Thread: Dbol or Deca?

ectogainer is offline Junior Member

Dbol or Deca?

Whats up bro's
    Just got a quick question:
    I am trying to finish putting together my cycle on a budget. Here's what i have so far:

1-10 Test Eth. 250mg/ml (500 mg per week)
    13-15 Clomid 300/100/50
    13-15 Nolva 20 mg ed (plus plenty on hand)

After this I only have money for one more thing. Also I have read that as a beginner I shouldn't take more than 2 different steriods . So i have to decide between . . .

1-4 DBol 30mg ed
    OR
    1-10 Deca 300 mg per week

I cant get a straight answer on this. Can anyone help me out and maybe give me some reasoning behind the choices? Thanks guys

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, you actually could do either or....But, If it were my first cycle, I'd say go ahead and do the Deca . Dbol is great to kick start a cycle, but in the end, you will probably like the Deca..

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    If this is your first cycle, why not just stick with the Test and save your money for food. I think you will be happy with test only for first time.

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    i agree with Tuggy because:
    1) i got something personal against deca
    2) its a first cycle and you'll have an opportunity to see what test can do for you

however if i'm insistent on adding that something, i'll get dbol for its much cheaper than running deca thru

but if your budget is tight, leave it for good foods/supps. they are equally important. good luck bro

thanks guys--appreciate the advise--but just to let yall know-- i have plenty of money for food, more than enough--i get food money from the folks but i have to pay for the gear on my own thats the only reason money is tight on the gear

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    i am leaning more towards the test only...but if you want to add another compound, i say go with deca . i prefer deca, and i agree with BLT...

you get my envy for not having to worry about food. i always get stuck in the supermarket for 5 mins ... more milk or more chicken?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Go with the deca . A long slow builder is better then a quicky for a beginner

so deca with the test will bring be better gains?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Dbol ... Deca can be a bitch to recover from and i dont reccomend it for a first cycle. Get your recovery down perfect, then mess with deca.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I'd have to say dbol as well. I just love dbol. Plus, deca shut me down hard after my 1st cycle so I would rather do equipoise over it.

HAHAHA--this happens all the time-- i have 3 votes for deca and 3 votes for dbol
    any more opinions?
    Thanks bros

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd go with the dbol for the same reasons bdtr brought up. Learning how to recover properly will be much easier without the deca . Plus, the d-bol results will come fairly quickly and give you a real boost early on, rather than waiting 4-5 weeks to get something going. This could be discouraging to continue injecting for weeks not really knowing what the outcome will be. Make sense? Test/d-bol is my vote.

-moto

[edit]- I said deca, but meant dbol
    Last edited by motoxxxguy; 10-08-2003 at 06:05 PM.

J-Bud is offline Associate Member
    I'm on the bandwagon of Test only. I have a few friends that went that route and got about 20lbs gains from a test only cycle. Start small and build from there... Save that money for your 2nd cycle.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Bud
    I'm on the bandwagon of Test only. I have a few friends that went that route and got about 20lbs gains from a test only cycle. Start small and build from there... Save that money for your 2nd cycle.
    vote for deca , easy to get 20lb gain on just test but the deca will enable him to keep nice smooth gains. it shuts me down hard but i keep coming back. it might not shut him down though, go ahead and find out. as moto said, he'll learn proper pct

votes are tied up again--

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ectogainer
    votes are tied up again--
    vote tied=run all 3

haha yeah i would if i had the money or a better price

*chants* dbol dbol dbol...

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    Id go with Deca . Im running Test and Deca together right now and Im liking what I see so far. Besides that Dbol is pretty hardcore. Never had a problem with Deca shutting me down either, or Deca gyno. If you run Deca 300 mg a week you shouldnt have any problems.

Swellin Guest
    I start my Deca & Test cycle in December. For my own use, I voted for Deca, so.... what's the score again...awe heck, put me down for the Deca.

Folks donatin' food money, sounds like college. Better go ahead and start hitting them up for more grocery money, I expect your food cost while "on," to double (or even more).

Official tally:
    Deca : 6
    Dbol : 4
    To be honest i was starting to lean towards dbol but once again unsure --i guess i need to stop being such a wuss and just pick one Just wanna make the best decision
    yeah swellin i figure grub is gonna cost a little more so ive been putting some cash aside for a while now--im still working on even finding the gear so i probably wont start my cycle until late spring 2004 giving me plenty of time to save up

Thread Information