steadygainz is offline New Member

primobolan only cycle

Hey guys im thinking of doing a primobolan only cycle for 4 months at 200mg/wk. I was wondering if anyone has ever done this before and how much did u gain, strenght etc........ should i take clomid post cycle? And I dont want to add anything else.

thanks in advance,
    steadygainz

The original jason Guest
    4 month primo cycle 200mg week hmm no dont do this nothing will really happen to you more chance of losing some hair than of gaining anything at all

peace
    Jason

atwa is offline Associate Member
    primo is good for bridging..........and you wont have any hair when your done with 4 months worth. i dont advice it.

solid90062 is offline Member
    I'm confused in the drug profiles it states as follows:

"Side effects with Primobolan Depot are minimal and manifest them-selves only rarely and in persons who are extremely sensitive. Due to the androgenic residual effect, side effects include light acne, deep voice or increased hair growth. Primobolan Depot has even less in-fluence on the liver function than the oral form so that an increase of the liver's toxin values is extremely unlikely. The blood pressure, cholesterol level, HDL and LDL values, as with Primo tablets, usu-ally remain unaffected. Primobolan Depot is generally the safest in-jectable steroid . Athletes whose liver values strongly increase when taking anabolic steroids but who still do not want to give up their use, under periodical supervision of these values, can go ahead and try a stack of Primobolan Depot, Deca -Durabolin , and Andriol . Primobolan Depot, like the tablets, has only a very small influence on the hypothalamohypophysial tes-ticular axis so that the body's own testosterone production is only reduced when very high dosages are taken over a prolonged period of time.":I
    xxx
    Why do u guys suggest that he will lose his hair???

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    That is all the reviews that I have ever seen of Primo before as well but alot of the bros on here have had poor experiences with the stuff though. I was gonna run it at the end of a test/eq or deca /d-bol cycle but may rethink that after all.

steadygainz is offline New Member
    Well the reason why i wanted to do this is because i know i respond very well to low dosages. in the past i did a sus only cycle,
    2 amps per wk for 8 wks(frontload 750/wk for the first 2 wks) and i gain a solid 12 lbs with very little water retention. good strenght gains too. but it seems like everytime i do test i start to make the best gains towards the end of the cycle and i know i can gain alot more if i extended it. I want to experiment and do a 4 month cycle but i know i gotta keep the dosages reasonable and choose the safest drug so i opted for primobolan . If anybody has any suggestions on anything else besides primo please feel free to add to this.

thanks,
    steadygainz

The reason you didn't make gains off test until towards the end is because test takes 2-4 weeks to even start working (depends on ester, lets assume sust). Therefore, many of us take dbol or something similar to jump start gains in the first week or two and then solidify them when the test starts kicking in. I would run 8-12 weeks of Test at 600mg/w with 30mg/d dbol the first 4 weeks. JMO

Thread Information