Medicine Man is offline Associate Member

How effective is proviron (vs. arimidex)?

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with proviron use vs. arimidex ?
    how effective was proviron for you?
    i was planning on using proviron in my second cycle because of its avalibility...but if everyone thinks arimidex is better i will try to get it and spend the extra $

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    I am not sure but it what I have seen, the opinion of the board is that Arimidex /L-Dex is the shit when it comes to blocking the conversion/aromatization of excess test into estrogen.

I am not sure but I was also under the impression that proviron would be comparable to nolvadex in the sense that it occupies the receptor that estrogen binds to and therefore blocks that estrogen that way while arimidex and L-Dex actually block the conversion in the first place. I might be mistaken but from what I have read that is what I have gathered.

Does anybody else have a definitive answer? Also,

-is there any benefit to using and/or having both while on cycle?

-is one or the other more effective during a cutting cycle when estrogen is the enemy?

-which pathway does clomid work (for those that use it for those purposes as well), through the occupying the receptor site or blocking the conversion in general like say...L-Dex?

-what are the laws regarding the possesion of all the aforementioned substances? Is it true that they fall into a fall less grievous catagory than AAS and what are the penalties of possesion?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by hatchblack

Does anybody else have a definitive answer? Also,
    TNT does.

But i'll try now...

I was under the influence..(WUI) that proviron worked like arimidex in stopping the conversion of estrogen right from the start like arimidex.

I think there is DEFINATELY a plus when you have both nolva and either prov/arimidex. For IE: Let's say you normally use .25mged of arimidex throughout a cycle, and never have problems of gyno.

Well, this cycle you decide to go balls to the wall and take a gram of test with 50mg dbol . You use your normal .25mged and two weeks into your cycle you get sore nips. Then you bust out your nolva and use it till the soreness goes away, then get back on arimidex on probably 1mg for such a heavy cyc. Point is, sometimes even arimidex might not be enough. Just MO. take it for what it's worth.

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    Arimidex and proviron are acting almost the same, they are antiaromatase, Arimidex is the next best thing in med to prevent breast cancer, then, to stop estrogen......SO, get arimidex if you can but actually proviron do the job very well, specialy stack with nolvadex , my father is physician, he told me a lot about that.
    peace

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member

reply to papa

Maybe i was mislead... but here is the discription of PROVIRON from anabolicreview.com... tell me what you think:

You should be aware that Proviron is also an estrogen antagonist which prevents the aromatization of steroids . Unlike the antiestrogen Nolvadex which only blocks the estrogen receptors (see Nolvadex) Proviron already prevents the aromatizing of steroids. Therefore gynecomastia and increased water retention are successfully blocked. Since Proviron strongly suppresses the forming of estrogens no re-bound effect occurs after discontinuation of use of the compound as is the case with, for example, Nolvadex where an aromatization of the steroids is not prevented. One can say that Nolvadex cures the problem of aromatization at its root while Nolvadex simply cures the symptoms. For this reason male athletes should prefer Proviron to Nolvadex.

Exactly.

Get either prov/arim. and then get nolva just incase. likelyhood you will never have to use the nolva, so thats why they call it 'just in case'

Good luck bro.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I was planning to use Midex in my cycle, but I still have some Nolva, so should I keep them
    in case the rebound effect occurs?

lol...what, were you going to throw them away...shit, send em to me.

Ya, keep the nolva even though you probably wont have to use it. Better safe than sorry.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    arimidex is the best, bar none...

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by bigkev
    arimidex is the best, bar none...
    I can't seem to find any arimidex but I have found a good source of L-Dex...same shit different named

Unity66 is offline Associate Member

Re: reply to papa

Originally posted by Medicine Man
    Maybe i was mislead... but here is the discription of PROVIRON from anabolicreview.com... tell me what you think:

You should be aware that Proviron is also an estrogen antagonist which prevents the aromatization of steroids . Unlike the antiestrogen Nolvadex which only blocks the estrogen receptors (see Nolvadex) Proviron already prevents the aromatizing of steroids.

One can say that Nolvadex cures the problem of aromatization at its root while Nolvadex simply cures the symptoms. For this reason male athletes should prefer Proviron to Nolvadex.
    this is exactly why the these two cheap, easily obtainable prods work well together! proviron acts as an estrogen atagonist.......nolva acts as a weak estrogen, effectively blocking estrogen receptors to the hormone.........the two control estrogen via different pathways....

i love liquidex.........but this cycle im using 600mg nandrolone , 300mg cypionate eod and 50mg dbol 1.5hrs prior to training......great gains, the deca is helping with the knee injury i recently acquired.......people are telling me i look lean.

im using 20mg nolva/75mg proviron ed.........decided to save the two vials of ana.....heh

Unity66

Thread Information