Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pharmaceutical Grade

31 63.27%
  • Underground Labs

18 36.73%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Flex_Appeal is offline Banned

What do u prefer Underground or Pharmaceutical Grade?

Hey Guys...just wanted to know what you prefer...Underground or Pharmaceutical Grade steroids ?

skii96 is offline Member
    I dont dont trust alot of UG gear, i stick with whatever is cheapest for me which is usually mexi gear.

JayUzer is offline Junior Member
    I used UG stuff and hated it. You never know what you are getting. Stick to the PG gear.Though some brands can also be risky. I am also a big fan of mexi gear!

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    UG stuff is probably alot easier to come by for most, and the chances of getting fake UG gear is minimal. I'll take what I can get most times, but would rather make my own whenever possible!

-moto

Nico is offline Associate Member
    I prefer underground. Big fan of Proline.

Vik
    Vik is offline Junior Member
    hey bro...I like to use UG ...I found that PV Labs makes awesome shit

dash812 is offline New Member
    well goddamn, id prefer the pharmasootical grade stuff if it was everywhere. it aint gonna be in my price ballpark though.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dash812
    well goddamn, id prefer the pharmasootical grade stuff if it was everywhere. it aint gonna be in my price ballpark though.
    I am using underground grade but of course, who wouldnt prefer to use pharm products made under strict FDA standards?

Without a prescript then you still not really sure what you are getting.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    A possible fake/underdosed/dirty UG vs a clean and respectiable pharmasootical company...itīs not a tough choice however sometimes you let the wallet deside whats being used.

shane85 is offline New Member
    Big Supporter of PV Labs - really good stuff

bigdog2502002 is offline Junior Member
    what a dumb question..

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdog2502002
    what a dumb question..
    How so?

I definitely trust the UG gear I get .. with that being said; UG has given me better gains, with less sides, at a cheaper price .. so I prefer UG over Pharm.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    what a dumb question..
    no..it's not
    i get very good quality UG stuff where i am, and it's a LOT cheaper than pharm grade. good gear, good results, great prices, i'll go with UG for now.
    Last edited by halifaxsteve; 10-09-2003 at 10:56 AM.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve
    no..it's not
    i get very good quality UG stuff where i am, and it's a LOT cheaper than pharm grade. good gear, good results, great prices, i'll go with UG for now.

agreed

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'm on the fence w/ this

for years i always used mex stuff.the last two years i have used 3 diff UG labs. i have not had one yet that hasn't given me fucking abcesses like golf balls(thanks chinafuck), nightsweats, fever for days, or a depressed immune system in general.some sides have been milder than other depending on the "lab".pricewise they are good, but i should have stock in theraflu by now for the amount of that shit i have to drink daily on some of the products.it's a toss up IMO from my experience

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    for years i always used mex stuff.the last two years i have used 3 diff UG labs. i have not had one yet that hasn't given me fucking abcesses like golf balls(thanks chinafuck), nightsweats, fever for days, or a depressed immune system in general.some sides have been milder than other depending on the "lab".pricewise they are good, but i should have stock in theraflu by now for the amount of that shit i have to drink daily on some of the products.it's a toss up IMO from my experience
    you order all your shit from the chinaman? i've never had an abcess, and only use UG gear, none from the 'chinafuck' though.

oh no

you order all your shit from the chinaman? i've never had an abcess, and only use UG gear, none from the 'chinafuck' though.
    i haven't used china since i had like 3 abcesses going at once last year.i will never use his injects again.his tabs were on the $$ w/ me, but never injects again.

i haven't used china since i had like 3 abcesses going at once last year.i will never use his injects again.his tabs were on the $$ w/ me, but never injects again.
    that's what happens when you make your injects in your bathtub. tabs are made in his kitchen sink...much cleaner.

too true

that's what happens when you make your injects in your bathtub. tabs are made in his kitchen sink...much cleaner.
    i don't know if he's stirring the injectable brew in the bathtub w/ his cock, but i had infection after infection. i should have known when i ordered his 200mg TestE/ SARS blend

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    If you havent given up on ug labs all together, you should try RT. I havent had any of the sides that you are talking about. The only side effect I got was swollen muscles. And your sides went away, mine didnt.

BDTR is offline Retired
    **'s sars/test blend was one of the top sellers last summer. "every bottle comes with a free infection"

i don't know if he's stirring the injectable brew in the bathtub w/ his cock, but i had infection after infection. i should have known when i ordered his 200mg TestE/ SARS blend

hahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    **'s sars/test blend was one of the top sellers last summer. "every bottle comes with a free infection"

i'm using RT prop right now

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    If you havent given up on ug labs all together, you should try RT. I havent had any of the sides that you are talking about. The only side effect I got was swollen muscles. And your sides went away, mine didnt.
    as i sip my theraflu patiently waiting for the asparin in it to make my fever feels better so i can work out

It seems the consensus is to stay away from ** all together, and pbnyc's experience is just another reason for that. But definitely don't let that keep you from considering RT or SL, both are good UG's.

Da Bull is offline Banned

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr

I've never had pharm grade only vet. I would imagine that pharmacy grade is much better quality wise but what about in size gains, is pharm grade that much better.......I've always wondered this.

Whatcha gonna do brother.................

the sars special blend w/ bacteria is his protein enhanced inject..added protein

BDTR is offline Retired
    ** should start adding injectable anti-biotics to his blends.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    what a dumb question..
    WHAT A DUMBASS RESPONSE^^^^^^^^

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    I've been on SL test enath, Deca , so far its going really well. Only side was one night of fever in the second week. Gains have been steady.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    fuck partyboy.... thats funny shit "stirring it with his cock".. i jsut pcitured a old chinese man with his cock in a bathtub full of test, stirring it with a evil smile on his face.....

Off topic a tad.. but anyone know any good UG labs in canada? how about HMP or QUEST or JBL????? anyone have experience?

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico
    I prefer underground. Big fan of Proline.
    might wanna remove that remark...wants his name off the boards.

legend is offline Associate Member
    partyboy, that is some funny shit bro. i am sitting here laughing like an asshole all alone. you made my day with that one !!!!

WTF? Good bye.LOL

Whatcha gonna do......

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    omg there is some funny crap going on here.....anyone done IP?

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I use both but if I realy thought about it I would say you have less of a chance of getting some ****ed up disease from the person who is making it from Pharm than U G.
    I guess if a bunch of us end up with aids or some other **** we will quit using Under ground ****.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Yea we would.. but that's because the Doc's will prescribe it for us, and the insurance company will pay for it..........

I'll have

1gm cyp week
    10iu Gh day

and whatever you thinkk will keep me alive...........so long as i look good..........

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    I use both but if I realy thought about it I would say you have less of a chance of getting some ****ed up disease from the person who is making it from Pharm than U G.
    I guess if a bunch of us end up with aids or some other **** we will quit using Under ground ****.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    UG labs for my injectiables, (if u trust the UG lab ur runnin with), for tabs, mexi gear....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information