Thread: Test suspention

heater is offline Junior Member

Test suspention

Does anybody know why there is a dash under keep gains for test susp? Does this mean there are no keep gains or what? Also what is the name of a water based test susp., and how long does it stay in your system for? Thanks.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    iI think theres a dash becuase its HARD as fuck to keep gains from suspension if you don't do it right.. use hcg and make sure u when u cut out suspension that u don't cut out all test.. like I am using it right now in weeks 1-4, but weeks 1-10 are ethanate... so when suspension is done ethanate will be in full swing and will help with muscle loss.. same with dbol . also I have heard alot of guys use winny at the end to try to make the gains more keepable.. i haven't tried this yet.. anyone with experience wanna jump in????

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    oh... and the human grade suspension is Aquavarion (spelling), maybe a few others.. not sure what the vet grade is called..

heater is offline Junior Member
    I have a buddy who took it and he is a pitcher who kept around 3-4 mph on his fastball. Does anyone have any input on this?

Thread Information