BigBoyUpnYa is offline New Member

1-ad Vs Test Enanthate!?!?!?

Just started test enanthate , 500mg a week for 10 weeks. Buddy of mine told me 1-AD by Ergopharm was pretty amazing shit, and was a very potent pro hormone that rivaled many oral steroids ...he even mentioned it in the same breath with injectables such as TEST! By amazing I'm guessing he believes it to be the best alternative to the real deal...Anybody know if this stuff works?, can it be cycled with test?,...is it even comparable to test enanthate? thanks for the help.

jersey juice is offline Member
    Bro, you can't compare OTC "drugs" with actual pharmaceuticals. There may be some benefits, but nothing can touch the real thing.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

I thought this was a joke thread!!!!!

Seriously

Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Whoa.......

Yeah, 1-AD is some awesome shit.....if you dont like your money to stay in your wallet......Lets get real.

When it comes to anabolics there is no substitute. Does this mean that here at AR we recommend the use of them. HELL NO...Most people who post about using are told not too. But if you decide to do it. This is the place to talk about it.

Fuck supps, there is no better way to grow than a solid test base. PERIOD~!!!!!!!!!

L8

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    OTC supp's are a waste of $$$ IMO...you will gain very little from them, but can get all the side effects (gyno, lower natural test prod, etc)...it's hte biggest waste of money out there...especially considering you can get real test for less than some of these supplements.

like2juice is offline Junior Member
    LMFAO 1-ad as good as injectable test, thats a good one.

I agree with Halifaxsteve, ph's are a waste of time/money. I'd rather put the cash towards a real cycle.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    From my brief experience with 1AD I found it is an effective alternative to AAS. I don't know anyone who has actually used 1AD who hasn't gained some muscle and strenghth. No offense to the other posters but it works and anyone who's used it can tell you that. In th 25+ years that I've been lifting this is the first that actually lives up to the hype.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I've tried it.Gives you some extra power and lots of sides.Not a mass gainer by any means,but does harden you up a little.Also you need to take triple the dose for it to be affective.My conclusion is that it's expensive and really not worth it.Ruins your blood counts also along with high blood pressure.Deca dick has been reported by some users also. DB

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    stack it with ergopharms 6-oxo bs anti-e, lmao

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoyUpnYa
    Just started test enanthate, 500mg a week for 10 weeks. Buddy of mine told me 1-AD by Ergopharm was pretty amazing shit, and was a very potent pro hormone that rivaled many oral steroids...he even mentioned it in the same breath with injectables such as TEST! By amazing I'm guessing he believes it to be the best alternative to the real deal...Anybody know if this stuff works?, can it be cycled with test?,...is it even comparable to test enanthate? thanks for the help.
    Well just understand the human body makes about 20 mg of testosterone a day, 1-AD at 50 mg has a 15% conversion to testosterone. The problem is, this form of testosterone otherwise known as 1-testosterone also is rapidly disposed of by the body. So 3 hours later its actually already gone and this short roller coaster ride of testosterone is not going to have that much anabolic effect. Plus 1-AD, Timebomb and the other OTC crap sometimes cost "more" then real testosterone, which some formulas of real test only needs to be administered once a week and your test levels are high all night while you are sleeping (and growing) as well as all day. With the over the counter stuff, as soon as you are asleep, your testosterone levels fall to substandard levels and is not there when you are doing your maximum amount of growth (we grow cells more when we are sleeping).

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    Good lord, OTC anti-estrogen? What it made from? Sunflower petals? Oh yea be sure to get some $100 one week supply capsules filled with common sea algae to block your myostatins and some NO2, have to take 10 NO2 and get just about sick from nearly toxic levels of arginine in your body.

I like the instructions on many of the most expensive bottles, dont expect any results for 60 days but just take tons and tons of our product for 60 days, then the results will start happening. (Either that or you realize you been dooped again).

I dont think everyone on here just woke up one morning and said, I'm going to do steroids and shoot myself with a needle doing it. I think just like marijuana is supposedly a ladder drug to cocaine and LCD.... I think having wasted tons of money buying worthless snake oil suppliments at health food stores is a ladder drug leading to steroid use ... in otherwords we've all been there and wasted tons of money on that worthless sea algae shit too.....

