Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Venom_Supply is offline New Member
    Has anyone been received a pm? I would like to try this stuff. You have a pm CYc.

MPowerGuy is offline New Member
    Hi , i'm new to AR.. but i really could use the help on my stomach and love handles. I want abs sooo darn bad.. and i just feel i need a good kick in the butt, or another way... to get to that point. So, if a spots still open.... i tried xenodrine with ephedra and didnt die.. so this cant kill me either I'm in

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom_Supply
    Has anyone been received a pm? I would like to try this stuff. You have a pm CYc.
    I got a pm from him last week... but a different subject .... how about cy..???
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

amdaman is offline New Member
    ohhhhh plaese let me try this!!!! I want some moderator of a site to make a scientific formula for me to INJECT into myself!!!! Your not even a doctor man! Stick to moderating a chat forum! Just because you know a lot about what makes steroids , how to take them etc etc....doesnt mean you can get your lil followers to inject your concoctions!! submit it to the FDA first. I URGE EVERYONE TO DEFINETLY NOT TRY THIS!!!!!!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Nice first post <sarcasm>

Honestly, i trust cyc 100% and if it was something to gain muscle instead of lose fat id do it in a heart beat.

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    But BDTR, the FDA knows everything. They approved Ephdrine for otc sales and look how many people its killed. <sarcasm>

Hey yahoo...I'm not sayin cyc is the know-all end-all, but some people are more speciallized in their field than (surprise) even the FDA. Your willingness to believe the FDA's choices prove your ignorance and stupidity...do some emperical research and figure it out for yourself. Don't believe what everyone else belives. I know this is a new concept, but its already got a name: CRITICAL THINKING.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Cyc, I thought this stuff was going to be available soon. Any reports from the volunteers?

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    This is injectable L-carnitine

you can get it in mexico for cheap

its way overrated, your crazy if you spend $200 for that crap
    Last edited by Pinch; 01-18-2004 at 07:30 PM.

Jackman is offline Banned
    How come theres no new updates! its jan already!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    should have it made this week. Trying to get something set up for payments.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    should have it made this week. Trying to get something set up for payments.

YOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    YOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    3Vandoo readies his 50CC syringes..

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    3Vandoo readies his 50CC syringes..

100cc, im a fatso

heffie is offline New Member
    Please count me in. I am very interested in removing one small roll of fat on my stomach.

phil de rock is offline New Member

Wink

well I would like to try it but I'm thinking of starting a cycle soon. would that be a problem? let me know

james55555 is offline Junior Member

Me too

I just read this it may be to late but if not pm me and let me know.

tugboat is offline New Member

Cool count me in.....

count me in..... I have got a competition with some freinds ongoing.....

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro count me in I won't to try it. If it is still possible PM me and let me know. Thanks

it will be out this week. I know soooooo many have PMd and emailed me but we will make it available to everyone. Some people will be getting in on the study tho.

david shapiro is offline New Member

i am very interested

let's give it a shot please pm me
    variations of this have been used widely used safely and very effectively, we have just increased it by improving the process.

Frankly, the primary emulsifier is a substance you would be surprised at since you probably take in a resonable amount of it in every protien shake - its a derivative of soy.

As to normal cost, it will depend on the size of the area you wish to target. We want to make it cheap for those providing pictures. We are also working to make sure that it will flow through a needless injector (about $250) so that if people want to use one they want. They will come in 10ml bottles and each inject should be about .5ml so it will depend on the area that you need to target and how many repeat injects you need in that area.[/QUOTE]

growdude is offline New Member

growdude

Ok, here is the deal. I am working with a company and in about two weeks we are going to make available a product called XXXXXX which will actually allow you to permanently reduce fat in specific areas. There is really nothing else quite like this.

This is an injectable. It needs to be injected subcutaneously (using insulin pins) in the desired area about every 5-7 days for 4-6 times, depending on how much you want to lose. That means if you want to lose love handles you will need to inject it throughout a sizeable area - perhaps 16-20 injections total over 1 day. If you want to inject your arms or chin or gut or whatever that will be the area to target. the injections are about .5ml each area and sting a bit for the first 10-15 mins.

Testing has shown this to be able to cause people to lose 4"+ around the waist in 6 weeks without a diet change!

Women, THIS WILL GET RID OF CELLULOSE!

We are looking for about 10-15 people who want to try it (we have tested it). No, it isnt free, it will probably be $200 or less for the full amount depending upon what size area you want to hit - which is about 1/3 of what the normal cost will be.

We will require that you provide pictures of your progress every week showing the targeted area and record your results. IF you cannot do this, do not bother asking.

Will I tell you whats in it? no - not till we finish our patent application and submit. But I will tell you that it is quite safe and none of these substances are entirely new, they just havent been used for this purpose before and in this combination.

This isnt fun but it actually removes the fat cells - not shrinks them like dieting does - basically it liquefies the fat, shuttles it to the liver and turns it into energy - so you wont feel fatigued or anything.

only caution is that you cannot have heart problems since it will increase your cAMP and vasodilation in the targeted area and this is likely to have some systemic effect - this is rather good for your liver

If you are interested let me know. I will contact people with details. First ones to pay after I find out what you are targeting will be in. We are only accepting the first 10-15.
    I am interested in your program if you still have an opening

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member

Any additional updates????

