steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member

Breathing problems dbol?

Hey bros I am into week 4 of my cycle, 500mg test cyp, 25mg dbol week1-4, 20mg of nolva.In the morning I would take a yellow jacket to give me a jumpstart. In the last week or so I have begun to have difficulty breathing, I have to take a big sigh every few minutes, my BP is elevated as well. I am dropping the d-bol a few days short,do you think it is the culprit? Has anyone experienced this with nolva? I just started taking 20mg ed because I had gyno creeping in. Thanks for any input.SG1
    Last edited by steadygaining1; 10-09-2003 at 04:50 AM.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    Thats called anxiety, its probably the yellowjacket
    I get anxiety on anything that burns fat winstol
    tren and clen bad though, the dbol or the nolva
    shouldnt do that

Anxiety, hmm, could be but I discountinued the yellow jackets and still have pressure. Any other ideas? I still feel like it is the dbol , I have gained 20lbs in 3 1/2 weeks, hoping the nolva will help me shed some of the water. Can Test give you these symptoms?SG1

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    I experienced elevated BP from dbol . It's my personal opinion that it's the androgenicity as well as some other non-AR mediated action that is adversely affecting your BP. I also believe that the renin-angiotension-aldosterone system is the mechanism by which dbol exerts its effects to raise your BP.

OK golden, I haven't received my mail order PHD yet, can you give that to me in small words?

synthetic is offline Associate Member
    i also would breathe real deep and loud on dbol , guess ts cuz of the hi bp?

I'm just saying that dbol is a very androgenous drug, like testosterone , as opposed to nandrolone - very anabolic . I think it's this characteristic, combined possibly with some other property of dbol that doesn't have anything to do with the Androgen Receptor, that causes the R-A-A system to increase your BP.

Go check out a college anatomy & physiology textbook and you'll see there are a few ways your body controls BP. The book will likely explain the relationship between angiotensin II and your lungs and the vascular network in your lungs. Also, consider dopamine and its effects. Put 2 & 2 together and you'll see how dbol is a likely candidate here.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    my roommate said something about this to me and i agree with goldenear on the blood pressure. my breathing always gets messed up with fina due to bp

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Very common side with Dbol although I experience it worse with fina personally. The Nolva will help and your body will begin to become adjusted to the additional weight.

Thanks for all the replies guys, you have made me feel alot better.

WoodChuck is offline Banned

what really causes the breathing problem

what really causes the breathing problem is water building up in the small airways and alveoli in your lungs from being fluid overloaded.

if i were you i'd get off the dbol . it's dirty shit anyways, and if it's making you short of breath i think the risks outweigh the benefits.

woody

TheGoose is offline New Member
    Liver protectors like ALA and milk thistle have a tendancy to raise BP, and that along with Dbol would definitley give you some sides. Lower your dose of Dbol some and see if it helps, if not, get off it all together.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I had the same problem earlier this year while on dbol and sust. It continued way after I dropped the dbol so I attributed it to the sust. It got really bad during the last 2 weeks of sust so I dropped it, 1 week early. This side is very common IMO. I hear from friends and people on the boards complaining about it quite a bit. The only way to deal with it if it gets bad is to stop your cycle. I stopped the sust 1 week early, but continued to run winny and primo for 4 more weeks and put up with it.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodChuck
    what really causes the breathing problem is water building up in the small airways and alveoli in your lungs from being fluid overloaded.
    That's only one possibility...another one that I feel is more relevant in this case is vasoconstriction in one's lungs due to angiotension II.

This is day three of no dbol , as I mentioned my dbol portion was almost up anyway, breathing is getting a little better. I also dropped the yellow jackets, this chest pressure shit scared the hell out of me. How long till I get all of the dbol effects out of my system, I know it has a very short half life.SG1

Although the drug has a short half life, the physiological changes imparted by the drug will hang around a bit longer. If dbol indeed was the culprit, things will continue to improve; but give it a couple weeks to return to baseline.

Thanks golden you da man!

Thread Information