Rynz is offline New Member

Back after 1 yr HELP PLEASE!!!

About a 1yr a go came off a deca /dbol cycle ,was happy with size/power gains ,a few weeks after hurt my back bad with herniated disc......well now a year later, gains/strength lost,gained 15lbs of fat,total fat lazy ass,totally disgusted with myself.But im comming back to the gym, Think with alot work/diet could get my size back or am i gonna have to work double to get where i was??????...........any sugg to get going again,(lots of cardio/diet to lose fat first,or get mass back first then cut later?????).....HOW LONG BEFORE ANOTHER CYCLE??

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Personally I would cut and get rid of all the unnecessary fat, that way when begin the bulking process you will be working with a "clean slate" so to speak. I don't think you need any gear for this. I would hit the cardio, clean up the diet, if you can...take an ECA stack. Just my opinion, but I am a huge believer in using gear only when you have exausted all other options, and genetic potential. I worked out naturally for about 5 years before juicing and it has mad the gains that much more appreciated. And more importantly I was able to learn a lot more about training, diet, recovery, and gear. Knowledge is power.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I wouldn't go rushing into any cycle just yet. You will be able to make some amazing progress having a good routine and diet in check.

What you have to do is ask yourself what are you looking for. Is it rippness or bulk? It is summer? NO! So most opt for bulk. However that decison is up to you.

Just get back in the gym on a regular basis maybe even find a good training partner and start your mission.

Rynz is offline New Member

re

I have to get my scheldule back to going to the gym everyday, im gonna cardio my ass off ,and start to eat right again.....Thanx for the help!!

Thread Information