questions on first cycle

hey I'm sorry to bother the veterans with a simple newbie question, but I was wondering about my first cycle. I'm 6'0 foot tall about 230 pounds, i've done a good amount of research but i'm still puzzled. I'm about 24% body fat and wanted to get good strength gains, decent size gains, but get a lot more defined. I was thinking about an 8 week cycle of 400mg deca a week with increasing amounts of clebuterol in weeks 1-2 and 5-6. I was also contemplating taking 25mg a day of oxandrolone for weeks 2-8 to get rid of the water retention and to harden the muscles. if anyone could please reply with a good cycle plan to achieve my goals that would be great. thank you all so much, this is a great site.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, I would not suggest a cycle without test. Drop the deca if you want to get more defined. Maybe replace the deca with EQ and hit some prop. The var is a good addition too. This is a nice cycle with some great strength.

What I would really suggest though is you post your workout history and what you do now. Also your diet. I believe that you will be happier now if we tweak these a bit and lower the bf before you jump into the juice. Thats just my suggestion

peace

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Well deside if you want to bulk or cut, doing both at once is hard. At 24% i would want to cut.
    Test, eq, armx/liquidex with clen /eca, cardio and a good diet.
    I think 25mg var is to little, ive done 30mg´s and didnt like it at all.

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=symatech]Well, I would not suggest a cycle without test.

Agree. Never take a cycle without Test. You really really dont want to take a cycle that includes Deca without Test. Take my word for it!

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Well deside if you want to bulk or cut, doing both at once is hard. At 24% i would want to cut.
    Test, eq, armx/liquidex with clen /eca, cardio and a good diet.
    I think 25mg var is to little, ive done 30mg´s and didnt like it at all.

is eq equipoise ? what kind of test should i take? and for an 8 week cycle how much of eq and test should i take a week and for what weeks 1-8 should I take them in? thank you very much for your patients.

Thread Information