Any additional updates?

Need the info. Throw me a bone here.

Tell me how your results were and how everyone elses and If they are all good i may be interested in it.

GenX is offline Junior Member
    Is this avialable... if so how can i get some...

GenX

Dieselpower is offline Member
    sign me up too.

bigg_dogg is offline New Member

Talking

Yep count me in please!

dogg

popa is offline Senior Member
    i'll give it a try for sure sign me up as well

Sara Dancer is offline Female Member
    I know I'm new but I'm very interested too..

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Is this stuff on the market yet or what?!!!!! I'm desperately waiting for this stuff

wolfman3 is offline New Member
    Hello, been reading for a while this is the first post though. I am just wondering whats going on with this project? There has been no updates as to where they are with it and how long it will be before it is available to all. Any info?

Stormy is offline Female Member
    How does this stuff compare to libostabil?

tugboat is offline New Member

Wink crying wolf.

What is the status of this project? There are many willing to help.... where's the product?

The opening music has played, ...when is the show gonna start?

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Cycleon

Its been a while bro... Just want an update here as well!

L8

moparnewt is offline New Member
    Ok, here is the deal. I am working with a company and in about two weeks we are going to make available a product called XXXXXX which will actually allow you to permanently reduce fat in specific areas. There is really nothing else quite like this.

This is an injectable. It needs to be injected subcutaneously (using insulin pins) in the desired area about every 5-7 days for 4-6 times, depending on how much you want to lose. That means if you want to lose love handles you will need to inject it throughout a sizeable area - perhaps 16-20 injections total over 1 day. If you want to inject your arms or chin or gut or whatever that will be the area to target. the injections are about .5ml each area and sting a bit for the first 10-15 mins.

Testing has shown this to be able to cause people to lose 4"+ around the waist in 6 weeks without a diet change!

Women, THIS WILL GET RID OF CELLULOSE!

We are looking for about 10-15 people who want to try it (we have tested it). No, it isnt free, it will probably be $200 or less for the full amount depending upon what size area you want to hit - which is about 1/3 of what the normal cost will be.

We will require that you provide pictures of your progress every week showing the targeted area and record your results. IF you cannot do this, do not bother asking.

Will I tell you whats in it? no - not till we finish our patent application and submit. But I will tell you that it is quite safe and none of these substances are entirely new, they just havent been used for this purpose before and in this combination.

This isnt fun but it actually removes the fat cells - not shrinks them like dieting does - basically it liquefies the fat, shuttles it to the liver and turns it into energy - so you wont feel fatigued or anything.

only caution is that you cannot have heart problems since it will increase your cAMP and vasodilation in the targeted area and this is likely to have some systemic effect - this is rather good for your liver

If you are interested let me know. I will contact people with details. First ones to pay after I find out what you are targeting will be in. We are only accepting the first 10-15.
    I would be interested in your project if you still have room, even if you don't I'd still be interested.PM me .

jbolsrn is offline Female Member
    Update? Thanks!
    " Who needs experience, when you have medical training"

iron eater is offline New Member
    Why isn't cycleon responding to the forum? He started the hole "lose fat in a hurry" thread didn't he? He got me interested in his stuff but i think i'm to far away to be a ginnypig for his experiment lol. Cycleon if your reading this......... How bout letting everyone know how the stuff is doing and perhaps some pictures of your own progres, because if you don't react to the questions of the guy's on this board your credibility mide be in danger bro...........imho.

papapump112 is offline Junior Member
    Any updates???

Scrapper is offline New Member

not4me

Gunner just makes too much sense for me to even think about trying this stuff.. not to flame u cyc but i think everyone should think about it before they sign up for this...

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner9043
    I can't believe anyone would be willing to be involved in this. First you don't know anything about it, safety, side effects, etc. Just the word of someone..please. Unless it has been tested by the FDA I wouldn't touch it. Second being in the health care industry and my line of work i am familiar with phase I, II, and III clinical studies. To have to pay for this product to be included in the study is laughable. Typically people get the product for free and are paid on top of that to be involved in the study. They are also followed closely in a controlled evvironment to monitoir any side effects and benefit of the drug. lastly 15-20 people isn't nearly enough to tell you anything about the effects of this product. See phase I tests the pharmalogical properities, phase II is usually tested on animals, and finally phase III will include humans. So which one is this trial?
    Sorry if I piss you off since I am a lowely newbie, but this sounds like a complete scam IMHO and hope anyone that does this doesn't die or get ripped off

Guys, sorr - I wasnt suscribed to this and didnt see the questions - I have been waiting for some help so I can help them get the product rolled out. I have been insanely busy of late. I will update in about 2 weeks when I get back from overseas

Universal is offline New Member

Thumbs up

I have a really hard time with my mid section since my back surgery (Micro discotomy L4-L5) lost 60 lbs so far but can't FOR THE LIFE OF ME get rid of the last **** 15-20 lbs? I'd be interested for sure. Please keep me informed.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information