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    I suppose it would be pretty useful if it were available as an injectible, and maybe had an ester added to it. But truth is that the liver through first pass just destroys most of it to be even useful, plus the half-life can't be very long. Maybe if you could buy the sterile raw powder and make your own injectible? But w/o the addition of an ester, you would still need frequent injections. Truth of the matter is, like the bros already stated, real test or any AAS for that matter can generally be obtained for much cheaper and is definately more effictive. I have never tried it personally, but for those who chose to only use pro-hormones/steroids , it does seem to be one of the better ones. If it is available with some sort of an ester (and I am sure it is), this would be the best way to use it.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    From my brief experience with 1AD I found it is an effective alternative to AAS. I don't know anyone who has actually used 1AD who hasn't gained some muscle and strenghth. No offense to the other posters but it works and anyone who's used it can tell you that. In th 25+ years that I've been lifting this is the first that actually lives up to the hype.
    bro...i do honestly believe that this OTC supplement may be effective for someone who 'has more life experience' but for someone who is yonger, with healthy natural test levels, test production should be pumping at full steam. This product will have very little positive effect, if any, but still carries all the risks associated with gear. if you are younger (under ~30yrs old), your money would be better spent elsewhere.

my 2cc

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I see a lot of people use 1-AD and they will put on a few pounds and as soon as they cant afford it anymore it all comes off.

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    I see a lot of people use 1-AD and they will put on a few pounds and as soon as they cant afford it anymore it all comes off.
    So does As if pct isn't done correctly. 1-AD is good for someone with lower natural test levels, eg. 30 years+, I've used and definitley got stronger. Unfortunately, for less money you can buy the real stuff. And as far as comparing the two, there is no comparison IMO. Test got me ridiculously stronger! It is too bad that these companies can't come out with cheaper forms of alternatives, other wise the simple argument will always be that the real stuff is cheaper.

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    this is a good laugh.

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    my bad if i offend anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Go Time
    So does As if pct isn't done correctly. 1-AD is good for someone with lower natural test levels, eg. 30 years+, I've used and definitley got stronger. Unfortunately, for less money you can buy the real stuff. And as far as comparing the two, there is no comparison IMO. Test got me ridiculously stronger! It is too bad that these companies can't come out with cheaper forms of alternatives, other wise the simple argument will always be that the real stuff is cheaper.
    I think 1-AD is worthless unless stacked with 1-testosterone .... you can get results from 1-testosterone but its extremely expensive, you have to consume $100 GNC price worth a week and pop a 1-test pill about every 2 hours around the clock. This includes setting alarm in middle of night to take a 1-test pill to keep it going during sleep.

FDA considers esterizing 1-test the difference between over the counter and an illegal steroid , they wont allow it... they also forced many 1-test creams off the market because it was too effective.... 1-test is the most painful and irritating of all steroids which is why its very unusual to hear of people injecting it. I think if you try to esterize it, its no longer 1-test and replaces the missing hydrogen atom and it becomes bolanone or something similar so some underground labs are actually making bolanone from 1-test base.

Flex_Appeal is offline Banned
    HAHAHA...why is this even a thread? LOL

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve
    bro...i do honestly believe that this OTC supplement may be effective for someone who 'has more life experience' but for someone who is yonger, with healthy natural test levels, test production should be pumping at full steam. This product will have very little positive effect, if any, but still carries all the risks associated with gear. if you are younger (under ~30yrs old), your money would be better spent elsewhere.

my 2cc
    You've got to understand all the shit that's been hyped over the years that was truly worthless. Even in my advanced age I still have good test levels so I don't believe that being older had any thing to do with it. Also money isn't a factor for me and while
    i'd rather use real gear not everyone can get it. All I can say that if you try it and it works great. If it doesn't you've learned.

