Johnny_Utah79 is offline Junior Member

Question What Deca is better??

Hey guys I just wanted to see what you though is a better Deca , Organon (Holland) or Norma (Greece).

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Both are winners...I think that the Norma has more fakes going around though.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Yep both are winner's, however I differ with muscleup. I don't think there's a manufacturer more faked than Organon !.
    There are alot of fakes around with both, but the Norma is very very easy to spot. Faked Norma have the lot number and mgf No. printed in black ink on the box, the real stuff has the same info indented on the box top.
    I think I have a few picture's of both in the steroid pictures board here. If it's not on this board I can find the board I have them on and get you the url.
    Regards

Bouncer

Ok done the search for the Norma pix.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...&threadid=4195
    Last edited by BOUNCER; 12-28-2001 at 10:32 AM.

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    What about Deca by Brovel? I heard that is was pretty good stuff. Brovel is a vet steroid not a human. Is it better to use human then to use vet?

Sorry Brovel is not available in Ireland and I have no experience of it.

bouncer

ElRey2 is offline New Member

deca perference

I like Ttokkyo, even over Organon, probably has to do with the price!

Sir hugenstein is offline Junior Member
    Deca by Brovel is good and you can get it in 300mg/ml. My friend is on that right now and he swears by it so I'm about to hit it with my next cycle. I think it is the one with a Neopolitan mastiff (dog)on the label in a 10ml bottle.

contraction is offline New Member
    this is going to sound like a really dumbass question but I'm going to ask it anyway-why would someone want to even mess with Deca ? I have never tried it but for the gains that you get it seems way too pricey and then Deca dick on top of that? Wouldn't one be better off just using that money for something else like Tren or Test?
    the only advantage that I have heard that Deca provides that most others don't is strengthening the bones but still if you take in enough Calcium and lift heavy I don't think that it would make that much of a difference and as far as bones go, it would be safe to assume that GH has the monopoly on that.

Well it is expensive in some countries but it does have it's advantages which I'm not going to list here as their in the drugs profiles board.

Ever you'll find alot of steroids have a synergenic effect when combined with another. Ie. Deca and D.ball, Deca and Test etc..

You'll have to forgive the short answer as I'm in work here right now (01:05am) and have been since 09:00am this morning and the brain is a little mushy !

I'm not effected by deca dick, and combined with test you should'nt be effected.

Bouncer

contraction is offline New Member
    ok thanx Bouncer-I didn't know about the synergistic effect that it has nor that it doesn't cause you go limp with test.

this just might be what I will add to my next stack
    test
    fina
    deca

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    they are both good,now,for u guys about the deca 300,sir hugeenstein,the one with the neopolitan mastif is ttokyo.now being veternary id have question how sanitary the stuff is,i heard that both are dirty.and that they might be underdosed,especialy the brovel.good oll organon never let me down.

Why deca?

Originally posted by contraction
    this is going to sound like a really dumbass question but I'm going to ask it anyway-why would someone want to even mess with Deca ? I have never tried it but for the gains that you get it seems way too pricey and then Deca dick on top of that? Wouldn't one be better off just using that money for something else like Tren or Test?
    the only advantage that I have heard that Deca provides that most others don't is strengthening the bones but still if you take in enough Calcium and lift heavy I don't think that it would make that much of a difference and as far as bones go, it would be safe to assume that GH has the monopoly on that.
    Why deca? Well as others have said read the AAS profiles. But, more to the point, there are advantagesd to Deca. It works very well on a reduced calorie diet while staying highly anti catabolic. I personally gain lots of water on test and have as huge appetitie on test as well. If your just wanting size without quality, go test. Deca can help you sculpt while keeping muscle. And deca dick doesn't work on everyonne. I think if you expect it to happen it will but libido is like that, isn't it?

EIRey2 I think your mixing up your deca with Primo when you say that it works well on a cal reduced diet. Deca is THE one steroid thats calourie dependent.

bouncer

Deca on reduced calories

DOn't know if you're speaking from experience or just what you've read Bouncer, but I'm on Deca now and dropping weight with successful results. There are conflicting reports about Deca's value under reduced calories. There sure aren't about Primo, as you've stated. But for myself it's effective, cheaper and stronger than Primo for maintaining under reduced caloric load and heavy workouts.

The Iron Game Guest
    brovel 300mgs/ml ? I think you might be mistaking it for ttokkyo.

Deca defintely needs a high protein diet to be of most benefit but I dont think thats in question.

You can't go wrong with either!

Hey Johnny, do you live in Utah? If you do send me a PM.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Tt 300mg/ml is really good. The price is nice and have not heard of any fakes. Also "Tonel" deca is good 200/ml. Too many "Norma" Fakes i would not take a chance on it.

Deca and lo cal

Iron Game may have hit on it, Bouncer: I keep protein high while reducing overall cals. It does seem good for me. Who knows, maybe we all react a bit difffereently.

Thread Information