Stax Master is offline New Member

Question How Much Test is Enough?

I just finished a full cycle of test 250 Qv at 2cc's/week. I gained about 8 pounds of muscle and water bulk which i lost most of within the next month. After finishing the cycle my workouts gradually went back to normal. A few friends recommended that I try 3 or 4cc's/week instead. How much test is enough and how much is too much?
    Also, I just picked up some decca, d-ball, and whinny tabs. The guy who made them available to me said he had some better test that was "human grade" since the Qv i got last time had a dog on the box. Is he full of it or is that the good stuff? And how much test should i take during the decca, d-ball, and whinny cycle?
    Last question... Is it perfectly ok to mix the decca and the test in the syringe before injection? Any answers to any questions are greatly appreciated.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    500mh/week of test is good bro, to only gain 8lbs ur diet musta been shlt!! read up on the diet forums!

qv is pretty good stuff

yes its fine to mix deca and test in the same syringe

i would run it like this:
    test e or cyp 500mg/week
    deca 400mg/week
    dbol 30mg/day for the 1st 4 weeks. for a 2nd cycle thats alright but u may wanna drop the deca. JMO...

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    what do you mean by full cycle? 1 bottle?

Quote Originally Posted by billy_ba
    ya i didnt catch that i hope u did more than 1 bottle, how long was ur cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by billy_ba
    My full cycle was 4000mgs

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    i would run it like this:
    test e or cyp 500mg/week
    deca 400mg/week
    dbol 30mg/day for the 1st 4 weeks. for a 2nd cycle thats alright but u may wanna drop the deca. JMO...
    Is the deca and test too much for a second cycle? And when should i start with the whinny?

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    so 8 wks at 500mg per wk. You should have 4mls left if you had 2 bottles. I wouldnt bump the test for your next cycle, get your diet in check first bro because I had a friend that gained 17lbs from that same test only cycle. It's either diet or bunk gear. oh and another thing is vet grade is just as good as human grade gear. Human grade is like 99.999% pure, where as vet is like 98%. That extra 1mg wont make for a noticable difference.
    Last edited by billy_ba; 12-16-2004 at 05:04 PM.

alright thanks man. I'll check out the dieting rules before i get started again. I checked some pictures and the labeling looks real. I'm pretty sure i got the right stuff.

In my opinion, 400mgs of test is enough (a minimum dose, in my opinion)....and "too much" will vary from person to person, and have alot to do with your goals.

bmwrob is offline Member
    How about PCT? Did you run one? That will help with keeping your gains afterwards. Plus, 8 weeks is kind of a short cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    How about PCT? Did you run one? That will help with keeping your gains afterwards. Plus, 8 weeks is kind of a short cycle.
    What's the best PCT? and What length do you recommend for a cycle of test e only?

bmwrob is offline Member
    Go to the PCT fourm and research. Did you run a PCT?

i would run ur next cycle for 10-12 weeks.

if ur gon add winny add it the last 8 weeks at 50mg/day. i would try to stcik with just test and dbol but its ur choice.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stax Master
    What's the best PCT? and What length do you recommend for a cycle of test e only?
    Pheedno's PCT

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    500mgs a week of some test e is perfect u dont really need ne more than that and the other stuff not to sure bout that

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Diet, diet, diet.

Starts there, ends there.

You can see that now.

~SC~

ace ventura is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    In my opinion, 400mgs of test is enough (a minimum dose, in my opinion)....and "too much" will vary from person to person, and have alot to do with your goals.
    Why do you think 400mgs is a minimum? The reason I ask is because I am thinking about doing 250/300mgs test e / 12 weeks and why shouldn't it be enough? Is there a chance that I won't get any results at all (with proper training/food etc)?

benny205 is offline New Member
    I think 250mgs and 200 mgs deca for 10 weeks, with first four weeks 25mgs d-boll/day and a good PCT

Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    Why do you think 400mgs is a minimum? The reason I ask is because I am thinking about doing 250/300mgs test e / 12 weeks and why shouldn't it be enough? Is there a chance that I won't get any results at all (with proper training/food etc)?
    I think that 400mgs/week is the minimum which will produce results that can not be had by other means...in other words, less than that will produce results which can be had with a strict diet, proper training, and tons of supplements (creatine, etc...). 400mgs/week is where the results begin to go in to the realm of not being possible by other means.

Thread Information