detroit is offline Banned

Basic new guy questions...Sost 250

First time user...Going on straight Sostenon cycle (only 6weeks) Started 2 days ago. Im 6'3" 192lbs. Im not looking turn into the HULK, if i could hit 215-220lbs in about 4-6 months id be smile'n. Anyway the needles that came with the redijects were huge took me 20mins before i got the balls to stab myself with'em. I did it in the Quad (so i could use 2 hands and more stable). I was supprised that it didnt really hurt - (got pretty light headed though) Until the next day, (limpin like a ganster). Is this normal, did a lot of research on injections, pretty sure it went smooth, but how long will the sorness last? Is it less painful in the glut? Please advise...Thanks.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    ummm bro, i've never used redijects, but i think the needle is an 18 gauge....that is insane....you need to purchase some 23 or 25 gauge needles or you are going to turn into swiss cheese...18 gauge is way too large.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Gutsy, deffinately get a smaller gauge. Ice it down. I am not going to say anything about the cycle though.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Why only a six week cycle?

sssolidnesss is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Gutsy, deffinately get a smaller gauge. Ice it down. I am not going to say anything about the cycle though.
    Im using the sust rediject myself. Change the pins to a 23 or else u gonna get scar tissue pretty soon. To ease the pain, take a hot shower and massage the area before the injection and use a heat pack on it after the injection and try to inject very very slow.

As 50% said, im not gonna say anything about your cycle too.... this has been said too many times before.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Usualsuspect got what I was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by sssolidnesss
    Im using the sust rediject myself. Change the pins to a 23 or else u gonna get scar tissue pretty soon. To ease the pain, take a hot shower and massage the area before the injection and use a heat pack on it after the injection and try to inject very very slow.

As 50% said, im not gonna say anything about your cycle too.... this has been said too many times before.
    Where can i get smaller gauge needles, around town or online? Are they all standard - meaning how do i know they will fit on my rediject syringe?

I belive that I injected to fast because the sorness seems to only be in one narrow area adjecent to the inj site. But some sorness is normal?

Looks like my cycle sucks, ha? 500 for first 4week, 250 last two. was my plan, i guess you guys would know better that i.

Thanks for the quick reply...

Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    Where can i get smaller gauge needles, around town or online? Are they all standard - meaning how do i know they will fit on my rediject syringe?

I belive that I injected to fast because the sorness seems to only be in one narrow area adjecent to the inj site. But some sorness is normal?

Looks like my cycle sucks, ha? 500 for first 4week, 250 last two. was my plan, i guess you guys would know better that i.

Thanks for the quick reply...
    You can get pinz from a drug store or online. I get mine from getpinz

What you need is a 23g 1.5" pin for the glute or a 23g 1" pin for the quad or thigh.

Any standard pin would sit on the redijects, u just have to push in on firm so it does not seperate because the redijects dont have the twist on socket.

As far as speed goes, keep this in mind, each cc should be injected in 1 min. So since the redijects are 1 cc each u need to make sure u go slow enough so that it takes u 1 full min to put it in, this is after the peneteration.

Im not gona tell you about your cycle, but i think u need to inject 1 cc sus at the very least every 3rd day. And over all u need to stretch ur cycle to at least 10 weeks, since sust takes at least 3 to 4 weeks to kick in.

Thanks "solid" appreciate the info. Are needles something that i have to ask the pharmacist for, or are they stocked on shelvs. Went to CVS and could not find any, i didnt ask anyone, i was afraid they would ask what for. But im impatient and dont want to use those big ass needles, im not into self inflicted pain... Thanks guys.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I am not going to say anything about the cycle though.
    Sorry for my ignorance whats wrong with the cycle?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanedOut
    Sorry for my ignorance whats wrong with the cycle?
    sust sucks, too short, and dont even know how much& when he is taking his shots...

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the main reason your leg hurt is because you stuck a HUGE NEEDLE in it! That and sust hurts a little anyway if you're not accustomed to it. Your cycle is also a waste IMO.

-moto

Thanks "solid" appreciate the info. Are needles something that i have to ask the pharmacist for, or are they stocked on shelvs. Went to CVS and could not find any, i didnt ask anyone, i was afraid they would ask what for. But im impatient and dont want to use those big ass needles, im not into self inflicted pain... Thanks guys.
    NP

You have to ask the pharmacist for the pins. Not every drug store have them in stock but pretty much all of them can order it for you and get it in a day or two. If they ask you what its for say its for your grand mothers vitamin B12 shots.

Well i got the Pins 22gx1" and 23gx1.5" from Medplususa.com, wasnt comfortable asking the pharmacist. The smaller pins are less scary looking. But still, that sost packs a mean punch. I think im going to try to do it in the glut next time, im out of comision for 2days when i shoot in the quad.

superman2 is offline New Member
    I'm running a cycle of sust redijects right now. I'm doing 1cc Mon, Wed, & Friday and rotating the injection site. The shots are painful, because of the prop that the sust contains and will be worst if you inject in smaller body parts like your calfs, bi's, & tri's. The pain eventually subsides after 3 days and if you just keep injecting the pain won't be as harsh in your upcoming weeks. I use a 25g needle for less pain and no scar tissue. Plus the 25g needle allows you to push the juice intramuscular at a slower rate.

Well i got the Pins 22gx1" and 23gx1.5" from Medplususa.com, wasnt comfortable asking the pharmacist. The smaller pins are less scary looking. But still, that sost packs a mean punch. I think im going to try to do it in the glut next time, im out of comision for 2days when i shoot in the quad.
    Use the 23g 1.5 for glutes, warm up the syringe under warm water or put it between your heat pack. Inject very, very slowly and after injection use a heat pack or take a hot shower and massage the area.

crazy man is offline Banned
    now see i get no pain from my sust shots...

I say I need them for test and measurement puposes( so vague it could meant anything). What I really mean though is I need to measure the right amount of test to stick in my ass haha.

Well im about 4 weeks into my cycle been doing 500mg/w (250 Mon, 250 Thurs). I am up to 196, thats about 4-6lbs so far, and no visiable water retention. Im starting to like this...

Thread Information