Thread: Army Testing

Hitnlikejr is offline New Member

Army Testing

I am going to have a blood test for drugs and alcohol in a month that will be administered by the are Army. Will they test for steroids ?

wimp is offline Associate Member
    Nope. They only test for steriods if they have reason to believe that you are on them.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont get why in the hell they would test for that in the army, i mean sports i can see but wouldnt we want bigger and stronger soldiers to fight for our countrY???

sublang is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    i dont get why in the hell they would test for that in the army, i mean sports i can see but wouldnt we want bigger and stronger soldiers to fight for our countrY???

My thoughts exactly.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    I think its the loose lips, sink ships thing... its hard to get illegal drugs so they think someone who wants them might be willing to give up national secrets to get some more of these drugs.

I think its similar rationale for keeping homosexuals out of the military, somehow they think a gay army man will give up more secrets to a male prostitute then a drunken sailor would give to a female hooker.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Most places only test for drugs that contain opium, cocaine, and marijuana and methamphetamines. Places of work usually do not test for the biproducts of steroids . Where the male prostitute came in I have no idea??

Thread Information