 12-29-2001 at 01:20 PM.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Heres the clomid info

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...=&threadid=646

Look in to some proscar for the hair problem

Or here is a site you could browse through
    http://www.minoxidil.com/

Heres a nolvadex thread from not too long ago

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...o+use+nolvadex

about the steroid rankings that are floating around the net, they are outdated and bias bro

Smile I guess I have come to a conclusion

Thanks for the help!! Minoxidil never has worked for me but I have given up on the hair for years now anyways so it just doesn't matter. I am going to run the following:
    Deca 10 weeks at 400mg/week. A 200mg. shot twice a week.
    Stanol 10 weeks 50mg/day.
    I am going to divide the 50mg. dosage into 4 servings throughout the day because of the half life.
    Clenbuterol 2-3 tablets/day for cuts.
    Clomid 3 weeks after my last injection and being 100mg/day for the first week and 50mg/day for the second week.
    I am not sure about this Milk Thistle but if I can get a friend to bring it back from the states with him then I will take 800mg/day to help clean my liver. Up until now I have always tried to clean my liver with Cranberry Juice. I have heard many many years ago that this was great.
    After reading through all these groups and studying for hours upon hours plus my own knowledge I have concluded that what I have know for the last 20 years basically has not changed. Stick to Deca and Stanol and you will get gains and not have to worry about the side effects. Adding anything else just seems to bring problems. The only change that I will make this time is I will up the dosages to what I have never done before. I just hope that I see bigger gains than I ever have with these increased dosages.
    Now the training I can handle. The one thing that I could never figure out is how some of you put away 4000-5000gr./day with 400g/day of it being protein. I eat the daylights out of chicken, egg whites and a couple of 50gr. protein drinks a day and still can not get there. I am going to make my main protein drink "NitroTech" once again since I find this to be the best protein drink out there right now. I will of course ad in some Hydroxycut and Xenadrine as well.
    Well, I will let you all know what happens if you are interested. If not, then I will keep it all a secret.

Money, your post is a little bit confusing. I’m not sure if I’m reading this right. You want to put on some serious weight, yet you will be adding Clenbuterol , Hydroxycut and Xenadrine to your cycle? I think your intentions for quality muscle are in the right place, but you may not be going at it as constructively as you should. First of all I am a big believer in adding Test to any cycle. So if you want to see some major strength and weight gain with what you are about to do, add 400/500mg/week of test in that cycle, then you will see some exceptional results. As well, weeks 1-4 add 35-40mg of D-bol/day to it for that initial kick-start. The side effects that you see on the drug profiles are mostly worst case scenarios and shouldn’t be taken to heart, in every and all cases. The drug profiles will eventually need to be updated. The drug effectiveness is based on the intake of that drug alone, not in conjunction with others. To the contrary, adding test in your cycle will help you maintain your gains not lose them. Losing the B/F gained with this can be mostly controlled with diet as well, so don’t think that the intake of test is going to turn you into a plug. You will retain some water though, as you will with the Deca . Once the Winny kicks in though it should keep any further retention under control The Noveldex may not be necessary, but don’t chance it and keep it on hand anyway, nobody wants to hear that you grew a pair of tits 10 weeks from now. Save the Clen and ECA until the end of your cycle. You want to keep all of the mass that you’ve got for your growth phase. Worry about burning off the fat later. I’m not saying that the intake of test is a must with your cycle, I just believe that the use of test will make any cycle better from what I have seen from people that use it and from personal experience.
    If anyone feels differently, I’m sure that your opinion would be appreciated as well!

Actually I do like Testosterone but I thought that maybe this was carrying it to far especially when it comes to injections. If I were to use Test., which one does everybody agree on using?
    The Clenbuterol , Hydroxycut and Xenadrine are to help me control water and fat and to help me lose the fat and water that I have put around my waist over the last few months for not training and eating junk food. Not only do I want to gain 20lbs. but I want to look good and cut. I don't want to look big but undefined.
    I have had minor sore nipples with Deca and Stanol before but nothing to complain about. It seems that everybody fights back and forth about Noveldex and it seems that it doesn't work against Deca. I therefore decided to stay off of it unless a few of you would advise me otherwise. If I should use it then when should I start it and how much per day or week should I use?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, you can pop all the pills and stick all the juice you want, but if you don't eat right, you are not going to get the results you are after. Getting BIG and DEFINED in one go, is rather a hard feat, especially wanting to gain 20 quality lbs. I got up to 33lbs on mine, and im holding steady at 28lbs(I'd say 20-23 lbs of pure lean muscle). This is because of my strict eating habits. I am by no means bragging, I'm just telling ya what you gotta do to get where you want. If you are so worried about deca gyno and can't get RU486, then run a test/winny cycle. That way, if you experience gyno symptoms, you know you will be able to counteract that with the nolva. The cycle Arthur wrote up for you is perfect. But, if you want, exchange the deca with test and run it at 500mg for 8-10 weeks. Don't run winny for 10 weeks. Maximum should be 6 weeks. Many vets use 17aa orals/injects for much longer, but it is not advisable.

Try test for 8-10, and winny for the last 6. Simple. Nolvadex incase, and clomid for post cycle.

Good research bro! I'm impressed.

Thanks for the reply PaPaPump. I liked very much what I read when I was reading your weekly gains. I also laughed my ass off with some of your jokes. Especially the one about "Who's your Daddy". If you want to send me your email address I have a good Donald Duck "Who's your Daddy" joke on QuickTime that I think that you will love. My email address is:
    [email protected]
    I think that I will stick to the Deca and Stanol this time and stay off the Testosterone this time. Maybe I will think about adding Test. on my next cycle depending on what I see with this cycle. It is enough that I am increasing the daylights out of my Deca this time. I think that is better to go at this little by little instead of diving to heavily and risking permanent side effects.
    Usually when I diet or go on a cycle I get very very strict with my foods and what I eat. I think this time I want to try to just eat everything in sight as long as it isn't the fast food greasy foods. I will still try to keep what I eat under control to but not as strict as a weight loss diet as what I have done in the pass. Hopefully, I can put on the pounds and then do some trimming after I get them.
    I have always got great results with Deca and highly advise it to others. It doesn't give me problems but of course I have never gone beyond 100mg/week before. In fact, my last cycle was the first time that I went as high as 100mg/week.
    What it always comes down to is "keep it simple stupid". From there eat right and train hard and you won't have side effects and you will have changes in your body that you can show off.
    Since I am not gay I don't give a darn about showing off strength in the gym and trying to act macho as much as I love to show off the bod at the beach at my age.
    My last question is when to use the Stanol if not for 10 weeks, do I use it at the front or the back?

Unity66 is offline Associate Member

heh........you will be one limp dick brother........

BigPappaPump is dead right..........heres my take on the ergogenics

dont run nandrolone and winny alone......incorporate at least @250mg ampule of primoteson in there/wk.....

any aromatization can be taken care of with armidex (liquidex), proviron /nolva and clomid is a good anti-e as well.......

at any rate.......if you enjoy a sex life then you need to hit a token amount of testo and/or proviron

in solidarity

Unity66

Thread Information