OT8268 is offline Associate Member

Winstrol and Clen for Cutting?

I want to run Winny 50mg ed or eod for 6 weeks, and while running that, run clean for two weeks on two weeks off, for a total of 10 weeks, would this work for cutting?

looks like this
    wk1-6 Winny 50mg ed/eod

wk1-2 clen
    wk3-4 off
    wk5-6 clen
    wk7-8 off
    wk 9-10 clen

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OT8268
    I want to run Winny 50mg ed or eod for 6 weeks, and while running that, run clean for two weeks on two weeks off, for a total of 10 weeks, would this work for cutting?

looks like this
    wk1-6 Winny 50mg ed/eod

wk1-2 clen
    wk3-4 off
    wk5-6 clen
    wk7-8 off
    wk 9-10 clen
    what is your previous cycle history? age, stats?

i'm 5'10 225 around 13% bf during the season, about 11% off season, I have done a cycle of test prop, a cycle of anavar , and a cycle of winstrol , and i'm 21

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    i'm 5'10 225 around 13% bf during the season, about 11% off season, I have done a cycle of test prop, a cycle of anavar, and a cycle of winstrol, and i'm 21
    you are a bit young for 3 cycles. is your diet in check? the test prop should have cut you up a bit, leading me to think you aren't dieting correctly or hitting the cardio like you should. without those 2, nothing else you inject will matter

JayUzer is offline Junior Member
    Winstrol along with a test of your choice and a ton of cardio would do the trick even with a decent diet.If you want to go all out and get the most for your money plan a strict diet. I know it is not always easy to eat well everyday.

Go Time is offline Associate Member

looks like this
    wk1-6 Winny 50mg ed/eod

wk1-2 clen
    wk3-4 off
    wk5-6 clen
    wk7-8 off
    wk 9-10 clen
    I am running a similar cycle in the next two weeks, however I have already started my diet and cardio, because without those 2 I'll get little results.

you guys dont listen, I am in season, I cannot cardio and diet while in season because I need to keep up a certain weight for football, my diet is good but I cant concentrate year round on staying lean like you guys, and my 3 cycles arent too much, first because one was anavar , the other is because I didnt even stack, many ppl do 3 steroids in 1 cycle

also you don't know my progress, I am signifigantly more lean now than I was a year ago when I started
    Last edited by OT8268; 10-09-2003 at 02:39 PM.

Thread Information