Catamount is offline Associate Member

Injection Ordeal

OK heres the problem....tomorrow in my pharmacology lab we are practicing giving injections in the delt. We are doing a 1 cc shot of saline solution. Well since tomorrow is Thursday it's also time for my test e and deca shot. My girlfriend is coming to visit and since my roommate isn't going to be around before my girl gets up here I'm going to have to do myself in the delt. Is there going to be a problem with injecting my juice in the same spot as the saline? Or is it good to go?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why not just inject your juice somewhere else?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    You should be fine, but why must it be the same delt?

-moto

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    why not inj somewhere else? and couldnt you just do the opposite delt? not seeing where the problem really is...

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    damnit rickson & moto!!! (im too slow)
    but yeah, you get the point catam....fill us in

What are the chances of getting the same answer from three different people at the same exact time?

-moto

weird.

-moto

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    shoot on friday then...

Choices are always better

~US~

The shots in class are going in both delts....can't do it Friday because my girl will be here....could do my vastus lateralis but haven't done test there so I'm not going to limp around all weekend in the streets of Montreal....can't shoot anywhere else becuase I'm not flexible for shit...so that leaves the delt where if I have to give myself a shot thats where I do it.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Catamount
    The shots in class are going in both delts....can't do it Friday because my girl will be here....could do my vastus lateralis but haven't done test there so I'm not going to limp around all weekend in the streets of Montreal....can't shoot anywhere else becuase I'm not flexible for shit...so that leaves the delt where if I have to give myself a shot thats where I do it.

suck it up creampuff!!!no just joking.

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    just because you're not flexible for shit ? dude just shoot it in the quad easiest place to do it ! and one of the safest ! my buddie's dad is a doctor and he also agrees that quad injects in this area... http://www.anabolicreview.com/inject.php... are the safest because no chance of hitting nerves, arteries and low number of veins ! he also said that area in the quad absorbs the best out of the anywhere else in the whole body ! and he gives in jections in a hospital everyday so i sure as fuck take his word for it !! so y not ! ya it sucks if you have to work legs the next day but just stretch it out and warm-up then it doesnt even feel like you took a poke the day before , you're just stiff from a little poke, not like ya tore a muscle ! piece a cake !

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    Or you could wait till Friday and TELL YOUR GF! Or if your scared she wont accept you for what you do then suck it up and take it Thurs

Swellin Guest
    I'm no help on this one, but I was just thiking that you should be a standout in class. I mean, you have already been doing some delt darts, your classmates will all bow before your skill.

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    I'm no help on this one, but I was just thiking that you should be a standout in class. I mean, you have already been doing some delt darts, your classmates will all bow before your skill.

You know what I think I'm just going to bring my preloaded needle into class and tell my partner to inject me with this instead. Problems solved right there. Yeah it's funny I'm not the smartest kid in this major but I don't think there's been a question I couldn't answer about the injections portion.

You know what I think I'm just going to bring my preloaded needle into class and tell my partner to inject me with this instead. Problems solved right there. Yeah it's funny I'm not the smartest kid in this major but I don't think there's been a question I couldn't answer about the injections portion.
    That was my first thought, but I came to my senses before I posted it. Everyone else is shooting saline and you're shooting gear! That's like everyone else going outside to smoke a cigarette, and you light up a joint!

-moto

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I dont think quad injections are much safer. Maybe its just me, but they hurt lots more which leads me to believe there are more nerves in the area. Shoot the deca in your glutes. Shoot the saline in your delts.

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    quad shots hurt more because the muscles in your legs are much more dense and lean than anywhere else so therefore it will hurt and bruse alot easier than other places but if you do it right it shouldnt hurt all that much! dont go movin it around and shit when you;re injecting ! i dunno man i was told by a doctor so take it for what it's worth i guess !

Thread Information