want2bulk is offline Junior Member

which of these enanthates?

I have a source that has Primotestin Enanthate 250mg and also Iranien Enanthate. I didn't get the strength of the Iranien test. Does anybody know if it's 200 or 250? They're both the same price ($10/amp). What's better and can anybody share their experience? Thanks.

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by want2bulk
    I have a source that has Primotestin Enanthate 250mg and also Iranien Enanthate. I didn't get the strength of the Iranien test. Does anybody know if it's 200 or 250? They're both the same price ($10/amp). What's better and can anybody share their experience? Thanks.
    to high on both..thats $100 for equive of a 10cc bottle..unless you are in Canada

want2bulk is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    to high on both..thats $100 for equive of a 10cc bottle..unless you are in Canada
    Maybe the price is a little high but I've been looking for a source for weeks now. I've seen some asking for more and some asking for less. This guy has good reviews so I'm giving him the green light. I just want to know what brand is better. Thanks for those people that can help me out with that.

depdaddy is offline Member
    if i had to choose i would go with primotestin

sssolidnesss is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by want2bulk

Iranina test all the way. Its 250mg/ml, someone had it tested and it came back at over 300mg/ml....

Thread Information