Ambulance is offline Member
    Flex_Appeal... you need to change your signature, thats a direct source post bro

jonnie5_5 is offline Junior Member
    ive never tried pro-hormones til about a week and a half ago I started my first cycle of them. ive gained 10 lbs with the addition of some added calories and have broke through some plateaus. I would recomment this stuff to guys who have not used AS. Right now im taking 400 mg/day, with 500 mg/day of 4-ad, 600 mg/day Tribulus, and 300 mg/night of ZMA. Im going to up those for weeks 3 and 4, then go back down for weeks 5-6. Then some PCT of 6-oxo. Its worked for me, I say go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984
    Flex_Appeal... you need to change your signature, thats a direct source post bro
    He's gone!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jonnie5_5
    ive never tried pro-hormones til about a week and a half ago I started my first cycle of them. ive gained 10 lbs with the addition of some added calories and have broke through some plateaus. I would recomment this stuff to guys who have not used AS. Right now im taking 400 mg/day, with 500 mg/day of 4-ad, 600 mg/day Tribulus, and 300 mg/night of ZMA. Im going to up those for weeks 3 and 4, then go back down for weeks 5-6. Then some PCT of 6-oxo. Its worked for me, I say go for it.
    OK if you want to stay pro-hormone only, you can do the 4-AD, however 1-test is about 800% stronger and still legal... take a 1-test product instead of 4-AD (or even stack the two together). The ZMA, I've read many doctor's opinions that this is another example of overpriced worthless snake oil. As for that PCT 6-OXO, again some doctors have written essays about how badly the advertisement lies about the effectiveness of this product. Besides any 1-test or 4-AD product will not produce any estrogen no matter how heavy you dose on it. Also 1-test and 4-AD which becomes 1-test as it passes thru the liver do not stay long in the body, when you are sleeping, your body starves for testosterone and estrogen so you may find 1-test doesnt shut your natural test down very badly, in fact at cycle's end on 1-test, your body is so starving for testosterones and estrogens that your natural production kicks into high gear in a rather short period of time.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i got ok gains off of 1-test/4-ad. about 8 lbs and some strength increase. i can't wait to see what 50mg tren ED + 75mg prop ED does...>=) now that i know how to convert fina and synovex (cheaply too, i might add), i don't think i'll ever go the PH route again...

-- cb

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    i got ok gains off of 1-test/4-ad. about 8 lbs and some strength increase. i can't wait to see what 50mg tren ED + 75mg prop ED does...>=) now that i know how to convert fina and synovex (cheaply too, i might add), i don't think i'll ever go the PH route again...

-- cb
    methylated 1-test is already out and is legit, its a grey market item so its not sold everywhere. PM me for a link if anyone is interested.

Bean666 is offline Junior Member
    i'm on methyl 1-test right now
    along with fina and prop... its basically a methylated version of 1-test... and it hits FAST...
    so far the reviews on it are EXTREMELY good... 1-test is a steroid and is very similar to primo from what i'm told

methyl 1-test is very comparable to fina in its ability to put on lean mass and strength... some sides to speak of, high blood pressure is one... but big strength gains and FAST lean weight gain... seen several cycle logs where the user got 10lbs in 2 weeks at 20mg/day stacked with nothing else

i JUST started stacking it with my current fina/prop cycle and i felt it the day it came on and it wasnt placebo... its some damn potent stuff and i only took 10mg/day... may up it to 20mg/day to see if the sides get too bad... but i've gained 4lbs in the past 2.5 days in the middle of a cycle where i wasnt gaining all that well

it is out and very legal and very easy to find

EDIT: make that 5-6lbs
    just saw the scale creep over 180lbs... right at 181lbs everyday is a new day, never been over 168lbs in my life
    Last edited by Bean666; 10-10-2003 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean666
    along with fina and prop... its basically a methylated version of 1-test... and it hits FAST...
    so far the reviews on it are EXTREMELY good... 1-test is a steroid and is very similar to primo from what i'm told

methyl 1-test is very comparable to fina in its ability to put on lean mass and strength... some sides to speak of, high blood pressure is one... but big strength gains and FAST lean weight gain... seen several cycle logs where the user got 10lbs in 2 weeks at 20mg/day stacked with nothing else

i JUST started stacking it with my current fina/prop cycle and i felt it the day it came on and it wasnt placebo... its some damn potent stuff and i only took 10mg/day... may up it to 20mg/day to see if the sides get too bad... but i've gained 4lbs in the past 2.5 days in the middle of a cycle where i wasnt gaining all that well

just saw the scale creep over 180lbs... right at 181lbs everyday is a new day, never been over 168lbs in my life
    OK since its a legal product and so effective, how about a link on where to get some, hehehe.

bah, i just checked out the website that sells it. its oral...thus me not interested. i have recently found out (due to the start of my first cycle) that i'm a masochist and i love injecting myself (daily injections)...>=)

now if they made it in injectable form, i might be interested...well, depends if further research shows it actually comparable to tren /prop. otherwise, i gotta agree with the majority on this board...why go with PH when you can make you own real shit.

