Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Thumbs up Volunteers wanted to try permanent spot fat loss product

Ok, here is the deal. I am working with a company and in about two weeks we are going to make available a product called XXXXXX which will actually allow you to permanently reduce fat in specific areas. There is really nothing else quite like this.

This is an injectable. It needs to be injected subcutaneously (using insulin pins) in the desired area about every 5-7 days for 4-6 times, depending on how much you want to lose. That means if you want to lose love handles you will need to inject it throughout a sizeable area - perhaps 16-20 injections total over 1 day. If you want to inject your arms or chin or gut or whatever that will be the area to target. the injections are about .5ml each area and sting a bit for the first 10-15 mins.

Testing has shown this to be able to cause people to lose 4"+ around the waist in 6 weeks without a diet change!

Women, THIS WILL GET RID OF CELLULOSE!

We are looking for about 10-15 people who want to try it (we have tested it). No, it isnt free, it will probably be $200 or less for the full amount depending upon what size area you want to hit - which is about 1/3 of what the normal cost will be.

We will require that you provide pictures of your progress every week showing the targeted area and record your results. IF you cannot do this, do not bother asking.

Will I tell you whats in it? no - not till we finish our patent application and submit. But I will tell you that it is quite safe and none of these substances are entirely new, they just havent been used for this purpose before and in this combination.

This isnt fun but it actually removes the fat cells - not shrinks them like dieting does - basically it liquefies the fat, shuttles it to the liver and turns it into energy - so you wont feel fatigued or anything.

only caution is that you cannot have heart problems since it will increase your cAMP and vasodilation in the targeted area and this is likely to have some systemic effect - this is rather good for your liver

If you are interested let me know. I will contact people with details. First ones to pay after I find out what you are targeting will be in. We are only accepting the first 10-15.

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    Let us know how the results turn out. Im always skeptical of stuff like this. Too many people looking for an easy buck out there.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Sounds dangerous Cy>
    Anything that's going to more or less disolve fat has to be some pretty potent shit.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Stryknine?

Grant is offline Member
    What would it normally cost?

Let me re-iterate - I WAS THE ONE WHO HELPED FORMULATE THIS. So you can assume that I might have an idea of what I am talking about and that I would also know what is potentially dangerous and what isn't - if it had any potential of that, I would certainly let everyone know.

variations of this have been used widely used safely and very effectively, we have just increased it by improving the process.

Frankly, the primary emulsifier is a substance you would be surprised at since you probably take in a resonable amount of it in every protien shake - its a derivative of soy.

As to normal cost, it will depend on the size of the area you wish to target. We want to make it cheap for those providing pictures. We are also working to make sure that it will flow through a needless injector (about $250) so that if people want to use one they want. They will come in 10ml bottles and each inject should be about .5ml so it will depend on the area that you need to target and how many repeat injects you need in that area.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Sign me up!!!! Hell, I will try anything once, twice if pain is involved!!!!

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Cycleon

Already PM'ed you..... I'm definitely in!

I'll try anything once...twice if its nice, thrice if its a vice!

I need some ab work done!

L8

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Interesting. I would love to be one of the volunteers - if I had the extra cash. But I am already piecing together another cycle and there is not much extra dough. Let us know how it goes.

Ambulance is offline Member
    Just curious if it has been tested on anyone at all yet, or are these 10-15 people the first ever?

Have you tried it yourself?

Just a few questions, I might be interested

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    No digital camera otherwise I'd be in.

Sounds like an interesting concept/idea. If successful it would revolutionize fat loss forever and you would be a very rich man.

By the way, anyone new can take Cycleon's word. He is a great guy and won't let you down.

Good luck CO!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    How are things going? Im not interessed trying it myself, cant afford the $200 But it sounds great. And yes Cyc is a man to trust!

PA-Muscle is offline New Member
    Keep us all updated on the progress that all your test subjects make..........Sounds interesting but at that cost and my age (44) I would rather use GH for Spot reducing while at the same time receiving all the other benefits it provides.....:-)

Peace Out!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I wish I was fat just so I could be a ginny pig and say I was one of the testers for the product before it hit mainstream.

Good luck with it Cyc.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    paying 200$ to be a guinny pig? 16-20 shots per target area per day?? sign me up. not

instynct999 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    paying 200$ to be a guinny pig? 16-20 shots per target area per day?? sign me up. not
    bro i know what it is and just to be accurate although it will in essence kill fat cells in the area it still does not necessarily make it permanent to be accurate

also note that there is some real pain involved even if an anaesthetic is used in the mix

also just to mote you may want to take off this post as you are selling something for an illegal usage as it is illegal to promote the use of this as an injectable as it is not legal for individuals to do such and to sell a product with that intent

you are running a risk by doing such

something to think about

Instynct I am sure you know one of the ingredients - and you are correct - fat cells can come back if your diet is bad - but even if your diet is good, you can only shrink them without this method.

We have added a number of other things to it as well.

You are probably right on that effect. It will not be sold as an "injectable" - but will be in a form that people can do so - and information as to use would be provided by someone else - we may well have cream for US market anyway - not as effectivebut still good - and of course we are not responsible for what international distributors would do.

But first we are just wanting to get some feedback and testing.

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Instynct I am sure you know one of the ingredients - and you are correct - fat cells can come back if your diet is bad - but even if your diet is good, you can only shrink them without this method.

We have added a number of other things to it as well.

You are probably right on that effect. It will not be sold as an "injectable" - but will be in a form that people can do so - and information as to use would be provided by someone else - we may well have cream for US market anyway - not as effectivebut still good - and of course we are not responsible for what international distributors would do.

