want2bulk is offline Junior Member

how's this cycle look?

Dbol 30mg/day (weeks 1-4)
    Test. Enanthate 500mg/week (weeks 1-10)
    Fina 150 mg/EOD (weeks 4-10)

I'll have clomid for PCT and also Nolvadex on hand. What do you guys think? What kind of cycle do you guys run with your clomid? Thanks.

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by want2bulk
    Dbol 30mg/day (weeks 1-4)
    Test. Enanthate 500mg/week (weeks 1-10)
    Fina 150 mg/EOD (weeks 4-10)

I'll have clomid for PCT and also Nolvadex on hand. What do you guys think? What kind of cycle do you guys run with your clomid? Thanks.
    looks good and basic...but where are you currently with body fat and weight and age

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i like it...it looks close to what im fixing to run, but shorter...have fun bro, i wouldnt change a thing...what anti-e's are you running...

maybe run the fina weeks 4-11 or 5-11...one week longer than the enth due to the shorter ester...then start pct one week after your last fina shot (a suggestion i got from keymaster)

I'm 21 and have only done one cycle (deca , 400mg/week for 8 weeks). I put on just under 20 pounds and I've kept 15 of that. Right now, I weigh 165 and am about 5'8'' and 10%. You can see why I want to grow ...

Anyways, I'll just be running Nolvadex as my anti-e and how do you guys run your clomid?

ColdStone, thanks for the suggestion on the Fina. Running it weeks 5-11 makes sense.

I'm 21 and have only done one cycle (deca , 400mg/week for 8 weeks). I put on just under 20 pounds and I've kept 15 of that. Right now, I weigh 165 and am about 5'8'' and 10%. You can see why I want to grow ...

Anyways, I'll just be running Nolvadex as my anti-e and how do you guys run your clomid?

ColdStone, thanks for the suggestion on the Fina. Running it weeks 5-11 makes sense.
    No prob bro...
    There is one thing i noticed after i re-read your thread....i think you should shoot the fina @75mg everyday...not eod...its alot of injections, but fina is pretty smooth and painless...just my .02 (again)

EOD would work though if your set on doing it that way

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    No prob bro...
    There is one thing i noticed after i re-read your thread....i think you should shoot the fina @75mg everyday...not eod...its alot of injections, but fina is pretty smooth and painless...just my .02 (again)

EOD would work though if your set on doing it that way
    I am debating on doing injections every day with the Fina. I know it's better cuz it'll keep the levels more constant but the thought sucks. Maybe I'll be a little more used to the needle after the 4 weeks of test? I used a 21g before and never put on a fresh needle after sucking in the juice ... this time the needle will be fresh and a 23g. Do you think there would be a problem with mixing the test and fina when it's time to take my test shot? I mixed deca with TT sust in the past (didn't mention that cycle cuz I had to stop after 3 weeks ... my girl didn't approve). I'm just not sure if there's a problem with mixing fina and test ... it would definitely make for fewer injections each week.

No prob mixing...anything oil based i good to go..use a 25ga for the fina if your to worried about the pain...i like the 23's though

No prob mixing...anything oil based i good to go..use a 25ga for the fina if your to worried about the pain...i like the 23's though
    When are you starting your cycle, ColdStone? Your cycle does look pretty similar to mine. I think my buddy might run the came cycle as me too. I'm not sure if Fina is recommended for a first cycle or not??? Are you going to be posting in the cycle results section so we can keep an eye on your progress? I've figured out what I want to do, now I just need to order the gear. I probably won't start my cycle for at least 2 weeks.

When are you starting your cycle, ColdStone? Your cycle does look pretty similar to mine. I think my buddy might run the came cycle as me too. I'm not sure if Fina is recommended for a first cycle or not??? Are you going to be posting in the cycle results section so we can keep an eye on your progress? I've figured out what I want to do, now I just need to order the gear. I probably won't start my cycle for at least 2 weeks.
    Offical kickoff date should be Nov 3...depending on if i get everything in, and ready by then...no i wont be posting a "cycle diary"...im to busy, 15 hours of school and 25 hours of work a week, plus the gym 5 days a week keeps me busy...i would do it but i dont want to obligte myselfand time to something else right now.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    You sure you want to jump into the deep end with the fina so soon. This is your second cycle. By that I not taking it but the dossage. Yeah, a 21 with a dull tip would frighten me too. Why submit yourself to such pain?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer

The Fina will shut you down so I would run PCT for 4 weeks instead of 3.
    I would use Nolva and Clomid for PCT Run 20mg of nolva and Clomid 300/100/50

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Im gonna disagree b/c of a personal experience with fina...i recovered quickly, and easly..i onlt ran my pct for 21 days, and i felt like i was recovered after 10-14...thats just me...run your pct till you fell right...

Mudman you prob have alot more experience than me...so no flame, just letting him know that i ran it my 1st time around, and loved it

Im gonna disagree b/c of a personal experience with fina...i recovered quickly, and easly..i onlt ran my pct for 21 days, and i felt like i was recovered after 10-14...thats just me...run your pct till you fell right...

Mudman you prob have alot more experience than me...so no flame, just letting him know that i ran it my 1st time around, and loved it
    None taken......... Fina is just as hard if not harder on HPTA as Deca is. I would definitly run PCT for the 21 days but a extra 9 will not hurt. Also the only way to tell if your fully recovered is to have your levels tested. Felling recovered or still having a high libido or whatever is in no way a indication of recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan

Ok, so nolva at 20mg/day for the whole 4 weeks. I understand that but how do most people do the 300/100/50 split? I always thought it was something like 300mg the first day, 100mg for the next 14 days, and then 50mg for around 7 days.

This is how I'm running my PCT after my 14 weeks of Enan / Fina............ This is no way the way you need to run it but this is how I'm going to do it. 3 to 4 weeks after PCT I will have test done to see if HPTA functions are normal. So this is really a way for me test for me.

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 60mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 15 150mg Clomid / 40mg Nolva
    Day 16 - 30 75mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

Thread Information