-- cb

Quote Originally Posted by Bean666

bah, i just checked out the website that sells it. its oral...thus me not interested. i have recently found out (due to the start of my first cycle) that i'm a masochist and i love injecting myself (daily injections)...>=)

now if they made it in injectable form, i might be interested...well, depends if further research shows it actually comparable to tren /prop. otherwise, i gotta agree with the majority on this board...why go with PH when you can make you own real shit.

-- cb
    well that fact that its methylated should have gave you a hint that its oral. There is injectable 1-test and it is not very effective, and burns. You can still be a masochist and add an oral to your cycle. I have also added it to a fina/test cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    OK since its a legal product and so effective, how about a link on where to get some, hehehe.
    Its not legal for human consumption, much like finaplix , so it should be treated in the same manner. If anyone is still skeptical, take 3 a day for two weeks, and I guranteed most will have gained at least 5 pounds.

PM me for a link if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    well that fact that its methylated should have gave you a hint that its oral. There is injectable 1-test and it is not very effective, and burns. You can still be a masochist and add an oral to your cycle. I have also added it to a fina/test cycle.
    yeah well, they never taught us about methylated compounds in any of my computer science classes...=P

yeah, what i meant to say was i'd prolly never do a methyl 1-test only cycle unless its definatively at least as good as whats available to me (tren /prop). stacking it with tren/prop though...i'd be down given enough people say it >really< does make a decent difference.

-- clocky baby

yeah well, they never taught us about methylated compounds in any of my computer science classes...=P

yeah, what i meant to say was i'd prolly never do a methyl 1-test only cycle unless its definatively at least as good as whats available to me (tren /prop). stacking it with tren/prop though...i'd be down given enough people say it >really< does make a decent difference.

-- clocky baby
    Im trowin in 10mgs ED with my fina/testoviron cycle, I may up to 20mgs after 2 weeks. Its a good compliment to any stack as it doesnt aromatize, it is hard on the hairline however.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Hell I'm not even on juice and I know there is no comparison between 1-AD and actual test base. 1-AD is great stuff, i'll be going on a cycle of it soon stacking it with 4-AD and MAG10. But there's not comparison when it comes to pharmaceutical bonified testosterone bro

Bean666 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude

no source posting remember? even if it is legal i thought...

it IS oral because its methylated just for the record... dbol is methylated too
    dbol with no water is basically what its like

if someone took 3 per day for 2 weeks; they'd be taking more than they need first off but i'm sure they'd gain more than 5lbs... more like 10... thats what all the reviews i've seen have said

Gangsta M is offline New Member
    Methyl 1 test works if you want to be sick and tired. I got nothing but sides from that crap.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    ok let me clear this up guys here we go 1ad is a precursor to 1 testosterone
    1testosterone is dihydro boldenone or dihydro esterless equipoise
    4ad is the precursor to testosterone
    100mg of 4ad=15mg of test
    oral absorbtion=5% so 100mg is actually only 5mg if oral and then its really only.0075 of a mg active test
    1test is already active substance
    anything injected or methylated is close to 100% absorbtion
    they do make injectable 4ad cyp and 1 test cyp which work extremely well given enough is taken
    the problem with 1 test is it doesnt convert to estro so it shuts you down hard after about 2 weeks and the gains stop people dont take tren only cycles do they?
    so if you use around 3300mg a week of 4ad you have 495mg of test and about 400-600mg of 1 test cyp a week you can gain just as much as a test / tren enanthate cycle

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jersey juice
    Bro, you can't compare OTC "drugs" with actual pharmaceuticals. There may be some benefits, but nothing can touch the real thing.
    True. I used all kinds of OTC "drugs" get tonns of side effects and little or no gain.

Thread Information