But first we are just wanting to get some feedback and testing.
    yes, i know the complete mixes used by some mesos, not just the main active

also there are other compounds/methods that will 'kill' fat cells, but by any method regaincan occur--although the methods that due cause apoptosis are certainly far superior to preventing regain in the affected area

--just be wary how you word things on an open forum

Quote Originally Posted by instynct999
    yes, i know the complete mixes used by some mesos, not just the main active

also there are other compounds/methods that will 'kill' fat cells, but by any method regaincan occur--although the methods that due cause apoptosis are certainly far superior to preventing regain in the affected area

--just be wary how you word things on an open forum

oh , the name is clever though

Thanks! It is a good point on the open forum issue.

I know that several meso's use their own various formulas but to date we have not seen anyone use this particular combination and several of the ingredients are not used, probably because they are not easy to find in pure enough form and might not occur to a compounder. Thus of course we are applying for a patent on it because the addition of one of them leads to a significant increase in cAMP while another helps the shuttling process once the cell membrane is breached and lypolisis has occured

Thanks! It is a good point on the open forum issue.

I know that several meso's use their own various formulas but to date we have not seen anyone use this particular combination and several of the ingredients are not used, probably because they are not easy to find in pure enough form and might not occur to a compounder. Thus of course we are applying for a patent on it because the addition of one of them leads to a significant increase in cAMP while another helps the shuttling process once the cell membrane is breached and lypolisis has occured
    that's cool and i think i know which you may be talking about although i think therer are a couple of other compounds that can do the same occupying those facets just to note for patent reasons and the ease of mimicry and such by using other compounds to sub

also i think it is will not be a valid patent unless it goes through a regulatory body as an approved drug in any country--i think

no - the patent is valid in any case - getting FDA approval is a whole 'nother issue - but we dont need FDA approval to get it approved in China for instance and we have a good connect there to sell to all of the pharmacies.

You of all people probably do have a good idea of some of them and it is true that patents can be circumvented far too easily sometimes but we are having it drafted to cover the process (lypolisis, membrane apoptosis, cAMP increase, vasodialation, etc) in as much as we can so if for instance someone were to use caffiene instead of a certain ingredient it would still be covered - you can only do so much tho.

If it proves well enough we could start the process for FDA approval but it would probably take 3 years but then again, if we were the only approved one and had the patent so someone couldnt piggy back for awhile - that could be good stuff indeed!

I also really think it would help for people to use the needless injectors if over a larger area

no - the patent is valid in any case - getting FDA approval is a whole 'nother issue - but we dont need FDA approval to get it approved in China for instance and we have a good connect there to sell to all of the pharmacies.

You of all people probably do have a good idea of some of them and it is true that patents can be circumvented far too easily sometimes but we are having it drafted to cover the process (lypolisis, membrane apoptosis, cAMP increase, vasodialation, etc) in as much as we can so if for instance someone were to use caffiene instead of a certain ingredient it would still be covered - you can only do so much tho.

If it proves well enough we could start the process for FDA approval but it would probably take 3 years but then again, if we were the only approved one and had the patent so someone couldnt piggy back for awhile - that could be good stuff indeed!

I also really think it would help for people to use the needless injectors if over a larger area

well i do not think the FDA will approve it, but still you have a good world market if things go right

good luck!!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Cycleon,
    Send me some info bro. My fat ass could use a little extra help right now.

Ron - now remember, this product is not to be injected inside your ass - no matter what Full Intensity tells you

Will do

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Ron - now remember, this product is not to be injected inside your ass - no matter what Full Intensity tells you

Will do
    DAMN. Wells let me know about it anyway I guess

Kentws6 is offline New Member
    i'd like some info as well, if you are still looking for more volunteers.

spm162 is offline Associate Member
    I don't think my PM is working so if you have info, I would be interested too. I just found out about meso and was about to have a consultation. Then I read this and it sounds almost identical. Let me know if you still need "subjects" for your study.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Yeah Bro...Please keep us updated. How long are you expecting for it to be ready for testing?

Thanks
    FM

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    I am always interested in products that will help me lose fat in the places I have it. I am probably the perfect candidate for this. I have a very low bodyfat with some pretty good size love handles. Of course before I put anything into my body I am gonna have to get more information and do some research. So I would definately be interested in some more info. THANKS RHINO

seventy7 is offline New Member
    I'll try it for sure, i'm about 15% body fat 6'1" 205 with mostly fat on my stomach.

jpmacco is offline Associate Member

lipostabil

Is this the same thing as lipostabil or mesotherapy?

straightup789 is offline New Member
    How Do We Sign Up

Those who have sent me PMs or emails or say so on the thread - I may not respond but I will put you in que

anabolic_mK is offline New Member
    lecithin?

A form of lethicin is one ingredient and yes, it has some similarities to mesotherapy but we have basically found a way to improve upon it.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    only caution is that you cannot have heart problems since it will increase your cAMP and vasodilation in the targeted area and this is likely to have some systemic effect
    How is cAMP dangerous for your heart?

It is not necessarily - however we do have a xanthine in there as well and it will increase rhr especially if there are numerous injections. additionally, since the fat is lypolized into the bloodstream, and vasodialation occurs, I am simply ponting out that users should be sure that they do not have pre-existing heart issues or blockages that could be a problem - better to put a disclaimer than not.

It is probably quite a bit safer than most of the substances people use on this board but since it is not going to be "underground" then disclaimers have to be more prevalent and inclusive.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Cycleon...
    When are we looking at to get started? This is becoming more and more intriguing.

FM

we are working on it - I am using it myself - but we are making sure the ratios are best for different levels of use and also waiting for one material that is rather rare in purified form to come in so that we can make a sufficient batch.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information