Thread: Durabolin

bigdave91 is offline Associate Member

Durabolin

Am i right in thinking you can get durabolin alone?
    My friend was telling me that durabolin is deca . I was under the impression that you can get deca and you can get durabolin seperate?

Dave

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    deca is aka deca durabolin . its the same thing..

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdave91
    Am i right in thinking you can get durabolin alone?
    My friend was telling me that durabolin is deca . I was under the impression that you can get deca and you can get durabolin seperate?

Dave
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugpr...php?steroid=32

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Durabolin is also known as Nandrolone Phenylpropionate. This is a faster acting Nandrolone, where Nandrolone Decanoate (deca ) is released slower. Durabolin requires ed or eod injects while Deca requires 1-2x a week.

bigdave91 is offline Associate Member
    The thing i dont understand is that in the 'steroid detection times' section it shows that durabolin lasts 11-12months and deca durabolin lasts 17-18months.
    Why is this??

Dave

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    ok. so its not the same thing
    but it does come together as deca -durabolin .

p.s.just wondering dizzle, do you have any more revealing pics of the girl in your avatar?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n0_Genetics
    p.s.just wondering dizzle, do you have any more revealing pics of the girl in your avatar?
    Sorry bro, no nudes, but here's the whole picture. It was drawn by a 17 year old kid at the time. Made on the computer using painter and photoshop. He's got drawing talent...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Durabolin-awaken.jpg  

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    Durabolin (nandrolone phenylproprinate) is an AWESOME gear! I've just recently been using it and it makes you gain weight like crazy and it has almost zero side effects.

Blue D*****d Labs just went under and so did the only place i knew how to get the stuff. Then again recently, Black Label started making it and I just tracked some of it down.

Nandrolone stays in the system a long time. That doesn't mean the active halflife where your body uses it is longer. Think about it like this, just because you smoked a joint last night doesn't mean you'll still be high the next day. Yet, the drug will still be traceable in your system.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Anyone got any accurate information on durabolins half-life

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore

Thanks Calipso, I wanted to know the durabolin h/l instead of the deca but I do appreciate your reply. I have got that article saved as well. I have since found out it's h/l is 4-5 days

cheers though

Bigun

Oh my bad, I thought the durabolin half life was on there.

No problems, thanks for the effort

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    durabolin 's good shit ! worked good for me ! i wasnt ready for juice when i did my first cycle so i didnt plan it out very good, and didnt realize that the first one is the best if done right, but anyways i did 200mg/wk of durabolin (not deca -durabolin) and i put on a shredded 27 pounds of muscle and kept every pound of it ! i'd definatley rather do durabolin becasue you tend to hold alot less water on durabolin than "deca" ! i hate coming off a cycle and seeing 1/4 of your gains being pissed out in the toilet ! id rather put on 10-15 pounds of shredded muscle than 20-25 half muscle half water/fat ! jmo !
    Last edited by crosby7117; 11-02-2003 at 03:33 PM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm calling bullshit on this one. 200mg a week and 27 pounds of shredded muscle? Kept all of it? Say hello to the next Mr O.

Quote Originally Posted by crosby7117
    durabolin's good shit ! worked good for me ! i wasnt ready for juice when i did my first cycle so i didnt plan it out very good, and didnt realize that the first one is the best if done right, but anyways i did 200mg/wk of durabolin (not deca-durabolin) and i put on a shredded 27 pounds of muscle and kept every pound of it ! i'

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I'm calling bullshit on this one. 200mg a week and 27 pounds of shredded muscle? Kept all of it? Say hello to the next Mr O.
    Hello Mr. O!

ya you're right bdtr, im bullshittin you guys because i have so much to prove ! i dont even know you ! tell me bdtr what would give me the reason to lie bout somethin like that ? who the fuck are you to call me a liar ?

ya you're right bdtr, im bullshittin you guys because i have so much to prove ! i dont even know you ! tell me bdtr what would give me the reason to lie bout somethin like that ? who the fuck are you to call me a liar ?
    Actually BDTR pulls alot of weight around here.

I'd take his word over most people here.

murph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso

bump ......lol.....i read here more than i post, but this is true......

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm someone who knows enough that someone who had the mind to do a test free cycle doesn't know enough about training and diet to gain that many pure lbs of muscle in one cycle at that dose and keep 100% of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso

ya i agree with that 100% but i have no reason to lie to you guys ! think about it y would i have any reason to lie really that about that ! when i was 17 and started working out i put on 15 pounds naturally in 2 months ! then another 10 pounds with andro shit ! so ya maybe i do have good genetics but i aint bullshittin nobody !

BDTR is offline Retired
    Fair enough, ill take your word for it.

sorry i got a little bitchy but im the type of guy that "my word is my bond" so i dont like when people call me a liar cuz i dont lie ! but for real tho 27 pounds man i came off it right tho, 6tabs first day of post cycle,then 4,3,then 2/day for a full week then 1 tab for the last week and i kept my protein intake high, my calorie intake probably even higher than when i was on it (had to kinda force feed myself) and training heavy ! i was really determined on keeping my money's worth and all that effort !

mass junkie is offline banned
    sorry i got a little bitchy but im the type of guy that "my word is my bond" so i dont like when people call me a liar cuz i dont lie ! but for real tho 27 pounds man i came off it right tho, 6tabs first day of post cycle,then 4,3,then 2/day for a full week then 1 tab for the last week and i kept my protein intake high, my calorie intake probably even higher than when i was on it (had to kinda force feed myself) and training heavy ! i was really determined on keeping my money's worth and all that effort !
    Thats awesme bro.....why dont you post some pics in the members pics section....and lets see what you look like

im actually gettin a web came soon so i can track my progress and shit ! cuz you look at yourself in a mirror a couple times a day so its hard to notice your own gains so im gonna get a cam and my next cycle im gonna take before and after pics and a pic every week say like ever sunday or something !

Thread Information