Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: need help

  1. #1
    Rickc is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003

    need help

    hello I am a 29 year old male and I am a little over weight,I have allways been in shape but I havent been able to work out in 2 years so I gained some weight. I just got back in the gym and started my frist cylce of test 250 enanthate . I am thinking about buying a 80 iud of growth. I wanted to know if I should start it know or wait 2-3 weeks I weight 240 and I would like to stay at that weight but want it to be mucle.I am 6'1 if that would help. please let me know what you would do thanks.

  2. #2
    crazy man is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    enth will bloat you bro, i would say mabey fina or prop..

  3. #3
    halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    well...i will begin by saying that you should never have started your cycle this soon.

    you should put greater emphasis on diet and training first..those are the most important factors

    and GH is not the way to go for you at this point. you need to run GH for ~12months to get results...that will get very expensive. an 80IU kit will do nothing

    i'm sure you can achieve better, lasting, and satisfying results without gear usage right now.
    Last edited by halifaxsteve; 10-08-2003 at 10:52 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts