k_dogg is offline Associate Member

winny and oxandralone cycle. what u think?

hey everyone. my goals are to gradualy put on lean muscle and strength with minimized water retention while maintaining the majority of my gains. optomistic i know. now i dont necessarily want to throw on a lot of bulk right away. it would be very detrimental in my line of employment and may result in my job ending . just increased strength and and a good boost to my lean muslce gains. my stats are 24yr old, 170 lbs (light i know) 6'0. i watch my diet and maintain 3-4000cal, 200g protien(will increase) and heaps of carbs.
    now i was planning on an 8wk stack with winny 50mg EOD and oxandralone 30mg ed.

does this sound about right for my goals? now i was going to throw in some test enan but got advised that since im a first time user and due to my goals i should probably cut it away.
    any input would be greatly appreciated. thanks a heap!

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Sounds good for what you are trying to do. I would use the winny @ 25-35mg every day instead however(due to winistrol's short half life).

I know that many guys on this board will say "use test or don't cycle at all", but that's not true. Not everyone needs testosterone for their cycles; espically someone looking for more strength and hardness. I've used 30mg of Oxandrolone alone before for 5 weeks(every day administration) and I gained 7 pounds of mass, and kept every ounce(not to mention bumped my lifts up by 10-15%).

One thing you might want to look into would be equipose. "EQ", as we call it, will definitely add some serious hardness to your physique, and it will not kill your joints as badly as winistrol. If you decide to try this, I would reccomend:

1-10 Oxandrolone 30mg ED(for as long as you can afford)
    1-10 Equipose 400mg a week(2 injections a week)
    Drop the winny

Make sure you know how to do post-cycle therapy(you can read about that in the educational forums).

Good luck with your cycle!

k_dogg is offline Associate Member

cheers

cheers willpower...
    test was getting recomended. seems most people think test should be the foundation for every cycle. yet i didnt want to just blow up. just wack on some lean mass and strength. thanks again.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I did the same cycle my first time around and my goals at the time were the same as you. I added bout 8 pounds of lean muscle(didn't do any cardio). Good for your goals. Good luck

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    50mg Prop ED would be my advice

custom fit is offline Member
    prop 50mg ed
    EQ 200mg/wk

thats low enought that would add 5lbs of LBM.

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    8 weeks of using (2) 17-AA drugs concurrently is something I wouldn't do, especially the first time around. Additionally, both ox and stano will adversely affect your lipid profile, very badly.

Thread Information